One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. Empty A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric.

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:20 pm

"Wha-hahahaaaa!" Many people could here Duff as he finally came to the falling part of his flight after he had been launched into the air by a gigantic fishwoman with very little modesty. Duff still had to figure out how exactly he would survive this little predicament of his . He had very little time as he was now nearing to fly close and past buildings and houses then he finally thought up something that was so crazy that it just might work "Gnn...oh? wait! I almost forgot about my newly found powers! I hope this works dammit!..." he came close to the top of a building he positioned himself so that his hands would be facing the ground.

"I better time this right..." he said to himself, darkness spread from his hands and he got closer and closer to meeting the top of the roof "...Black...Hole!!" he said right as his hands touched the roof a dark puddle opened up and he sunk into the darkness. after a few moments he slowly raised up from the puddle and it disappeared. He gasped and looked to his left then his right then dusted himself off "Bwahahaha! I knew that would work" he smiled and hopped down from the roof onto the ground floor, boy was it getting dark, he looked around and and saw the sun nearly setting, Duff sucked his teeth

"tsk...uuh oh...who's going to be around now? damnit I should be swimming in crew members about now..." he began walking down a road in the town he had been in, he took his hat from off of his head and stopped walking, he looked up to see the day getting darker and darker, he looked to the dark blue sky and gave a smile less sinister than his usual smile, very warm and calm "Something beautiful...about darkness..heh heh heh" he said as his shoulders and arms radiated dark aura he returned to his usual sinister expression.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. Empty Re: A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric.

Post by Vaetric Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Zelda sat on the tree branch,. Not quite sitting actually, more like.. Crouched on the tree branch. She was staring at a lone house outside of  in the island. She didn’t fcare what they did, or who they did it to, but they WERE going to die. Everyone who even stepped in the house was marked for death. It woudn’t be long before the stench was noticeable in the house, and blood already seeped through the doors. However, she was contracted to keep watch for another couple of minutes until nightfall.

Her hands looked like she’d splashed them into a bucket of blood that has bits of muscle in it, because she looked horrific, unflinching, with her luminous yellow unblinking eyes. Her hair metal, her body thin with her tight clothes. And after this, she would get paid and then move to her stash. She didn’t care how much money she made, it didn’t matter. It never mattered.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric. Empty Re: A Grey World And A Dark One [Serious] Duff and Vaetric.

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:31 pm

Duff had kept walking searching for his possibly non existent crew member. He soon came to parts outside of the island and something...smelled..bad, like a graveyard with bodies that have yet to be buried. he pinched his nose and cringed "ugh...smells like a massacre out here..." he said. wondering closer to the smell he came by a small house. he examined it a few feet away, as he took a step forward he heard a little splash. Looking down he noticed blood touching his feet leading to the house he had noticed. He moved his hand from his nose and approached the door of the house. he didn't touch anything just yet, he continued to just look at it 
"This gives me the creeps...thats saying a lot for someone as /Dark/ as me, heh heh heh..." Duff being himself still couldn't help but get some type of humor from this situation. he went to reach for the door to see what was inside but something inside him made him retreat his hand. 

"gnn...what is this feeling I have..." he said to himself. He took a few steps back and stood there for a moment. "Can't shake the feeling...is it booby trapped?" he put his hand forward and dark aura surrounded his arm he created a gravitational vortex and pulled the door off of its hinges, swallowing the door into darkness. He wasn't sure how he felt about what he saw. So. Many. Bodies. What was this? some type of cult? was there a murderer loose in the island? he really didn't know. all he knew was that the stench got greater after opening the door "guahh...this is disgusting...hm..I wonder who could have done this? they must be really good...at what they do." he smiled, something must really be wrong with this boy, his first instinct was to find who had done this and...recruit them? was he even capable of such a feat? 

