One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Fiery Friendships! Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Fiery Friendships! EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Fiery Friendships! EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Fiery Friendships! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Fiery Friendships! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Fiery Friendships! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fiery Friendships! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Fiery Friendships! EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Fiery Friendships! EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Fiery Friendships! EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Fiery Friendships!

3 posters

Go down

Fiery Friendships! Empty Fiery Friendships!

Post by Sweet Dreams Sat May 30, 2015 7:15 am

Miu watched from the treetops of her forest home the movements of the village. A large portion of it had been destroyed by a strange floating man with wings and a long nosed mask weeks before. It had not only caused problems for the village as they tired to start and rebuild but also for her. They had become more wary of the supposed fox spirit that they believed her to be.

But she couldn't stay away forever,not if she wanted to continue making the dishes she loved to make so much. Many of the spices and herbs she needed the village got from trade. So in order to keep that small happiness she was going into the village. So with a sigh she looks over at her furry companion "I guess we should get going huh Momo nee-san?" She asks before the fox took off ahead of her making her smile. "At least I have you.." She says before taking off after her, slipping her fox mask on as she does so.

The village was swimming with activate like it always was in the early afternoon people going here and there buying and selling their goods or making repairs on the many buildings damaged or rebuilding the many ones destroyed in the chaos. She walked along the top of the rooftops half hidden unless you knew where to look. "Lets see...where is it.." She says softly searching for the stall she needed.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Fiery Friendships! Empty Re: Fiery Friendships!

Post by Giorgio Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:22 am

Giorgio had left Karate Island of South Blue more than three weeks ago, he had been traveling with a ragtag group of fishermen. They were a fun bunch of men who truly felt at home on the sea and taught Gio a few things along the way. Of course, he kept his devil fruit a secret, however he did tell them of his ambitions.The group had sailed from the South Blue to the North Blue with few breaks. Giorgio was only traveling with them until he reached the North Blue. Now that his journey had begun, he wanted to find his own crew and eventually his own ship. Plus, he was tired of smelling like fish.

Their boat approached a little island in the North Blue that was on the map, but didn't have a name. As they began to dock, Gio noted the recent destruction of the village. He didn't know what happened, but whatever it was, it didn't sway the determination of the hard working villagers. Giorgio smiled as he jumped down onto the dock. However, his landing wasn't as cool as he wanted it to be as he wobbled and landed on his ass. The fishermen were dead silent for a few seconds before they began bursting in laughter. And Gio followed soon after, not able to contain himself under the situation. It was good to laugh at yourself every once in a while. As he stood up, one of them shouted "Next time we see ya, you better be Pirate King!" Gio grinned widely and shouted "Oy!" The men kept cheering as he walked off.

The first thing that needed to be done was to find out what was going on in this village, so it was time to investigate i.e. ask around. He figured the best place to hear about the events that transpired would be at the local pub. Even though the village was under construction, the streets were still lively. Wearing a brown cloak to conceal his katana, he walked towards the center hoping to find a bar, until something caught the corner of his eye. Gio looked up and saw a fox running across the rooftops. He was befuddled and excited. For some odd reason, he knew the fox would lead him to the answers he sought out. Thus, he began to follow it, while trying to navigate through the packed streets. "I'm gonna catch that little guy." he said with a determined look on his face.
Giorgio
Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:43 am

With a single knockback of his head another glass of scotch trickled down the throat of Art as he rocked back forward and slammed the glass on the bar top before shaking his head slightly as the liquor took its effect. Art had made his way to the Village on the back of a merchants ship after he had won a ticket in a game of poker in one of the dank bars that he often found himself in, the village was in a fairly bad shape however he had been in worse. Looking up at the barkeep Art wiggled his index finger as he signalled for another round before he was interrupted by another man bumping into the back of the Doctor sending him sprawling onto the bar top knocking his glass over.

Turning around in curiosity Art gazed at the man with an uninterested glare until the clearly intoxicated man who had a scar running from the crown of his bald head to the bottom of his nose muttered a fairly half assed apology which he accepted and resumed his current drinking session. Only to be interrupted again by the same man bumping into the back of Art which caused a short and sharp response from the doctor.

