One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Something Lost Now Is Found.  Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Something Lost Now Is Found.  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Something Lost Now Is Found.

2 posters

Go down

Something Lost Now Is Found.  Empty Something Lost Now Is Found.

Post by Sweet Dreams Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:17 am

"Crunch" 
"Snap!"
"Crunch"
"Snap!"

Came the sound that floated over the heads of many in the Marketplace,being almost completely drowned out. But if one were to look they might find the source of the noise.

"She's stress eating again" Jin thought as he stares at the women besides him a sweat drop on the back of his head,the source of the noise coming from her as she bit into another one of her famous Sugar Skulls. It was kind of scary how quickly she ate away at the hard skull shaped candy the size of her hand. One bite,two bites and they were gone but even as she ate her grey eyes were scanning the crowds as if looking for something,which she was.

"Where is he? Where is he?" She thought as her eyes scanned the ground before her hand moves to her hip to pet something only to stop when she remembered it was no longer there. Her teddy bear BooBoo Mcfluffykins was always on her person weather tied to her hip by a ribbon or being carried in her arms. So when they had gone out shopping and the ribbon had unknowingly broken Alice hadn't noticed,at lest not until she had reached down to pat it like she often did only to find that instead of feeling the soft plush toy her hand only met with air. So the was made,the shopping was put on hold as the search for her precious bear began!

...That was over two hours ago,and as her eyes flicked up to the large clock tower she gave a frustrated sigh,if they didn't find him soon she would never make it on time to the fabric stalls before all the good materials were taken,and if that happened she would never finish her new plushies...

"Also there was that other reason.." She though as turned to look over at her friend and bodyguard,ever since they had started searching he had not once complained about the many boxes and bags of items he had to carry,but even so she knew his arms would start to ache soon if they hadn't already,so again she made another decision,but this time this one wasn't so selfish.

"Jinnnn~ My feet hurt,lets take a break over there" She whined pointing towards a bench. She lied to him,her feet didn't hurt at all,as she could walk bare foot for hours and since she was wearing stockings go even longer. But still Jin nodded and made his way towards the bench placing all the heavy boxes and bags on the ground besides them. He looked over at Alice and puta a hand her head as if to say "Don't worry we will find him..."

Alice looked over at this sadly and sighs "Yeah,I'm sure you're right.." placing her chin in one hand and with the other picked out another Sugar Skull and put it to her lips. 

"Crunch"
"Snap!"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Something Lost Now Is Found.  Empty Re: Something Lost Now Is Found.

Post by HareDonut Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:38 am

Many of the islanders eyes were in awe at the sight of the face of a Shichibukai. Many of the island's Pirates scattered into the darkness hiding. Hoping the the blonde captain would find them. Arthur smiled as he and a small group began to walk down off the dock and into the town. Disappearing in the crowd. Arthur held many crates which astounded many of the passerby's. Thinking that they were empty some of them offered to hold some of it. Maybe they knew not of who he was? But he wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Tossing one of the crates over to a fellow about the same age as him. The man also dropped the crate and if he did so he would of also dropped his life. 

Some of his crew mates grinned at the thought of the man dropping the crate by their smiles soon dissipated as the man got a good grip and started smiling. "That was close ahaha....hah" "that was very close. For a second there I thought I might of had to kill you ahaha....hah" Now that the small gang delivered the goods and went back into the town it was about time Arthur just wonder the place and see whats fun here. Down the street there were stores of every sort. Some of the stores he couldn't believe were actual stores. They shall not be named. Arthur wouldn't want to name then. He probably wouldn't name them even if he had to. hey were just that weird. Arthur even had no words from some of the most useless stores on this island.

The grass waved in the salty smelling wind as they finally reached the market. The group was made up of toys and humans. Little children often laughing and playing with them. It quite a fun site. Now a short boy was running through the crowd with an arm full of toys. He had tears in his eyes but none the less he was probably a stealer. Arthur told his men to gather the supplies. He started to quickly follow the boy. They ended in an ally with Arthur instantly behind him. Looking at him the boy though tArthur was a kid just like him. But the child did not know of the horrors this person committed before him. Arthur could pull the trigger and not have a care in the word. He was a Pirate after all.