"Hm...if this WAS a single person then they are sure to show up here some time! I wonder if I should wait inside...nah I can barely handle the smell now." he looked around for a place to hide there were a few trees around he figured to hop into the one closest to the House. "Perfect! I am so smart, heh heh heh.." he said before he approached the tree and climbed up it he reached for something to grab on and he managed to do so! but it felt like...a leg? 
"huh? what the..."
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:03 am

Another one walked by the house. Cle, and cleaning up would’ve been the smart option for anyone else, but she didn’t care. Probably only about five or six of them in there were people she was actually supposed to kill, the rest were probably just nosy or curious people. However, he was a little different than the rest. She flexed her arms and legs, shuffling them a little as she prepared to pounce. He ripped the door off without touching it.  

Unlike the rest, he was smiling at it. However, she didn’t care. The moment he stepped into the house, he was dead. She carved up the gang who tried to kidnap her, she escaped the only one who seemed to hafve the power to control her, she was free to do her contracts.

However, he didn’t step into the house. She felt nothing as he walked to the tree. She lowered her head like a cat whose treat has just been put underneath its head as he climbed up the tree. She felt his hand grab her ankle.

She would attempt to jump off the tree from the back, twirling with one hand on the tree, she would attempt to entrap the person’s head with her legs, then let go of the tree so they’d fall to the ground, though she’d aim to keep him below with her legs. Should she so manage to let him take the fall, she would be facing the rest of his body on the ground. She would attempt to turn her fingers into blades and begin to slice toward his stomach.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:41 am

His head got entrapped within the woman's legs. It had been unexpected "Gah, its got me!" he shouted, not really knowing what had actually had him until he was on his back and...she? was on  top of him? he saw a woman with grey skin and blades for hair, could this woman have eaten something like what he ate? he placed his hands on her knees, dark aura coursing around his hands and arms. He smiled at first "Ahh, you did those horrible things to all those people di-" his smile faded away as he noticed her fingers turning into blades? so she did eat one of those weird fruits! this seemed bad he hadn't known she had eaten a fruit so he didn't nullify her powers. her claws came down and sliced at his torso and stomach. "gahh!" he shouted, the cuts visible on his body, not only that but the pain was much more painful than a normal person would feel, which was just awesome. he removed his hands from her knees and placed them on the ground. 

creating a dark puddle "Black hole!" he said keeping one hand on her knee, the both of them would sink into darkness if he had managed to get her in his attack which he might have as her legs had been touching the ground since she was onto of him. he wouldn't be able to do much though, just hold her in said darkness which wouldn't do much for his situation but he could do something. should he had managed to suck her in he would appear from another puddle of darkness away from the spot he was already in. Then he would dump the woman out of his darkness in the spot she had trapped him in. 

He would feel his stomach, oh the pain. He would finish exhaling before looking up to where he put the woman. and if he hadn't been able to nab her he would look to where she had been. "bwahahaha!...that hurt...oi you seem pretty cold blooded! I like that in a killer, the names Jinpachi J. Duff." he said standing straight. he then tilted his head "Are you keen on killing me? heh heh...I see. I guess this will be your examination, show me that you are capable of destruction!" he took his stance with a smile preparing for the woman to most likely attack him again, his arms radiated darkness, as did his feet.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:14 am

Zelda was about to kill the fool, however a dark puddle appeared around them. She would try to jump away but the front of her legs were already sinking in. She’d struggle as she would slowly end up into it like quicksand. She’d grunt and gasp as she’d sink to her shoulders, then her head. She was placed into darkness, she’d feel its crushing embrace as she turned her body to steel, and even then it felt like everything was pressing into her.

Then she’d get thrown out of it from another puddle. She placed a hand on the ground on all fours, she felt like she’d been pressed through a vice. The person she tried to kill talked to her, but she was too busy recovering.