“I’d recommend not doing that again, my good man”

“or what?”
questioned the bald headed man as he approached pulling out a flintlock pistol and pressing it against the left side of Art’s face which caused him to turn his head to face the scarred man exposing the bullet hole that sat above his right temple.

“It’s a bit hard to kill a dead man right?” asked Art curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:44 am

Miu followed her fox friend from afar for a while until they reached the market place before they started her mission. While Miu would take the spices and herbs she needed and left some furs in their places Momo would distract the stall owner and some of the other people.

Miu watched as Momo jumped from the rooftop she was on only to drop down on top  the tarp that shaded the stall ripping through shocking the stall owner when she landed on the counter but that shock turned into anger as she took hold of mans coin purse. 

As Momo then dodged and leaped around the man with the coin purse jiggling in her jaws,Miu hanging upside down by her legs as she took small jars of what she needed and put furs where they had been as a crowd gathered watching and laughing as the man tried to catch after the black and white fox.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:26 am

Only a few seconds after chasing the little fox, Giorgio watched it jump off of the roof and into a stall. The sly fox then took the man's coin purse away and decided to play keep away with it. When Giorgio arrived at the stall, there was already a crowd gathered enjoying the spectacle of the old shop owner trying to the catch the agile fox. Even Gio chuckled a bit, until his eyes caught something moving in the background. When he focused his eyes on the moving object, he could see someone wearing a fox mask dangling upside down and stealing small jars. "So they're a team huh..." Giorgio said to himself while stroking his chin.

Although the fox was more agile than the old man, he was in danger as the man used his size to corner the fox. Right before he could strike the fox, Gio interrupted by yelling and screaming toward the stall "There you are, Roxy! I've been looking all over for you." Everyone looked confused, especially the fox. Gio walked towards the fox and put his hand out, motioning her to release the purse. He slightly turned his head and winked at the fox-masked individual. She hesitated until finally releasing the purse into his hand. He then threw the purse back at the man, picked up the fox and ran off in the direction he saw the fox running from. His sudden exit confused the shop owner even more, but that confusion turned into anger when he took notice of the fur in place of his spices and herbs. Giorgio knew the person in the fox mask would follow him, it was what he wanted.

Gio stopped running when he reached the forest outskirts of the village. As soon as he put the fox down, she ran up into a tree and bared her teeth. "Oh my, how intimidating." Gio said with a smirk. He then sat down by the tree and waited for the owner of "Roxy".

Giorgio
Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Miu followed the man quickly,a small messager bag hanging at her side the slight clinking of glass jars could be heard coming from it. She ran atop the roofs as she tracked the man who had her furry friend. He didn't seem to want to hurt her seeing how she hadn't been been trying to bite and scratch him to death...But one could never be too careful,that is why she had a pair of kunai knives hidden in her kimono sleeves. She jumped from the last roof top and landed on the ground,making sure she didn't hurt herself before starting to look for the man and her fox. It was pretty easy giving the footprints he had left.

It wasn't long before she came across them and couldn't help but smile behind her mask when Momo jumped from the branch she was on to the branch of the tree Miu was standing under. Once she was out of the tree she stood in front of the young girl in case of an attack from this stranger. Even with her friend again by her side Miu kept her guard up.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahxephon Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Taiki had promised to bring Mui on an adventure, and they could both become stronger in their respective ways as they did so. But Taiki had suggested that he go ahead briefly to plot a course, and find ways the three of them could get a start undetected. He'd heard rumours of another village on the other side of the island, hoping to get a quieter way out for himself and his new friends. Especially since the local village was getting more and more suspect of Mui and Momo, he even spread and showed some rumours himself using the Mouse Mask Mui had given him.