He had a very familiar teddy bear. It looks just like the one Alice always had on her. Did this boy snatch it from her? If so this boy must be quite skilled to get it passed Jin.... That bustard always getting my way when i'm trying to get close to Alice T.T Anyways he told the boy that he would let him go if he gave him the bear. As the boy made through about have the ally Arthur took out one of his Flintlocks and shot the boy down. He of course wasn't gonna let the fool live. He stole something potentially from Alice and he could grow up to be a powerful Pirate. Arthur liked to get rid of potential strong opponents. It wasn't that he was scared of being defeated on day. It made for less work later on. Plus he had many strong opponents in the GrandLine.

Walking through the streets was a little embarrassing be he sucked it up and began his search for what he thinks is Alice and that no good Jin. He walked by a apple stand and snatched an apple. He then gave the merchant a look like "If you say anything I will kill you..." The merchant quickly became pale and gave the signal to go away. Arthur walked down the street and to his surprise he say his love..... or he wanted her to be his love. He jumped onto a building, ran roof and jumped down right behind Alice and Jin "Yo"
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:48 am

Alice had her scissors out quickly as she turned ready for anything,as she was not in the mood for some guy wanting to ask her out on a stupid date. But she quickly lowered it seeing Arthur. The cold look quickly disappeared to be replaced by a smile, As the only other Shichibukai she knew of she found she could get along well with him.

After all they had many things in common, so when she saw him standing there she greeted him in her own little way. She stood up a serious look on her face as she put her blade away. Once she was in front of she suddenly dropped till she was face to face with him and that's when the serious look vanished and was replaced with a wide goofy smile.

"Arthur-Kun!~ It's been too long!" She greeted him before blinking at him giving him a confused look. "What with the serious face huh? I told you already you need to smile more!" She says and as to show what she meant used her pointer fingers to turn up her own lips into an even larger smile. The nails on her hands a noticeable bright bubblegum blue. "See? like this!~....sorry about pulling a weapon on you, I though you were another guy trying to ask me out again. You are so lucky you were born a guy..." She then got an image of what Arthur would look like if he were a girl and couldn't help but giggle softly at the image, he would be so cute! It was then she looked around for his crew "Where is everyone else hmmm? Out having fun I'd guess right?"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Arthur couldn't help but to smile. It was Alice we were talking about. He glanced at Jin made a smirk and returned back to Alice's face. When she giggles he raised his eyebrow. What was she thinking? Anyways he saw one of his crew mates pass by with a stalk of crates. They needed as much food as possible. They were going deeper into the GrandLine. Thats why Arthur had a serious look on his face. But of course that seriousness was cancelled out but Alice's face. 

The sight of 2 Shichibukais in one place would be a site to behold. This wasn't something regular. Unless the two were Arthur and Alice. "Erm Alice-chan.." Arthur held up what seemed to be Alice's teddy bear. "Is this yours? I caught a young boy running around with it and it seemed to look like yours.." Arthur took a glance at where the teddy was supposed to be. Seeing how it also wasn't in her arms it was lost or stolen.

He looked at the candy skulls Alice was eating and his mouth began to water. He had that look in his eye. The look of a kid that saw candy. He turned around to Jin "Yo Jin have you eaten one of those before? Or have you eaten before? How do you eat by the way?" Arthur didn't like to unleash a barrage of questions at the man but he just wanted to know. It would also prove to be a bit of humor for Arthur.
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Alice blinked at it before letting out a loud gasp taking it from him to hug it tightly to her chest "You found him! Oh Booboo I thought I lost you forever! You know you're not allowed to go on adventures by yourself you silly old bear!" She says talking to her bear as if scalding a child. It was clear how much she cared for the ratty old toy.

She then turned back to to Arthur her smile returning that's when she notices he was staring at her candy and quickly gave him the whole bag "Here its the lest I could do in return..hmmm but that wont do..."

Meanwhile while Alice was thinking of another way to repay him Jin had place down the book he had been flipping through and reached into a pocket for his pen and paper.After a moment or two of writing he torn out the small page and handed it out to Arthur. Written in red ink in clear neat handwriting was the answer to his questions...sort of "Yes I enjoy My Lady's candy very much" "Yes I eat just like every human" and last but not least "Its a secret"  

Suddenly the sound of crunching could be heard and when they would both look up to see Jin holding a red Sugar Skull a large jagged piece out of it and the sound of crunching came from behind the mask. Upon seeing them them stare at him the chewing sound slowed as he stared back.Alice sweat drops and chuckles nervously "You always do this when no one is looking.." She says before her eyes widen and turns towards Arthur.