Finally, she’d stand up, then crouch. She’d place her hand on the floor, staring at the person before jumping up into the tree. She’d rustle a bit upon the leaves before jumping to another one, then to another one. Then she’d jump toward him, both her arms sharpened to the point of being swords in their own right. She would attempt an X-slice upon his back or front.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:35 am

He crossed his arms, continuing the radiation of darkness from his body. He watched as she recovered. And now he was pissed, she didn't reply to him. breaking her would not be easy but it would get more serious now, he really hated it when people ignored him. Refusing to reply? not much a difference to him he was angry, he had been engulfed in his own darkness. clutching his fists "Oi! blade woman..aren't you going to say someth-ah!" he gasped as she hopped into a tree he looked to the tree she hopped in then he watched her hop into the next, then another. He had her in his sights, for the most part anyway...he extended his hand to the tree she was in, attempting to pull her in with his dark vortex but to his surprise she jumped out before he could...and her blades looked ready to cut him up into chop suey. 

Theres no way he would nullify her abilities like this he had jumped back to avoid her from cutting him, the blades seemingly cut a bit of his leather coat and scraped his skin. "Gnn...I guess I asked for this..you are doing well, you're going to be a great addition to my crew..blade woman!"he smiled already considering the woman apart of his crew. He slowly let another puddle of darkness appear beneath his feet. He extended his hand and again attempted to pull her in against her will with his dark vortex. "come here you.." he would say as he did so. Upon dong so he would attempt to grab her from a point where he would hope she would think last to extract her blades from.. would it be...no no no not there, there? nah...there! hopefully. 

He sucked her in with one hand and would grab her by the waist with the other, nullifying her powers and smiling, deviously. He'd move his hand onto her other left wrist and keep a firm grasp should he succeed in doing so "Listen, as your captain your going to have to hear me speak on a few things it's okay if you don't want to speak...as long as you listen!" he lifted his leg and extracted the blade from his boot in attempt to stab her in the stomach after doing so. He would really turn the tables on her with this. He then would kick her off of his boot and let go of her as he did so pushing her to role on the ground. He'd give a sinister laugh if he was able to pull it off. he then made darkness appear on his body once again "Shall we continue...matey?"
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:56 am

The guy continued to shout talk, but she didn’t reply. She continued with her work, she was going to kill him and go back to cash in on her contract. However, she would feel something.. Tugging her toward him. He placed his hands upon her waist, but as he did so she felt.. Nothing with her powers. She couldn’t sharpen her arms.

She’d frown slightly, before returning to her usual emotionless expression. He then grabbed her left hand and spoke. He’d then kick toward her, but she would attempt to grab his leg with her free right hand and pull him upwards, attempting to unbalance him and then kick him down to the ground in a subversion on what he was attempting.

She couldn’t use her powers around him, she felt her hair turn back to it’s normal jet black silkiness past her shoulders. Her body would become.. Less hard. She would attempt to use her sharp nails to claw at his face, if he wanted the slow, painful death, then that was fine with her.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:38 am

Duff only got more internally angry as the woman refused to speak to him. Whether she liked it or not, Duff was determined to make this woman apart of his crew. He held his arms up to block her nails from tearing up his face, which by the way still hurt like hell, as if the devil was attacking him with its horns. "enough enough enough!" he shouted, this was getting bad he extracted both of his foot blades and attempted to continually stab her in her torso, whether he succeeded or not he attempted to create another black hole under his back. 

Whether she got caught in it or not. Where ever she was he'd attempt to reach out of another dark puddle and grab her calves, and pull her into darkness, not entirely but just to her knees. He would sink into the puddle alone and reappear in front of her. with his arms crossed, luckily he was able to hold her in that puddle should he succeed. he exhaled and continued to breath deeply "...You really want to join me, I see I can see it in your eyes, ready to kill me.." he stood up straight, forcing his body 

"Bwuhahahaha! I like that in a crew mate! though we are still not done yet...are we?" he would let her escape from the dark puddle attempting to see if he could force trust onto her, considering her following actions it was more than likely not to work. he got ready to pull her in by force with his dark vortex but the strain was definitely getting to him. Rather than believe he was too weak he was beginning to believe she was simply not ready to join him just yet, but she was determined to make her...his.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:26 am

Zelda continued to fight the boy. Overall, she was sure she was far stronger than the boy, but he appeared to have devil fruit powers strong enough to give her more than a little trouble, she thought she had gone past the person able to do that. But this one was also able to drag her to, though she hasn’t been able to see if he could push her away. The whole situation would be infuriating if she took the time to think about it. What this one had on the other one however was that he could disable her powers completely.

He continued to attempt to stab her in the stomach with his feet-blades. Zelda would’ve wrinkled her nose in disgust if she could. Though he did manage to catch a glancing shot once before she disengaged.  There suddenly was a black puddle beneath her again, causing her to sink into the ground to her knees. He went to her and began talking again. She would look at him with her usual expressionless, blank eyes that betrayed no emotion of murder or.. Anything, really.

She felt a weakness in the darkness beneath her, and she would jump upwards. She'd somehow managed to lose her boots in the darkness. She then grabbed the tree trunk in preparation to attack the boy. She would turn her legs into blades and let go, attempting to send an air slash toward him via leg kick with force enough to leave a print on the ground should he dodge it.

Meanwhile above, the red bird began to circle above them, having fed itself.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:18 am

As he was about to pull her in with his vortex she had sent an air slash toward him, rather than focus on controlling her body he dodged the slash by hopping into the air. he landed on the ground with a hand to the ground. he continued to breath deeply keeping his eyes on who he saw as his crew member. the smile couldn't come onto face at the moment. She would not answer him. she continued her attempt at ending his life. Before he even got a full crew? no...no no no no he would not let this happen. He /will/ recruit this woman and he /will/ find the rest of the people that will be joining him. He thought to himself at least.

The woman answered to nothing he said but he wanted to continue his attempt to reach her. The independent attitude he was giving interested him, why did she act this way? he had to know. He slowly looked up from the ground to where she was "Hey...Blade woman...do you have...someone dear to you?" 
he tilted his head and let his arms hang "Do you have a reason...for what you do? why all these people being killed?" he smiled "I'm not judging you its just...you seem interesting, have you felt warmth? I'd assume not...Do you want to?...mmm...what is your dream...blade woman?" he once again covered himself in darkness awaiting to see if she would respond this time. he'd prepare for her attack should she continue to be silent.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:42 am

Zelda kept herself in a fighting stance as the boy collected himself. She should’ve attacked him while he was down, but she didn’t care. She needed the momentary rest, as causing air slices were tiring. He then spoke again, which was something he was rather fond of doing during a battle. She would move to a more natural stance, standing up straight. She would gesture outwards, toward the trees, town and Duff, before dragging her finger along her neck.

She’d then place her right foot forward, with all ten of her fingers sharpened into blades. She’d then drag them over her shoulder and send not one, not two, but ten air slashes his way, five on each side in an “X” formation overlapping eachother which, should Duff manage to evade, would deforest the area behind him for a goodly amount of meters.

To ruin the mood apparently, the blood red bird plopped onto the front of her head that wasn’t bladed. She ignored it and stood still as she stared at Duff, it nestled in and watched him too.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:55 am

Dodging only became more tiring as he continued to investigate the soundless woman. his hands were engulfed in darkness unable to dodge this attack he decided lift his arms up and devour the power slicing through the air with his vortex, not absorbing Zelda in the process. He was only able to devour the first slash in front of him, what got by him slashed the ends of his arms and calves. The pain was incredibly harsh on his body. handling this pain was taking away from him. 

"This woman had better..." he was about to speak to himself until he noticed a red bird rest on Zelda's head. She ignored it? was she focussed on only killing Duff or...Duff gained a smile on his face. He took a single step forward "Oi...what is that?" he referred to the bird on her head "That your plus one?...heh slim, sexy and silent. I can't help but love you" he took another step forward "I will continue to pry blade woman, What. Is. Your. Dream?" 