But he'd rused back to the village when he heard some floating man had destroyed much of it, he had hoped that Mui and Momo were unharmed. And in his rush he ran the whole way to their forest hideout, luckily much of the trip was along the tree line so he wasn't as flustered as he should've been. But when he arrived he spotted Momo barring her fangs at a man in their hideout, so putting on the mouse mask Taiki jumped down with his chained weapon and Kukute ready to fight. "State your business intruder and it better be good" posed Taiki in an angry tone.
Rahxephon
Rahxephon

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Luckily, Giorgio didn't have to wait long as the person in the fox mask arrived shortly after him. The little fox that was in the branches above him, jumped into another tree and then to the feet of her owner. As soon as Giorgio stood up, someone with a mouse mask burst onto the scene. They were all in their respective fighting positions and they were serious. Although he barely knew these people, he still respected them because he could tell they cared for each other."Hmm I honestly just want to find out what happened to this village. And I had a feeling that your fox would lead me to some answers." Giorgio said while dusting himself off.

"Also, I wanted that fox to join my crew." he said with a smile. Giorgio knew that lying right now would just make the situation worse. However, if they did attack, he wouldn't hold back. "Was that a good enough answer?" he said a bit mockingly.

Last edited by Giorgio on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giorgio
Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:43 pm

A soft sound filled the air and then quickly grew louder and it became clear that it was laughter,the source now coming from Miu as she was bent over a hand on her stomach being forced to lean on the tree she stood beside from laughing so much. It took a moment for her to catch her gasping breath. Once she calmed down some she spoke "Momo Nee-San won't go with you" 

She says before catching sight of Taiki,but she didn't say hello,didn't run over and hug him. If she hadn't been wearing her mask they would of seen her cheeks puffed up in anger as she stared...well more like glared at him with the most ice filled eyes she had ever had  for a split second before turning back to the stranger "The village was destroyed by a floating man with wings and a long nose mask....seemed pretty strong."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahxephon Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Taiki wasn't ready to drop his stance just yet but he smirked under his mask, thinking this guy was some kind of idiot though he too had followed the fox. "I doubt the fox you followed will join your crew, without her friend. And she's not going away with a stranger, without me to make sure they remain unharmed" added Taiki.

Taiki could also feel the metaphorical glare coming from Mui, at least in a sort of shivered spine feeling anyways. As he listened to Mui's explanation on the guy that ruined the village, it sounded like the love child of a Skypien and a Plague Doctor which of itself was disturbing enough.
Rahxephon
Rahxephon

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:55 pm

The girl in the fox mask burst in laughter yet the person in the mouse mask stayed in a defensive position. The mouse boy was a skeptical person and had good survival instincts, however, Giorgio was no threat... but he could be. The fox girl wouldn't allow him to take the fox and the boy wasn't letting anyone go anywhere, but he half expected that. "So her name is Momo huh? Better than Roxy I suppose. Hmm... Since you're a package deal, how about you all join my crew?" Giorgio said to the fox girl while rubbing his chin. He really wanted the fox, but two more comrades wouldn't be too bad either.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself." he said with a smile. "My name is Giorgio Lux, but you can call me Gio. And what's your name pipsqueak?" he said towards the mouse boy. Giorgio had no idea who the flying man could be, but he seemed extremely powerful to be able to bring this level of destruction. This was becoming more and more interesting. "Also, if you really want to fight me, I won't deny your challenge." said Gio towards the mouse with a piercing glare.
Giorgio
Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Normally Miu would have said no outright and that would be that,but before she said no she remembered what had happened in the village only weeks before,after that masked man's little stunt they had been on their guard much more,the fear they had for her had been slowly turning into anger and with it came more attempts on her life. So if she could join this mans crew,she could get away from all that...only to possibly walk into another more dangerous scenario with this stranger.

But she could at least humor him a bit. Squatting down she stares at Momo for a moment the fox staring right back at her before looking back at Gio. "Say we did join your crew...Momo Nee-San wants to know if you have a..." She paused for a moment trying to remember the word,she had been trying to use her words more,talking with Momo when she could but sometimes it took her a moment to form the words. "...A ship..to get off the Island?" She asked,but even if he did she wouldn't join him,or at lest not at this very moment. She had no reason to trust him yet...
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahxephon Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:19 pm

The man seemed jovial for the most part, commenting on the fox's name and then just plainly asked them to join his crew as they were a package deal. Which in truth meant he didn't want any of them, aside from whatever warped plans he had for Momo. He introduced himself as Giorgio Lux, a fancy sounding name for sure which was a good indication of some thoroughbred in his family.