"The way I see it you won't be on the Island long right? Well I think we should enjoy it,so I would like to Invite you and your entire crew to a feast we just so happen to be having tonight." 

She says thinking if anything this was the best way to repay him for returning her bear. Turning to Jin she saw how he wanted to say something,but before he could Alice's eyes harden and her smile shrank slightly."Jin take the packages back to the room,then go out and buy as much as you need to feed and water our extra guests,those are my orders" 

At the last words left her lips a spell seemed to come over Jin as he bowed deeply to her and began to pick up the packages his black eyes seemed to stare back at Arthur before he quickly goes to move into the crowd. Watching him go Alice moved a hand to her pocket watch and with a button opened it and stared at the time her mouth turning into a frown...She really must of been in a bad mood today . But it vanished once the watch was closed with a "Snap" Turning to Arthur her smile returned.

"I'm afraid I must go now Arthur-Kun,I still have some important shopping to do myself....Unless...would you like to come along?"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:42 am

When Arthur received the bag of candy he was over joyed. Direct candy from Alice :3. The best kind. He threw one up and caught it in between his teeth and instantly crushed it. He did it in a sort of way that the shards would fall into his mouth. But when she said that wont do Arthur had a puzzled look on his face. He only found her bear... But he wouldn't say no to Alice. Well in some cases he would but not in this situation. 

When Jin took out a red candy skull he wondered what it tasted like. But this was Jin we were talking about. Of course Arthur could kill him but it would hurt Alice. Arthur had a smirk on his face when Alice told Jin to go buy stuff for Arthur and his crew. Jin doing things for Arthur.. Arthur knew Jin was pissed at this. But the good thing was he could say no to Alice either. But the difference was he couldn't say no even if he wanted to. For some reason....

Arthur still had no idea what the history with those two were. But it must of been something deep for him to listen with no questions asked. Anyways when Alice asked would he like to accompany her he immediately said yes. He would love to walk with Alice. While walking down the street he felt a killing intent in the area. "Must be a Shichibukai hater..." Looking up at the sky he sighed "Alice we have a stalker..." You want me to handle it or you wanna do it? You know ladies first he chuckled
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:57 pm

"Yeah...He has been tailing me all day, but I think he could be of use to me.." She says before grabbing his hand gently and quickly tugging him into a side alleyway. "I needed to stop here anyways...I think he will make a good payment" She says smiling as if what she was talking about the weather then killing a man.

Once they came to a dead end she turned around to face the way they came and their attacker "Oh dear it seems you have trapped us! What ever shall we do?!~" She says but the laughter could be clearly heard as a hand slowly moves to grip one of her scissors. It had been a while since she had stopped someones life clock so maybe it was time to spill a little blood,and hers hadn't stopped today so she was sure she was safe.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:22 am

Being grabbed by the hand by Alice made Arthur turn his head away and heavy blush. His blushing stopped when Alice started to lie to the man. It was so blatantly obvious. If the man didn't pick up on it Arthur might of shot the man. The sounds of arguing merchants rang through Arthur's head. He took out the bag of skull candy and started to munch on them. He wondered what this man thoughts were. Was he actually ready to do this. Was is mind right?

He laid his back on the alleyway wall and await for the man to either get himself killed or to fall into Alice's trap and still be killed. Either way this guy is gonna die.. Welp. He looks like he didn't have a fulfilling life to get a death wish like this. >.> He also had a face on like he had the upper hand..... Its 2 Shichibukai vs 1 guy... unless this guy was a hidden Admiral or a hidden Yonko then he was gonna get slaughtered "This guy is gonna die..." Arthur said quietly
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 am

Alice stared blankly at the man as he started on a long winded speech,something about how she had killed his brother a few months back and something about taking his eyes. It wasn't until he mentioned her taking his eyes that the memory came back and Alice stopped him right when he started talking about restoring his brothers honor.

"You mean that disgusting pig of a man that tried to attack me while I was in the bath a few months back?"

She says before she went on ignoring the mans slowly reddening face as he grew more and more angry.

"Well a lady such as myself couldn't just let him put his vile hands all over me. I'm no whore, I wouldn't let just any man have me especially not some pig like your brother,so I did what any women would do to protect herself,though skinning him alive and taking his eyes might of been a bit much..It took quite a while to clean up the mess.."

She said as she places a finger on her chin the nails of hands now a dark purple...weren't they blue earlier? But her train of thought was broken when the man ran at her sword in hand,anger clouding his mind. 

Alice dodged by bending backwards her legs coming up to hit him in the chin making him fly back and land on his back his face bloody and Alice saw some teeth fall and counted them.

"Lets see..One,Two,Three,Four Five! Six! Hey thats a new record!" She says happily bounced for foot to foot. It looked as if she didn't even take this guy serious at all.

But it looked as if the man wasn't finished yet and she narrowly dodged but the sharp blade cut a small part of her long hard. Alice stopped and blocked the mans blade with one of her scissors. At first it looked like she was playing around still...but then she spoke. "...you cut my hair..." She says coldly before kicking the guy in the stomach with enough force to send him back a few feet. 

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO GET TO MY HAIR THIS PERFECT?!" She yells the rage she had very clear. "HOURS! IT TOOK HOURS,AND NOW ITS ALL WASTED AND FOR WHAT?! SO YOU COULD AVENGE YOUR PERVERT OF A BROTHERS DEATH!"

She says kicking and punch him over and over and was about to kick him in the chest as he laid cowering on the ground when she stopped "I know...Since you cut my hair....I'll cut your throat." 

She says with a normal looking smile but her eyes were void of any emotion as she garbed the man by his hair and raised tilled back his head as he babbled something like a plea for mercy but the smile on Alice's lips just got bigger. "Sorry but your Time's up!" 

She says as she takes the blades of her scissors and with a single deep cut slice his throat,not even flinching at the hot blood that covered her face and clothes. She then reaches for her bag of candy,the only thing that could calm her down when she gets like this before realizing she didn't have it. It took her a moment to remember she had given it to Arthur a while back. With a slight grunt Alice grabbed the dead body by the back of its shirt and started to drag it with her,like a human rag-doll, as she slowly made her way towards the Toy King. 

The body leaving a bloody trail behind her as she dragged it. She probably didn't realize the possible threat she looked like,with her face,hair and clothes covered in a spray of blood. Then there was the fact she still had that cold look in her eyes along with the small smile. It was then she opened her mouth and spoke finally "Arthur-kun~" She says thinking it was the normal way she always greeted him not realizing how creepy it sounded in this scenario,while her other hand opened and closed her bloody scissor blades slowly,a force of habit when she became stressed..

"Drip"
"Snip,Snip"
"Drip"
"Snip,Snip"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:41 am

Arthur cringed as the sound of Alice beating the life out of someone(literally) rang through his ears. He opened one eyes to see the bloody mess that was now Alice. He had a candy skull in his mouth when he opened his eyes widely to see her killing the man.
"note to self...do not touch the hair" Arthur said in his head. He then saw a frightening sight. Well to a regular person it would be a frighting site. He decided to tease her a bit. To see her reaction. He ate the skull that he had in his mouth took another one from the back and put it between his lips. He then edged his face closer to Alice with a grin on him face. "Want it?" 

He decided that if it was Alice-chan she probably would change that killer face into something more embarrassing causing Arthur to get embarrassing himself. Making his self closer to Alice.... He of course has a huge crush on Alice. He didn't love anyone before he met her. He wanted to win her with every fiber in his body. But what fun would it be without a little teasing?
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Alice raised an eyebrow before a sinister smile graced her lips before she leans forward and with a surprising amount of gentleness places her only slightly bloody hand on his cheek as she leans in to grip the skull in between her teeth, her lips not even an inch from his.

Then suddenly she pulls away and still staring at him with that smile on her face ate the skull. It wasn't until she swallowed the skull and her eyes closed that the sinister smile disappeared and was replaced with the goofy smile she always wore around him.

"So Yummy!~" She says opening her eyes to show them shining in happiness. Then she stands up suddenly "Now lets see...where are those silly buttons" She says scanning the brick wall. "Ah! there they are!...Now what was the order again...?" She says tilting her head slightly from side to side before. "Spade..?" She says as she presses her fingers on a brick with a spade shape in it watching as it slide easily into the wall"Then Diamond" She then moves her hand to a brick with a diamond symbol.

"Clubs and then...Heart?" She says pressing a brick with club on it and then two bricks with a half heart on each. She seemed to hold her breathe as she waited before suddenly part of the wall slide away to reveal a dark halway. "Yay! I was worried there for a second I forgot.." With another grunt she picks up the dead body and started to walk down the new path only to stop and look back "You coming?"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:48 am

Having a blooded hand on his face probably would of scared many people. But again since it was Alice he could deal with it no problem. 

The problem was that she got so close. Her lips were inches......His face turned bright red and he turned his face. He took off his coat wiped his face and threw it to Alice. 

He then saw her push in some bricks and wala the wall opened up. This of course was weird. How did she know of this specific wall?

When she asked if he was coming he already had an answer.. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. But you mind telling me where we are going Alice-chan"
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:09 am

"Oh just to a part of the black market, I need to pick up some things I ordered" She says as before stopping suddenly at the top of a staircase that seemed to go on forever. "I would be ever so grateful if you didn't say anything about this place...It would be so un-lady like if people found out I was in the human organ trade.." She said with a soft chuckle, Just another reason she was called the the Queen of Maggots it seems.

It wasn't long until they reached the bottom of the stairs,it seems like the stairs made to look much longer then they really were. The room they entered seem to be a waiting room of some kind. But there was no one to be seen sitting in the chairs "Slow day it seems..." 

She says before walking up to the front desk and tapped the bell sitting on it. It only took a moment or so before a girl popped up from behind the deck a large smile on her face...well as large as it could be when your mouth is sewn shut. "Gluttony! So lovely to see you~...New threads?" She asks looking at the blood red threads that held the girls mouth closed.

She watched as the girl nodded before seeing her eyes shift over to her companion. "Ah yes, Gluttony this is my friend, Pride. Pride this is the lovely Gluttony." She says with a smile and placed a hand on his shoulder giving it a light squeeze as if to say just go with it.

Gluttony,looked between the two of them a slight blush on her cheeks as she was complimented and her smile seemed to grow larger the threads visibly tightening. "Any way down to business, I'm here to see Lust, is she in?"

Gluttony blinked for a moment before with a slam dropped a rather large book on the desk flipped it open scanned down it. Finding what she was looking for she closed the book and took it off the desk nodding. "Good Good, well then, payments a pound a person still right?" She says as she holds up the dead body of the man she had killed,watching as Gluttony's eyes hardened and took on a almost animalistic hunger.

"I even tenderized him for you~" She took a step back as a hand suddenly shot out trying to grab the corpse. "Ah Ah remember everything but the eyes alright?" 

Gluttony nodded after a moment of frustrating growling and handed her a white card,a green clubs symbol in the center. "Perfect, enjoy every bite...and please don't choke this time" She says before turning and quickly taking Arthur by the hand and quickly pulled him down another brightly lit hallway.

"Don't look back...She doesn't like people seeing her eat.." She says in a voice that sounded like it had an touch of fear in it. "Don't look back..." She said again gripping his hand a bit more as the sound of bones snapping and flesh tearing could be heard from behind them.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Fri May 15, 2015 12:23 am

Arthur smirked at the thought at Alice scared. Was this person stronger than Arthur was? He wanted to test this out. If Alice was scared then this should be fun. He picked up Alice like a princess and started to jolt Forward but then suddenly stopped. He curved his head to look at the little scrub eating a body. Zombie perhaps? 

He wanted to see if this thing was an actual zombie like in the movie. She shouldn't die from body shots right. Arthur then pulled out one of his kings and took aim. He was aiming for the floor or close to her to get her attention. He then fired and the jolted done the hall. and went behind a Corner.

It was time to see what this zombie girl was made off. Maybe she was a zombie but she would have to prove herself. Maybe move like zombies do in the movies or maybe even groan like they would. Or maybe have those lifeless grey eyes they always have.

He thought of a plan but he would need Alice's help with this. Would she help him with his experiment or was she too mad to do so? Just in case Arthur got up to her face all romantic like. "I want to try something out will you help me?" He had the embarrassed face and all. He liked Alice of course and he got nervous whenever he was this close to her.
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 am

Alice blushed lightly,if it had been anyone else she would of broken their neck without a moments thought. But Arthur was different,but still this was Gluttony they were talking about. "Alright...just try not to kill her..." She says right before the corner of the wall they were standing against shattered sending pieces of rubble and wall everywhere. Alice coughed lightly "My My She didn't like that shot did she?" She brushed some dust from her hair and sighs. First she was covered in blood and now covered in pieces of wall and dust. But her disgust was soon gone when Gluttony came speeding around the corner on all fours her lips free from the threads showing rows of metal teeth the saliva a bright neon green, dripped onto the floor only to sizzle and smoke on the stone. 

Her appearance has shifted,taking a more monster look. Her bones almost looked twisted her hair was wide and she was covered in blood from her meal.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Its been awhile since Arthur has been in a situation like this. He liked moment where he could die or live. But he of course wasn't going to do here. Nor was this beast of a girl infront of him. Colton simply had a childish smile. Which he always does because of his face. He then punted the beast girl all the way down the hall, off the stairs and into a stump. Arthur didn't use his utmost strength. If he did the girl thing would of lost her head. He then looks back at Alice and wonders what she would have done. He thought of the various horrible things Alice could do and he was just glad he would have any of that stuff happen to him. With a grunt he would then dust himself off and look at the destroyed wall.

Arthur damn well wasn't going to pay for that and Alice-chan wasn't going to either. It was the beast girl...Gluttony? Anyways whatever they were doing in here they must not get caught for the fear of their titles being revoked or worse...Well there was nothing worse. There wasn't anyone that he feared. Maybe the Admirals? But he was going to go down without a fight. Maybe an arm or two? Haha Anyways. "What are these things ya ordered Alice-chan? Something for meeee?" Arthur would laugh and smile at his crush awaiting an answer,
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Alice bit her lip watching Gluttony go flying,she knew she would be alright she could always that a hit. She just hoped she wouldn't hold a grudge against them..She snapped out of her thoughts at Arthur's question.

"Huh?...Oh just some things for a special version of my sugar skulls,I need some ingredients from my home Island to make them,and Lust being the lovely sweet heart she is,was kind enough to get them for me.~ Along with a few other materials I need,plus I need to know if my ship will be ready for sailing soon..." 

She says with her trademark small smile gracing her lips. Soon they came across a pair of doors a red spade and green club painted on top of the wood. Pulling the white card with the matching green clubs out she swiped it into a small metal slot by the door. A approving beep was heard before a a click was heard as the doors unlocked.

"Shall we then?" She asks before slowly pushing open the doors.Inside showed a large circular room the floor push and soft looking almost like a bed and blankets, with pillows for sitting on scattered everywhere around the room. A thin screen separating one part of the room ,a large section of the side they were on had a desk of sorts with incredibly large stuffed animals around it acting as chairs of sorts,with countless smaller ones in piles all around them and against the walls. 

Sitting in one of this pushie chairs was a woman,who looked rather bored,in one hand she held a can of beer and a lit cigarette in the other. She paused for a moment to take a drag from her cigarette and let it out slowly before she spoke "My My what do we have here? A king and a queen in my presence? I don't know if I should bow or just beg for my life" She says with a chuckle before taking a sip of her beer. 
 This made Alice laugh softly "You beg? Lust we both know you never beg." She says before tackling her in a hug." Its so good to see you again!" She says as Lust struggles to get out of the hug,but soon gives up and pets her head lightly chuckling. "Its good to see you too Envy,figured you'd stop by since Wrath is here.." She says pointing to one of the other chairs where a familiar masked figure sat. Jin looked up from the book he happened to be reading,but unlike the last time they had seen him,he wasn't wearing a fancy suit and his hat but a t-shirt and jeans and a pair of sneakers. It was strange to see him in normal clothes atleast he was wearing the same mask he normally did.

"You two always wearing your fancy clothes all the time,I figure a change was needed....witch reminds me of our deal.." Lust says with a smile that made Alice's face pale lightly before she started try to get away but was stopped once Lust tightened her grip and picked her up "Oh no,I got the stuff you requested,so you owe me at least one outfit!" She says starting to carry her towards the screen that blocked a part of the room with the screen. "B-But I like my dress!"

Gluttony:

Lust:
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Special ingredient? For the candy skulls? Hmmm this didn't sound good. Especially when you need a code to enter a room. With a spade...huh. Arthur looked around was he entered the room. Looked somewhat like a giant cushion. Wonder if they could take a hit at full power from Arthur? Walking forward Arthur and Alice was confronted with a lady. A bit rough around the edges but she was indeed beautiful. But that wasn't the only person there. Jin was also there. In this I would say fluffy room. Arthur would sit down on one of the giant teddy bear chairs. He turned his head to Jin and was about to say something until Alice was grabbed by this woman Arthur was about to get up but he knew Alice could handle herself. 

But if this got hairy Arthur would jump in. Jin would most likely as well. a two on one for this woman wouldn't be good. Especially if she gets Arthur mad. Which never really happens unless it deals with his sister or Alice. He could King's Haki the room knocking everyone but Alice out. She might get mad that he knocked out Jin but Arthur doesn't have a good grip on King's Haki. But this screen why was she bring Alice to it and Alice owed a new outfit? What happened between these two. 

Arthur sat back and took out a ball and tossed it into the air. Right as he did so he tossed it hard against the cushion making it ricochet against the wall. A couple of times until Arthur caught it in mid-air. It looked like a spectacle but it all matters on time and position. But Arthur could ramble on and on about toys. His life is about toys. This Devil Fruit is about toys. He makes toy and look he;s in a room filled with toys. But this al means that when Arthur breaks there is going to be someone that puts him back together and if not. Arthur will put himself back together.

Anyways if this goes down Arthur might get a naked Alice. Arthur blushed at the thought but stopped after seeing those eyes Jin has. If could have. Arthur just smiled at Jin and looked back and whats about to happen.
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:41 am

It wasn't long after the two women disappeared behind the screen that Alice's voice could be heard "W-Wait what are you doing don't pull that!" She says right before the loud sound of clothing tearing. "Hold still and I won't completely destroy your dress!" Shouted Lust,this continued for a few minutes,Alice struggling and Lust telling her to hold still while bits of her dress and other clothing was sent flying around the room,some pieces torn and tattered. Finally Lust stepped out into view and wiped her forehead. "Well gentlemen it wasn't easy but I'd like you to meet the new Envy!" She says before pushing the screen aside to revile Alice,no longer wearing her normal dress,corset and hat. 

No longer dust and blood covered she wore a tight fitting black tank top,an image of chibi panda on the front what seemed to be eating a cookie,while her bottoms were just a pair of blue jean shorts. Her feet covered by a pair of striped black and white socks that ended just over her knees. 

Her hair was fixed and pulled back into a ponytail and curled lightly at the ends and on her nose rested a pair of black framed glasses on her face. "I really hate you..." She says softly with a light blush on her face. The only thing remained of her previous outfit was the watch that hung around her neck,and the plushie rabbit and bear that hung from her ear and rested on her hip. "Wait,I have an idea!" 

Lust shouted before going just out of sight only to quickly come back holding something that she shoved onto Alice's head and step back to show that she was now wearing a pair of bunny ears that perfectly matched her hair.

Alice's blushed even deeper before snapping "Thats it!" She shouted angrily before grabbing the closest thing near her and threw it at Lust. The item happened to be a teddy bear,but luckily Lust ducked at the last moment before looking back up at Alice her eyes narrowed "This means war..." Soon stuffed toys were flying through the air left and right both of them throwing them hard trying to hit the other but dodging barely each time.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm

The loud tussle those two girls had in the back was quite loud but it made up for it when Alice showed herself. Well she didn't show herself but when Arthur saw her he could help but to blush. He was quite pretty. The modern look looked well on her. But time was running short. If he didn't hurry he was going to miss what he was supposed to do here. Arthur got some word of a guy who need some info on his sister. This made this business important. Then he saw a flying bear and dodged one. He dodged another one and got up. "Excuse me! I gotta go do something important. And While I would love for you to join me, Alice, on this job. This time I cant. So Miss Lust...or whatever your real name is. If you would please guide me to the exit? Or is it the way back?"

If Arthur didn't hurry this guy might go to the Marines. But being of Shichibukai status proved to be a great advantage. He coud walk into any Marine base and surprise the Marines. They seem to always think its a child. And when they put their hands on him he would break their arm. Then they would get freaked out and bow. It was quite a show. But this was hard. Getting someone out of the base might prove to be a bit difficult. Plus after getting getting him out getting the info from him might be tougher since he might go spouting things like the Marines will protect him. Then Arthur would have to kill him. Well...He was gonna kill him anyway.

Arthur awaited their answer with a serious look on his face.

In the meantime the Info guy was walking along the beach. Looking out to sea. He looked to see if there was any Marine ships out. There were none yet. But soon there should be. If he managed to get onto the ship he would be able to escape the Shichibukai Arthur. Or better known as The Toy King. He sat down in the sand while he thought of the cool comments he was going to get from his comrades if he actually managed to escape from Arthur. With a smile on his face he awaited a Marine ship arrival.
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:14 pm

The countless stuffed toys fell from the air once the two stopped throwing them with intent to kill. Alice raised an eyebrow and opened her pocket watch a deep frown setting on her face at the time. She was also worried about the look on Arthur's face,he only had that look when something was really important. So with a soft snap she closed the watch and gave him an apologetic look.

"I apologize for dragging you around all day,I should of know you also had important things to do today.."  She says before pointing towards a smaller door that unlike the doors they had come in was a plain wooden door that until she had pointed it out it wasn't likely to noticed. "Thats the way out..You and your crew can still make it to the party...right?" She was hoping he could,there was nothing more that Alice liked spending her time on then a party,the bigger the better...

Lust watched not showing the shock she felt,she had never seen Alice that soft spoken with anyone,not even her or Jin,it peaked her interests but all she did was put out her spent cigarette and went to light another,she would have to find out more info on this "Toy King"...

Jin meanwhile knew Alice more then any other person in the room,so he knew that even if she didn't show it she was a bit saddened at Arthur leaving. But she didn't ask him to stay so Jin made no attempt to stop him. He just hoped him and his crew would be there at the party,for one because if they weren't all that extra food and drink would go to waste and two and more importantly he knew Alice needed more interaction then just him and he may not of liked it him self he knew Arthur was a good fit for that..
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by HareDonut Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 am

Arthur went out the wooden doors and soon found himself outside again. He was welcomed by his crew until he gave them the look. Everyone had a serious look on their face and followed Arthur. It was weird seeing a kid leading grown men. But they knew who Arthur was. What he could do and how beast like he can be. Arthur had a serious look on his face. He was meeting up with a guy who seemed to have some info on his sister and where she might be. They finnaly made it onto the beach where a man in a hood was sitting on the sand looking out to the sea. That ended quickly when he felt the presence of Arthur. 

Arthur spoke with a bit anger in his voice. "You have 5 seconds to speak before I behead you" The man gittered before he bit his finger and talked unsteady. "H-Hello Mr.Toy King...I-I-I..." Athur walked up and lifted the man with an angry look on his face. "You little sh*t.. if you dont speak clearly ill break your arms and legs!" One of his crewmates whispered "Crap the Captain is mad again" another crewmate whispered "Of course its about his sister...he doesnt play when it comes to her"

The man began to speak again. "I-I Heard that she is in the New World...I Also know she is in the one of the last 5 islands of the New World. O-Of course its not gonna be a walk in the park to get there... so..." Arthur tosses the man down and looks back at his crew who jumps back. Arthur laughs and says "I guess we are heading to the New World. Now you know as well as me that its extremely hard just getting there..but we will work it out one way or another" Arthur and his crew begin to walk back. Arthur not looking pulls out one of his two kings and shoots his informant.

Arthur and his crew started to tell jokes about Arthur's anger. They all laughed and made his way back to the market place. He called out for Alice with a big smile on his face. "IS IT TIME TO PARTY YET ALICEEEEEEE?"
HareDonut
HareDonut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:40 pm

Alice didn't even look up from where she had been sitting at the small cafe table she was at. A dark aura seemed to cover her letting off a sort dangerous air. Many people had moved their tables as far as they could away from the deadly women. Only Jin sat beside her and even he seemed a bit more tense then normal.

Alice meanwhile continued what she was doing,toy making. Her hands moved in a blur as she moved,each one only taking a minute or two before each one was finished. The strange thing was with each toy she finished her anger grew and the toys became cuter. It was when she pulled the thread sealing in the stuffing inside and held up the pale yellow bunny she made. It was then that Jin tapped her on the shoulder and pointed towards the awaiting crew.

Alice turned to see them got up and moved towards them until she was standing in front of them her dark aura seemingly vanished once she was in front of Arthur. She exhaled softly before she smiled her wide trademark goofy smile she always had around him. "Damn right it is! but there is just one tiny little problem. You see I like to drink when I party but I can never find anyone who can keep up with me. So...Witch one of you think you can keep up with me? Or are you all gonna get out drunk by lil old me?~" She says with a playful smirk.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down