He said before taking another step "You have to share these things...with your captain you know...If you can spend your life...murdering..for what ever reason it be then change that reason and join me..." he kept his smile taking a few more steps forward the darkness flowed behind him as he pressed forward. "That bird must mean something to you...what do you want to do with it? go on...its okay to speak now...blade woman...."
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:05 am

He only managed to get rid of one of the slashes, some of the others hit him. She was surprised he was still breathing, though it didn’t register on her face. Though, obviously she was wasting her time with him. He would keep talking, and she would keep attempting to kill him only for him to use his.. Dark puddles to stop her attacks.

Furthermore, he kept talking about something with him being a captain, she didn’t care all that much. She’d place her hands together, allowing the sleeves to hide them. He would start taking steps toward her, though she was a fair amount away. As he continued to walk toward her, she would turn on her heel and walk away. She had a contract to fulfil and the moment she entered the town, he might as well be chasing a ghost.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:23 am

Duff had thought he had finally been getting through to her and then she...She...turned her back on him. the woman had turned him down,the ultimate disrespect towards Duff. His eyes were as wide as two full moons with two black holes in the middle of them "wh-..." Duff was nearly speechless. How could she do this? to her own captain? the one who cared most about her! that little...she doesn't appreciate his kindness...she was taking advantage of him...taking advantage..."Taking advantage...of...me...!" his body was engulfed with darkness he looked like a shadow. his entire body looked like a darkling from the demon world. He slowly sank into his dark puddle. reappearing behind Zelda. He quickly attempted to grab her head with both of his hands. He would squeeze as hard as he could if he was about to grab her that is "You...don't...ever...DO THAT!" he shouted. there was a large echo behind that shout. he kept his hands on her head, before she could do anything about it a dark puddle appeared beneath both their feet and began to swallow both of them. Duff only attempted to further try and squeeze the life out of her head. 

He only had two hands but he needed to really show how much she meant to him...she'd learn soon alright. He would attempt to bite into her shoulder his teeth sunk into her flesh if he succeeded he'd intensify the bite going down to the bare bone of her. He did all of this while nullifying her powers, he left her hands unattended too but hopefully the pain was enough to distract her as he sunk her into his dark portal "I will make you realize...I will make you apologize! Shut up! I am sick of your mouth!" the woman hadn't spoken ONCE it was apart of the reason he was so angry but he still acted as if she were talking, just pissing himself off at this point. He'd sink her to the point where her shoulders were engulfed if he had succeeded to begin with. 

He would leave her trapped there. up to her shoulders then he would step out of the puddle, he'd get to a point where he'd face her. she would only see him covered in darkness. he lifted his foot and went to continually, viciously and aggressively stomp on her head releasing some of his anger he gave an example to the extent of his rage. And he hadn't been at his best yet either. But his beating on her possibly wouldn't last long, he had endured a lot, but this woman would not let up, for all he knew she would still walk away after this. when the time came that is and he weakened.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 am

It appeared she managed to anger him beyond all compare by walking away. He appeared to dislike getting ignored, as he even braved her sharp hair in order to grip the side of her head. A bold, but foolish move. He began to squeeze her head, which she hardened though she knew what was coming. The moment he began to touch her head, she would jump upwards, effectively doing something to him before he could do something to her that she wouldn’t be able to do something before.
Flipping with his hands probably still at her head, causing her to be in a sort of fetal position in the air, she would attempt to entrap his head between her thighs and sharpen her two index fingers till her thumbs. She owudl then attempt to bring her knees down to his shoulders so he could barely move them and place her index and thumb around his wrist into a kind of vice. If all would go well, Duff would be lying on the ground with Zelda on top of him, her thighs pressing around his head with her in a more sitting position on him facing toward the rest of his body with his wrists trapped.

While that happened, the bird flapped its wings and flew off. “Quiet. No dark.” she’d speak for the first time in a kind of raspy yet feminine voice. If she had made it that far, she would tighten her grip on his head at any hint of the dark puddles.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:56 am

Duff had been taken advantage of, his rage had blinded him he just needed to release that anger he had risked his own body in attempt to show his anger as if he were some type of high and mighty person. His adrenaline would drain way as if releasing the plug in  tub. he blinked keeping his eyes shut before tears came out of his eyes, he wasn't trying to play his sob story, but he had been so furious that he wanted to hurt himself in anyway he could. After the tears of course came the whining and sobbing. The boy was so desperate as to try and make himself look tough and look what it got him into. 

He'd feel embarrassed, this woman had fought him without talking until just then. He felt so stupid, he wish he could break his head open on the concrete the tears continued down his eyes. "D-da.....damn IT!" He shouted as he cried, he couldn't stand the humiliation. he continued to let the tears fall "How could I be so weak in front of my crew mate like this? I am so sorry....bla-de woman.." he said. It seemed he still had not dispelled the thought of her being his crew mate still, he had thought he was a big disappointment to her. "Can't anyone...TEACH ME HOW TO KILL PROPERLY!?" he shouted. How could he be a captain, if he couldn't prove his strength to one of his own mateys? he felt so terrible, unable to do anything about the situation he was in.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:17 am

Zelda scanned his body for points where she could give him a painful death. She wasn’t on contract for him, so she could remove his life however she wanted. She continued to put her weight on him as he blubbered in anger or.. Something. Probably humiliation. She never felt it, so she wouldn’t know. She wouldn’t even use her devil fruit on him, just her longer and needle-like fingernails. She attempted to pull his shirt away and look. She then looked to his shorts, she hadn’t killed anyone that way, she wondered..

Her hands moved toward the lower area, she wondered how long it’d take him to die with a shredded groin. Just as her hands were about to cut away the boxers, she paused at his shout. She sat there for a moment. He didn’t know how to kill properly? Just like the bird. How could he not know how to kill properly?

She twisted around, still holding his head between her thighs until her feet were beneath him, along his back with his shoulders imebetween the back of her knee. She’d rest her behind on his upper chest then crane her neck down, staring into his eyes. She didn’t understand. As long as the person’s dead, any way is a way to kill properly. “ Explain.” she rasped.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:28 am

His eyes widened at her stare, the tears seemingly stopped but they still flowed down his cheeks. He closed his eyes for a moment, in attempt to look to the side "My whole crew...m-my captain...I let them die because...I'm so weak...I can't fulfil my dreams like this..." he tsk'd closing his eyes once again before returning his eyes to Zelda's "I can't even... show a simple mote of strength...I can't believe how I've disappointed you...b-blade woman..." 

He closed his eyes again "p-please forgive me..for being so weak..." that tough guy that had been there had been replaced with a self pity prone child. He begged forgiveness for his incompetence. He couldn't blame Zelda for thinking of creative ways to kill him "I wish I was stronger...I could have killed that man that hurt my mother...if I knew how to kill properly..."
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:35 am

She saw his eyes widen at her stare, she closed her tighs a little in a kind of twitch to get him to talk about why he was so weak. She returned her fingers to normal as she placed them to both of her knees. She tilted her head as he started to speak about how weak he was, but not why he was so weak. He then spoke of disappointment, she began to want to just shut him up and go back to how she sat before.

She didn’t care about his sob story. She wanted to know how he could be so weak that he couldn’t kill. She would stand up, attempting to pick the boy up by his throat as she walked back toward the town. Should she be successful in this, she would walk over to the contracteer, her grip wouldn’t be so harsh that it would stop him from breathing, but enough to be uncomfortable. After gainging her beli sum, she would walk over to the weapons merchant and buy some daggers. She would then return to the forest and attempt to throw him toward a tree, before throwing a dagger just above his head.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:56 am

He looked up to the dagger above his head. His eyes dimmed, he looked to the side 
"This is why I am so weak...I keep letting this happen...over, and over everyone just takes things from me...my mother...my crew..." he clenched his fist "I am so weak..because I lack the ability to kill properly...I don't know how.." he looked up to the blade that had been tossed just above his head. He snatched it from the timber of the tree and began to stab himself in the arm "Muda...muda...muda..." he said as he continued to stab the dagger into his arm.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:04 am

No wonder he didn’t know how to kill, because he kept stabbing himself. How did he expect to fight anything with a broken arm? She would clench her own dagger, before moving swiftly toward him. She would attempt at an easy-blockable strike toward his left shoulder. She would be going for a proper strike without pulling back. If he didn’t evade or parry, then he’d not likely be using that shoulder for a while, in fact, she’d likely nail him to the tree if that happened. She didn’t care how self-loathing he was, all she was doing was showing him how to fight, nothing more, nothing less.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:21 am

from another person's point of view he kept his attention on stabbing himself. As he was about to do so again Zelda had come at him. just as it was about to pierce him he had blocked the very tip of her dagger with the tagger he had been stabbing himself with. The tip of her dagger would be pointing to the flat side of the dagger he held. he'd push his weight against the strength she used to attempt to stab him. He slowly lifted his head and looked to her "You know how to kill, but what I don't get is...do you not know what to truly kill for?" he figured she may not listen, but he did not care. 

He took every chance he had to get a question answered even if it did not get answered "You lack love, hate and sadness...you...don't spend that money do you?" he had risen up from his position. still holding his strength against her own "Damn it...you don't even know how to listen properly...are you THAT lost blade woman?" he gave an angry look, still ready to hold his own as much as he could "...more silence I bet...fine..." he had stood there and awaited her next move if she had one that is.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Once again, Zelda would not reply. She would hold the parry as he spoke, staring into his eyes without really even paying attention to the interlocked blades, holding her ground even as he pushed his weight against her. She may look skinny, but her strength was really something to be admired by normal people. In fact, she actually hid her muscles, she preferred a lithe form.

Then he started speaking about stuff she does. He lost points for talking about her not spending the money even after she spent money on daggers. She became rather fed up of his prattle, she would attempt to grip the arm that he had been stabbing and press her fingers into the wound harshly before trying to twist it and kick toward his feet to make him lose his balance while she would pull. Should that cause him to fall to the ground she would attempt to straddle him and send a poke of her dagger toward his chest area.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:15 am

He'd keep his eyes locked onto hers, now back to before he was self inflicting damage on himself except he was taking things a bit more seriously, he loved to poke at his sinister expressions but that had to wait. Right now he was in a situation where he wanted someone stronger than him to travel under him and right now he wasn't making his point, but he would not give up. One would think he might die at the end of this encounter, but that was yet to be seen. It really ticked him off that Zelda didn't respond to him nor talk to him for the most part. He didn't even know if she was listening but even if he managed to get this woman on his ship there was still her emotions that he didn't know existed or not. 

She went to stab him again with her free hand, with his own weakened shoulder he pulled up his hand and tried to grab her by the wrist, just enough to stop the force she was going to use to stab him, he wouldn't have enough energy to create a black hole but at least he could nullify her powers for a while. He was caught off guard when His balance and fell to the ground. Upon being straddled he wasn't fast enough to keep that dagger from poking him in his chest area. he cringed at the pain, god damn he hoped he could keep this up. 

At that poke he let go of her wrist as the pain was just too much to focus on holding her he looked into her eyes attempting yet again to speak, he just seemed to not learn this lesson.
"I know you are a professional at survival...I understand thats all you probably wish to do out of life..you probably think life has no other point to it...even if that was true...why don't you join me? because...." his eyes widened and he grinded his teeth "THIS WORLD IS AT LEAST WORTH DESTROYING!" he shouted, breathing deeply " Isn't it? blade woman!...If you are going to kill...kill with me..and...make me better at it!". He kept breathing deeply muttering one last sentence "Because I need you..."
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next