Then he had the balls to call him pipsqueak "You should watch your words, if you're looking for comrades. The name's Taiki Fukui" replied Taiki lowering his stance and returning his weapons, though he had his Atlati out but it merely looked like a decorative walking stick for now. He also stated if they wanted to fight he'd rather not but would if need be, Taiki shrugged "We've been looking to get off the island, and if We decide to go with you. I need to know you'll be respectful to all of us, I've been on pirate, marine and exploration crews. So I know that out on the seas, the lines of respect and treatment can get blurred" added Taiki very matter of fact like hoping the man would get where he was coming from.

Not only did Taiki wanted to protect Mui from things she doesn't need to deal with, despite knowing the worlds a harsh place Taiki wanted Maui to keep some innocent nature about her. Or at least a smile and as such if this man and whatever crew he's building, turns out to be disrespectful to his new friends as well as himself, he'll prove just how accurate his nickname was.
Rahxephon
Rahxephon

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Giorgio relaxed himself and listened to the two talk: the fox girl wanted a way off of the island, while Taiki was adamant about protecting his friends. "Hmm as of right now I don't have a ship, however" Gio paused and pulled out a wad of bills "I have more than enough money to buy a nice one." When he finished his statement, he put the money back in his pocket. Maybe they knew a good shipwright... He then looked back at Taiki and said "I want you guys to be more than comrades, I want you to be my friends, And as long as you respect me, there's no problem." Giorgio said with a smirk.

Though Giorgio wouldn't admit it outright, Taiki's experience was exactly what Giorgio needed. In terms of power, he could handle himself in the Blues, however he really had no idea how to navigate through the great ocean. It wasn't as if he couldn't learn to navigate, but he was never taught. His aunt skipped that lesson apparently.

"Why... are your masks still on?" he asked the question while slightly tilting his head.
Giorgio
Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Miu blinked,then a second time before snickering softly "Gio Nii-san really isn't from around here..." She says before straightened back up "Miu and Taiki Nii-san are forest spirits" She said in serous voice no eleven year old should be capable of having.

Then suddenly the seriousness was gone with a clap of her hands "So lets see...I think its about time for some lunch! Its been so long since Miu has gotten to cook for guests!" She says with a happy twirl,nothing like the idea of food to help relax the tension that still somewhat filled the air. "Then maybe afterwards we can let you know our decision..."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahxephon Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:40 pm

When the guy said he didn't have a ship, Taiki sighed though he attempted to keep it inside some may have escaped. Then he continued and said he had the money to buy one, even bringing it out and flopping it about. Taiki hoped he didn't do that in town, in the forest was fine as it was only him Miu and the animals. Though Taiki did think about mugging Gio but something about his willingness to fight, had put a tad of caution in actions for the moment. Gio also replied to his comment about respect and blurring lines, he wasn't sure much Gio understood in what he meant but it seemed he was fine as long as he too was respected. "That's good to know" added Taiki to Gio's response.

Another question came from Gio about why they still had their masks on, and Miu perfectly answered the question and proved the man was from elsewhere. Which was helpful in some ways, but it didn't matter right now as Miu had taken hold of things. Wanting to cook for everyone, which Taiki didn't mind after such a long run back. "Well you heard the Lady, food first and decisions later" commented Taiki as he turned and walked towards Miu. "Do you need us to help with anything" asked Taiki of Miu because if Gio wanted to be friends and crew mates, then he'd have to know that everyone pitched in.
Rahxephon
Rahxephon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Miu looked at at Taiki a grinned evilly at him behind her mask "Actually...Yes. Taiki Nii-san hold still a moment please~" She says before raising her fist and aimed to hit the back of his head,she made sure not to use full force but just enough to get her point across. If she were to make contact her would start yelling,she was mad at him and started to lose control of her temper...just a bit.

"That for being gone so long Baka! You had Miu worried,Miu thought Taiki Nii-san was't coming back! Taiki Nii-san is the biggest Baka in the world,no the whole Universe!"She says throwing up her hands in the air to put emphasis just how big of an idiot he was. "Miu has half a mind to not give you any food! And another thing-"

But she was stopped in her angry rant by a somewhat loud bark,and looked down to see Momo sitting between them with a look that seemed to say "I think you got your point across.." Miu seeing this puffed up her cheeks still angry and looked away for a moment,her arms now crossed. "Just...Don't do it again..." She says before turning and walking away mumbling something about all men being idiots and needing to cook something...She needed time alone to relax,and nothing like a little fishing to do just that.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:15 am

The fox girl, whose named was Miu, claimed that her and Taiki were forest spirits. Though Giorgio had a hard time believing it and just assumed they were lying to protect themselves or scare Giorgio out of trying anything. Whatever the case, it didn't bother Giorgio too much as he was distracted by the promise of a meal by Miu, which made Giorgio's stomach rumble on cue. Taiki, an assertive young man, asked Miu if they could be of assistance. What occurred next left Gio with a huge smile on his face as Miu ranted on about Taiki "abandoning" her whilst speaking in third person.

Ultimately the moment was ceased thanks to a well placed bark by Momo. After that, she walked away in the opposite direction and mumbled to herself with Momo following. Giorgio turned to Taiki and said "Having girl problems are we Tai?" he chuckled a bit before regaining composure and saying "Anyway, let's go get some meat for her to cook." He admired the two and even though he barely knew them, he could sense that the two had a very strong bond. They would be worthy crew mates.
Giorgio
Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahxephon Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:00 am

Miu had asked him to hold still for a second, he wasn't sure but he felt a little dread flow through him when she looked at him and said that. Then he got a punch to the back of the head, it wasn't all that hard physically anyway. Stepping forward and rubbed the back of his head "Hey, I told you it wouldn't be a short trip. Jeez Miu, why would I leave. I have about much family left, so I'm not about to abandon you" replied Taiki to Miu's anger something he doesn't want to see too much. Thankfully Momo had calmed Miu down and she went back to cooking, he sighed and turned back to Gio.

Gio made a comment about girl troubles "I'm lucky that way" commented Taiki sarcastically, having rarely had good prospects with girls. Ladies he could deal with cause they all thought he was the cutest thing, well the girly ones did anyway the other ones held other views. "Miu and Momo may already have some, but I'm all for walking this off either way" added Taiki. He wondered what drove this Gio person, he seemed okay despite a jovial nature. But he did seem capable of fighting, which was a good asset if they were to hit the seas.
Rahxephon
Rahxephon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:58 am

Meanwhile Miu was nearby in the river watching the fish swim around her,but so far she hadn't caught much,her mind was too full of other thoughts. She sighs and turns to MoMo who was helping her with the fish. "Do you think Miu went overboard yelling at Taiki Nii-san like that?" 

She asked looking at her fox friend,to have silence be her only answer "Maybe you are right...' She says softly before she goes back to catching fish. She may of over acted a bit,but she couldn't help it,he was the first person who didn't treat her with hostility or fear when encountered,he was kind to her,treated her like a friend and she wasn't afraid to admit that she desperately wanted to stay his friend.

She just wasn't sure how to act around him...Was she not supposed to of gotten angry?...Miu gave another frustrated sigh as another fish slipped through her fingers. Maybe it was time for her to visit her father again,talking might make her understand better..So she rose from the river and started to make her way deeper into the forest towards the place she once called home.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorgio Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:44 pm

It seemed that two would have a chance to form a bond, something that Giorgio hoped to do with all of his crew members. "Still... I want to see what kind of animals this island has to offer. Hopefully we can wander upon something big!" he said to Taiki with excitement, his golden eyes beaming with energy. Giorgio had great wonder for the unknowns of the world and craved to explore the world when he was just a young boy on Karate Island.

Contemplating about his past caused Giorgio to ponder about the past of his new friend, Taiki. "Say Tai, how'd you and Miu end up here on this island by yourselves?" Giorgio asked nonchalantly. He was very curious about how they ended up in this situation. Plus, Gio wanted to know him.
Giorgio
Giorgio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahxephon Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Taiki had only ever been remotely happy with his family, and those crew mates who'd treated him like one of their own. He never expected to be happy again, he met Miu who reminded him of his little brother before the streets corrupted him. He was very far from a saint himself, but he loved the smile and laughter his brother used to have. Taiki felt there may be a chance to have that kind of of happiness again, he knew all too well a crew was much like a family and despite the odd way of meeting.

He had high hopes for what the future may hold for them, Gio's excitement for adventure could be seen and heard in his words. Taiki smiled under his mask "Be careful what you wish for, but if we do I'll set up a trap for it" replied Taiki as they went off into the forest. Then came the more serious question of their pasts, with a sigh Taiki figured he'd at least give the base details.

"Well I was just passing through, and followed Momo back to Miu who'd been living out here. You'd have to ask Miu about her background here, I've only been here with her for a short time myself. But she reminds me of my little brother so much, that I feel the need to protect her" informed Taiki who went from serious to sad in one response, not feeling the need unless asked to express his lack of living relatives.
Rahxephon
Rahxephon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:25 am

Miu sneezed suddenly before sniffling,was she getting a cold? She hoped not..But soon the worry was pushed from her mind once she reached her destination. A large burnt out cottage stood before her,vines and moss crawling up the black and crumbling brick. the few windows left intact were so coated in dust and soot that it was impossible to see inside. But this wasn't the reason she was here,so she went around to the back were twelve beautifully crafted headstones stood,each one getting older and older as they went up the line. Strangely all the stones all that the same name carved on them..Miu...Even stranger still was the dates placed on them,besides the oldest one witch identified the grave as that of an eleven year olds they were only alive months,weeks or even days getting shorter and shorter life spans down the line.

But again Miu walked by them to a crud looking headstone,there was no birth date and the only name to give identity to this grave was a crooked and messily carved "Daddy" this was clearly the grave of Miu's father. Any doubt vanished when Miu sat down after cleaning off the grave and placed fresh flowers on the grave. "Hello Daddy..." She said removing her mask to show a small sad smile.She started to talk,about what had happened since her last visit. About the man who had destroyed a large part of the village,about the new stranger who wanted her to join his crew,and about how Taiki hadn't left her after all and came back....and how she had hit him... 

"Boys are so weird...was I not supposed to be mad at him?...you were always so mad at me all the time...Maybe I should apologize?" She asked half to the headstone half to herself before nodding realizing that is what she should do. "You always help,Daddy thank you!" She says with a smile before she stood up saying goodbye in her own way. She took a deep breath before slowly opened her mouth before a song left her lip. When ever she had sung around her father it was one of the only times he didn't look at her with hatred,it as one of the few good memories she had,making it extremely precious so every time she went to leave after a visit she sang to him,the only song she knew...

Once her song was complete she wiped a few tears away before slipping her mask back on. Time to get some fish and head back...she had a lunch and apology to make...
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahxephon Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Taiki went off into the forest to find some extra game, he knew Mui might have some meat back at the clearing. But having a little more at hand was always a good idea, so as he stalked the darkening forest. Taiki tried to decide how much they needed, or weather he should go for large or small game. He spotted a pair of rabbits nearby and kept in the shadows so they wouldn't notice him, waiting for them to both look up. After a few moments they looked up to check their surroundings, only to have Taiki send a couple of blow darts in their general direction. Knocking the two letter bunnies out, after which Taiki walked over and grabbed them. 

Sticking them in a bag, Taiki knew they'd be out for some time. So he headed back to the clearing where Mui and Momo was, he wanted to see if his rabbits would help the meal tonight or if they'd keep them caged up for another time. Although he could picture Mui getting all warm and fuzzy with them, since they're cute bunnies and all but he doubted she hadn't eaten rabbit. What with a fox as a friend, it was a given.
Rahxephon
Rahxephon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum