One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. Empty [Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea.

Post by Vaetric Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:50 am

Ravine sighed as she sat in the… What the hell was it called again? Something about food, the cantina or whatever it was. The island they were travelling to was a massive hive of scum, like, wow. The absolute worst place she could’ve gone to if she were a marine, she’d have been dead in like five seconds. Or bribed, getting bribed would’ve been great, but then she’d have been deaded by the not-corrupt marines, which sucks. Really does. But now? As a mercenary captain? It was the place to go, good pay for good jobs. Or at least, she hoped so because they were going for their first job. Some red-faced guy whose name she couldn’t remember burst open the the doors.

“Uff! Miss Lakes we’re-“

“Ravine.”

“Right.. We’re approaching the island an- Is that..?” He’d say, leaving it hanging as he looked at what she was eating.

“…Fuck off.” She’d grunt, cradling the large piece of pizza into her arms and running out the other entrance.

“Drop the pizza! Ravine’s eating unhealthily again!” The guy’d shout.

Suddenly, there were dozens of them, aiming to get a cut of her pizza or something under the guise of not wanting her to eat crap. Two came in from the left, two opened the doors to her right. She stuffed a whole gob of it into her mouth before flinging it at them. “IH JFT WNNR EFT OHKY?!” she’d shout through a full mouth.

-

Meanwhile, the gigantic ship made its way into port. The front of it opened up and a large plank extended out, allowing access. A couple of guys carried some kind of.. Thing that a customs person would sit in so people could talk to them.. Or something. They put up a recruitment sign as they waited for Ravine to come out so they could go get a job, meanwhile, they would be able to get new mercenaries and seamen.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. Empty Re: [Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea.

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:29 am

"Gaaaahhhh!

The voice of a boy could be heard through the air itself, a lot of foot steps, more than for just one person indeed. There he was, Strong Hat J.J. running for his life, behind him, a hog, bigger than him running after him he took a sharp turn which looked like a dead end, only a long fall awaited Duff 

"Damn it! how am I supposed to...wait a minute

That was it! the cliff, it wasn't too long before the Boar caught up with Duff. He was waiting to time this dodge just right. The boar was gaining on him, it was almost time and....Duff did a huge side dodge and rolled out of the way of the boar which Flew off the cliff as well as its tears. Duff crawled to the steep ledge and laughed 

"Bwahahahahaha! didn't even need the yami for that one!" 

He stood up and smiled brightly before placing his straw hat onto his head. He didn't realise it at the time but he seemed to be pretty close to the city. Before he knew it he had been in the city streets near the docks 

"eh? have I been running for that long?" he walked forward looking around the city streets, as he never got the chance to see it thanks to a certain someone. as He continued to walk he managed to bump into some guys carrying some object, seemingly managed to make them drop it, but he continued to walk "Look both ways before crossing my path! damn idiots..." he said as he turned his head to face front. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a recruitment sign. His jaw dropped as he remembered that he was supposed to be gathering a crew instead of lollygagging. He fell to his knees and hands and it seemed as if negativity radiated off of him.

"All this time and I still haven't got my first mate hnnn.." he seemed ready to cry as he realised his luck was pretty dim in the situation, the world was definitely not doing him justice.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

[Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea. Empty Re: [Serious] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nah, it's on the sea.

Post by Vaetric Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:31 pm

(( Sorry, bit distracted but here’s a post ))

They had the booth set up and waited for Ravine to come out. They noticed a few people milling around, gawking at the size of their gigantic ship. A bit of a crowd gathered to have a look, as far as one could see, it was unarmed. However, if they looked as far up as they could, one could see swivels and normal cannons popping out by the dozens.

“Lake’s Prowlers are looking for more men and women to lend a strong arm!” He’d shout out, tapping on the little booth. “Three meals a day and monthly pay!” Some people wlaked off, talking to eachother while a few stayed and crossed their arms.
“I’d like to see this ‘Lakes’ of yours.” He’d grunt.
“Well she ain’t out right now. Wait ‘till she’s gotten us a job.” He’d say.
“Ya’ pirates or something?”
“No, mercenaries.”
“How much do I earn?”
“Equal split from the work we’ve done over the month.”
“Yeah?”
“Yeah.”
“Don’t ya’ know whose territory this is?”
“We’re getting work from it.”
“Yeah, well, quit tryin’ to recruit out men.”
“Lake asked us to take care of recruitment, so there we go.”

They continued to bicker back and force, before the one asking the questions pulled out a sword. However, walking down the deck was Ravine. She swiftly kicked the guy’s teeth out, before throwing his arse off of the docks and into the sea. Robbing her forearms, she looked around. “..Where’s the headquarters place again?” She asked a person flanking her.

“Er.. Over there, I think.”
“Oh, good.” She said, walking off in that direction.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:11 am

Duff looked up from his gloomy demeanor to see a woman walking out of what he thought was some giant mobile home. The woman kicked the teeth out of that man...literally! one kick and that bozo was down. Duff widened his eyes at the example of power. he stood up and dusted his shorts off, and straightened his ripped up sleeveless jacket. he placed his hands on his hips and tilted his head

"Ahn?"

He creaked from his voice as he watched the scene unfold. from where he was standing he couldn't really get a good description of the woman. He made his way a bit closer to her general area to see her more clearly as she seemed to be walking to some place. Duff moved his straw hat from on top of his head to let it hang from the back of his neck. He but his hand above his brow and squinted his eyes as he leaned forward. He could only the see the back of her head, his eyes moved a bit down to here rear and 

"WAHHHH!??" Duff fell on his back as his nose seemed to shoot blood. He covered his nose and sprung back up, his eyes were widened "I have to see this woman more up close!" he vowed. he stood up, as his nose bleed faded away he steeply, tailed her from a distance, making himself scarce and unnoticeable. closing in on her to meet this woman he...for some reason just had to meet "This time has bound to be better than my previous luck! bwahahahaha!" he mumbled to himself with his usual, sinister smile.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:52 am

She left.. Whatshisname to deal with the recruitment. .. Barbson? No, that wasn’t it. Steve? Nah. She continued down the road, with two of the beefiest guys she could find called Jose and Makarov. They were stronger than her, but they were a little slow, so she beat their arses in training to get their respect. After they called her out first, of course. She looked around, as she got the creeping suspicion that she was being watched. “All this needs is sneaking music.” she’d say, before shrugging and continuing on.

She was guided by the two before they eventually came before one of the large mansions. “Yup, looks like the place.” She’d say, before walking over to one of the guards, placing her hands on her hips. “Lakes Prowlers, looking for a job.” She’d say, cracking her neck.

“Alright, go on in. Those two stay here.” One of the men in black suits said. “And we don’t appreciate you destroying our mens’ faces.”
Get your men out of my men’s faces and we won’t have a problem.” she’d grumble in reply as she motioned for the two to stay. They crossed their arms and sat outside the entrance on a bench.

Meanwhile, Ravine walked in. She immediately smelt tobacco, since her Captain was practically addicted to the stuff she could’ve smelt it from any location in a mile radius, with only a little bit of exaggeration. Like the mile bit. She grunted, before closing the door behind her and walking into the large domed glass area that had convenient places where a person could just stand on a hidden beam where one of the windows is open and could just stand upon and have a peep and listen in on. She didn’t notice it, though. Neither did the architect. Neither did the guy she was supposed to be meeting, apparently.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:50 am

It seemed Duff was somewhat late, the woman had already made it into some big place

"Damn it, too late now!" 

He thought to himself. He sat on the ground and turned his back to where he was looking to Ravine from. he seemed to be going deep into thought about approaching the situation given that he'd probably start trouble pursuing the woman. He looked back after seeing her, what looked like commanding two men to stay outside, he went back to thinking and pondered.

"Hm...is it possible that she may already lead her own crew? that would make sense...damn...but then again

A sinister smile crept on his face

"Theres more to life than just pirating...right?" he came out from being scarce and approached the huge mansion. He attempted to walk past the people at the door and walk right in as if no one were there.

"Kihihihihi...."
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:36 am

The door guy looked at the person walking toward the mansion. She’d stare at him, waiting for an explanation as to who he was and why he should be allowed din, before stepping in front of the door when it became obvious he wasn’t going to get any kind of reason to allow him to pass. “Oi, kid. Piss off, you know whose house this belongs to? You think you can just walk in here mate?” he’d say forebodingly, his arms flexing by themselves as he stared at the kid.

Meanwhile, Ravine waited in the lobby. She looked around, then sighed. They couldn’t even get her a seat or something. Bloody hell. She heard footsteps before seeing the door on the other end open and a very, very short guy entered. He looked to be around four foot tall and was wider than he was tall. He waddled up to her in his fedora hat and striped suit.
“So, you’re the new hotshot are you?” He’d ask.
Yeah.
“Right, well, I’m needing a certain.. Group destroyed. They call themselves the Brochus Sect, part of a whole religious group who’re at odds with eachother. They’ve made their headquarters in the town of Sindleweed on Clucker Island, destroy it. Don’t worry, none of ‘em are civss.” He’d say, before waddling back to the door and slamming it shut.
Right..” She’d say, walking over to the door and knocking. The fat guy looked up at her.
“..What’re you still doing here?”
Still gotta discuss payment.
“Fifty thousand.”
Sixty.
“Fifty five and that’s that.” He’d say, slamming the door in her face.
Urgh.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:44 am

"Wha? are you talking to me? where did you come from all of a sudden and whats with that attitude? were you bumped on the head?" 

Duff said seemingly not even noticing the man until he spoke. Duff crossed his arms before talking again

"Listen, I have scheduled business with people in there, also my Wife is in there so how about you let me through eh? I mean, even if you don't let me in I'll still go in. But I'm giving you a choice to live longer see?" Duff gave his sinister smile talking down to the man, even if he was taller than Duff. 

"What are you hiding in there eh? I'll tear down this entire place if I have to..." Duff began to crack his knuckles. He didn't really pay attention to anything else, but he seemed to be baying for trouble, he picked on the guy in front of him as if he were a known bad ass through out the island itself. Darkness began to radiate off of his body as well, showing that he was serious about tossing this guy over his shoulder.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:17 am

“..There aren’t any women in there other than that Lake broad and Mr. Mooleu’s wife.” He’d say, bearing down on him. “..This is the Boss’s house, if you take a step in, I’ll break your legs, ya’ lil brat.” He’d grunt. The boy began to secrete darkness. However, before he could make anything of it, Jose and Makarov rounded on the guy.
“What did you just call Miss Lake?” Jose demanded, cracking his neck while Makarov cracked his knuckles.
“I called her a broad, whatcha going to do ‘bout it?” He’d retort, ignoring Duff as the two began to break out into a scrap. There didn’t appear to be any set winner, as the lone guy appeared strong enough to fight the two simultaneously, but the other two sure did look like they could take some punches. However, what was probably more important to Duff was that the house was wide open for entrance.

Ravine meanwhile just stomped the ground in frustration. Fifty five thousand? She was going to climb up to seventy, but this bastard just cut her off. She looked around for something to break, before sighing. “Cheapscape.” she grumbled as she began to walk back toward the entrance.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:44 am

"...." Duff stood their watching what he considered 'idiots' fight amongst one another before side stepping past them into the mansion 

"Those guys are nothing but a bunch of low lives...

He said looking back until he turned to face front and he saw her...

"GAHH!

He sounded when he saw her, nearly losing his balance and falling to the ground but he kept himself on two legs. He had finally seen her up close, that crimson hair, that hour glass shape and he had already saw what she was carrying in the back too...he stood there in awe before shaking his head. and standing up straight. He slowly began to give his sinister laugh, holding a hand over his face before looking into her eyes.

"heh heh heh...I finally get to see you up close!" He said with his sinister smile looking up at her with his fists on his hips 

"I'd like to congratulate you..." he pointed to her 

"You get to be My Woman! you should be so lucky! or rather...I'm the lucky one bwahahahaha!" he kept his finger pointed at her, he was. DEAD serious with his worlds not at all joking.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:11 am

Apparently whathisface She continued was hiring more people, because some kid walked in. Walking toward the door, aiming to walk around him when he made the kind of noise she’d make when something healthy made its way to her plate, which, really, was worse than waking up to a gun pointed at her head.

It looked like he was going to lose his balance for a moment, before he regained it. She placed her hands on her hips and saw that he had done the same. She looked at him as he began to speak in sentences rather than a complete flowing.. Thing. “..Yeah, yeah. Whathisname is the recruitment officer, if you wanna join the crew, talk to him.” She’d say, before rubbing her temples with her right hand, index and thumb.

And you’d be MY guy. If you try a mutiny, you’d get more than a black eye.” she’d say, before attempting to walk past him. “You two! Back to the ship!” she’d say to the still brawling bodyguards that for some reason had brains the size of their eyeballs, due to them fighting with their employers.

So yeah, just follow us if you wanna have a couple of square meals a day n’ equal pay.” she’d say, before continuing back to the town-sized ship.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:44 am

Duff paused a moment, looking back since the woman he had strived for had just passed him. He gritted his teeth looking at her attractive physique. He followed her outside of the mansion, which he wanted to burn down...but that could wait.

"Oi!" he shouted moving next to her he walked at the same pace as the woman "I didn't get that name of yours...I'm Jinpachi J. Duff...Strong Hat J.J.!" he leaned back to get a look at her backside again "hehehehe...of course its my please..." he said before walking straight. He kept his sinister smile on his face. Keeping his hands in his pockets. He now knew this woman  had her own crew and she led quite a lot of them to her own will. He had another plan up his sleeve, only this one was a bit different than the others.

"Oh...where's this recruitment guy you were talking about?" he stopped walking assuming she'd want him to go away at this point when she told him where the guy might be.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:24 am

I’m Ravine Lakes, of Lake’s Prowlers.” she’d reply, glancing back at hi before continuing.m. He was looking toward her with some idiotic grin, she guessed she sat on some junk food earlier and brushed her arse. Though she couldn’t feel anything, she guessed she got it as he began walking normally again. “Yeah. Alright.” she’d say in response to his name. “..Who the hell calls himself ‘Strong Hat’?” she’d mutter under her breath aws she turned a corner and the ship came into view.

dOver there.” She’d say, pointing toward the booth the guy was manning. “In fact, since I’m here..” she’d say, stopping at the booth. “Hey, uuh.. You. Recruitment testers still.. Testing?” she’d ask.
“They just left, we’re just closing up.” He’d reply, before squinting at her. “What’s my name?”
Uh.. Steve.” She’d say defensively, crossing her arms.
“… Stephen.”
Close enough!” Ravine beckons Jinpachi before walking into the massive ship.

She’d open a door, revealing four smaller ships inside, walking toward the stairs, four tank-like contraptions would also be there. “Urgh, hate stairs.” she’d mutter to herself. She’d jog up the stairs, before reaching the top and bending over to catch her breath a little, before almost immediately being fine again.

C’mon, Hatty boy.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:51 pm

"Ravine.." 

He'd repeat before chuckling. He'd follow her to the booth, he'd have his arms crossed. He wasn't disappointed to hear that the booth had closed, he had been putting this plan into action either way. He tilted his head, taking note of her not remembering one of her own. He wouldn't be having that, he'd make sure she remembered his name. He'd sigh before he saw her beckon him, feeling some type of accomplishment from her acknowledging him.

"Coming!" heh heh heh!" he said before following her up the ramp. He was a few steps away from her  so he was looking up as he went up the stairs 

"heh heh stairs kill your family?" He asked sarcastically after he heard her mutter /stairs/ he looked back for a moment at the door with his usual smile. He then turned back to continue walking up the stairs and he bumped to her backside. He took a step backwards down the step before shaking his head to see what he bumped into 

"gnn sorr-" he stopped to see her bending over, he couldn't even see her upper body just her fine, lower half. blood seemed to shoot from his nose before he immediately covered it. he fell to a knee briefly squinting his eyes.

"hnnnng!" he fell on his back down a few steps  before standing back up and looking up to ravine. he stood up holding his bloody nose and following her up the steps "It's Strong Hat actually, but you can call me what you want! heh heh heh!" he smiled brightly...still holding that nose of his.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:27 pm

When Ravine bent over to catch her breath, she felt him bump into her. “{color=red]Watch where you’re walking.[/color]” She’d chastise before continuing on. There would be a large corridor to the left and right, while behind them was a load of lifeboats suspended by ropes. “If you can’t swim and the ship sinks, hop on one of those.” she’d say. She’d begin walking toward the left toward the corer. There would be a whole load of rooms. “These are the bunkers, ship crew only.” She opes the bunker, revealing a woman getting dressed. She turns around, sees Duff and begins to scream before Ravine slams the door. Other than the woman however, there would be two bunk beds for four people, four lockers with a window. It looks utilitarian, but comfy and nice.

Anyway. Over there’s the showers. They’re always in the corners.” she continues on, pointing toward the corner to the ship where there would be a door. “I’ve forgotten which one’s the girls and which one are the guy’s, so you’ll have to figure that out for yourself.” She had half a nmind to just change it to unisex, if it wasn’t that already. “The entrance to the cafeteria was where we were, the doubledoors. We’re going to the training room where we’ll evaluate your combat ability with the other newbies. No special powers or anything, just your combat prowess.” She continues to walk down the hallway. There would be quite a fair amount of people chilling around, some with their own little bunkers in the hallways. “And yeah, you’ll have to find your own spot to sleep. The floor plan is outside the training area and on other areas on the ship. We haven’t gotten the bounty posters set up yet, though.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:49 pm

He stopped holding his nose, putting back on a neutral expression. He followed the woman a few steps behind her checking out everything she seemed to be introducing him to. Life boats, well that would come in handy if anything unsettling should pop off, whether it be now or later, though he'd feel as though that probably wouldn't happen, His plan was already set and there was no going back.  He continued on with the woman until she opened a bunker door revealing a woman getting dressed. His eyes widened briefly before Ravine shut the door. He'd blush and give a slight chuckle "loose ends...am I right? heh heh.." his wording was a bit off, but, to hell with it that was embarrassing. 

He took a nice interest in the showers he was seemingly more interested to see if two people could fit into one...how scandalous, he thought about his own somewhat dirty mind. "Must be hard to keep track with so much stuff aboard! hehe..." though Duff would really like the feeling of being in charge like this woman was, but it couldn't be helped. At least his dream would never die, but still he was taking it slow...he had to.

He took a clear note of her mentioning the training room, no powers eh? well that was a change. Usually he was all about /screw/ the rules. but he'd play along for now. Trust was a thing he hadn't experienced in a very long time. Maybe he should work on that...
"Finding a bed? heh...easy...speaking of easy...Just the weapons I have and the clothes on my back eh? heh heh heh...thats fine...oi, so if I will be fighting against the other rookies as well, it's okay if I don't leave survivors ehh?" he asked with a tilted head and smile.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 pm

If you’re used to privacy, you’re gonna have a bad time here.” Ravine continues to walk until they were around the mid-section of the ship. “To the left is the backstage for performers and so forth, as well as my office slash bedroom. Some others have chosen to sleep in there, but there really isn’t much room left.” She focfntinues to walk over, turning to the left room and opening it. There would be all of the things someone would expect from a backstage, lots of different types of clothing, makeup, and so forth. To the hard right in the corner would be a mattress surrounded by den den mushis with clothing of all kinds littered about which can only be hers. “Oh yeah, touch anyone’s stuff and you’ll get a pounding.

She shoos him out and moves to the door to the opposite.This is the training room, only the more trusted members can sleep here, since it needs the room.” she opens the door, and there would be a couple of dozen people doing things. There would be stuff from weights to targets. There would be an armoury at each corner, having guns swords and so forth. There’d even be a couple of handheld cannons, though it has a “DON’T TOUCH” sign on it.Yes, you’ll be fighting other rookies, no, survivors are needed. Cheeky bastard."

Okaaaay..
she’d say, walking through a throng of people where there was a rather large guy who was around eight foot. Though he was tall, he wasn’t particularly muscular.
“And there’s our Captain, Lakes. You’ll show her proper respect unless she’s eating junkfood, of which then you take it away.” He’d say, grinning.
Fuck off. Here’s another one.
she grunts, attempting to push Duff toward them. “Have fun, I’m gonna go on the weights. she says, upon which she leaves.
“Alright boy. Have any prior combat experience?” He asks.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:24 am

(I....have some explaining to do)

"Uuuugh!" just my luck, Duff thought to himself, pretty confident in his skills he could only see it as a burden having to keep his opponents alive, but at least that's as bad as it could get, he let out a sigh before looking to his supposed instructor.

"Oi, lets get it over with, I don't want to keep my girlfriend waiting!" he said to the man with his fists on his waist. He raised an eyebrow before giving a sinister smile 

"So...when Ravine said no killing...removing limbs doesn't count as killing....right?" He tilted his head in a creepy manner, keeping his smile on his face. He figured that he would be able to keep them alive. But depending on the person they may not be walking home... with two legs. 

Duff pounded his fist to his palm and smiled "Who's first?" he asked the towering man, in charge of the candidates.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:35 am

“That’s Miss Lake.” The tall man replied, frowning at both the boy’s cockiness as well as his evil smile. He didn’t know who he meant as his “girlfriend” but he felt sorry for her. “And no killing or maiming, former you’ll get tossed off the ship, latter you’ll get punished. Severely.” He grunts, walking over to the middle. He looked around. “Go stand out with the others. You two, what’s your names?” He asked to two people.

“Brianson, Sir.”
“Roberts, Sir.”

“You two’ll go first, show us what you’ve got.” He says. The two faced eachother around five meters apart, before the instructor blew a whistle and the two ran toward eachother. Brianson was a little bigger, and mostly used it to his advantage as Roberts tried to hold out against his bulldoze, but found himself knocked to the floor. “Remember, three seconds then you’re out.” Brianson kept Roberts down for that amount of time, before grinning and helping him up, patting him on the back.

“Alright.. You two.” He’d say to Duff and a guy whose arms looked just a little bit long, and mostly covered up his face with a shawl. “Names.” He’d ask.

“Sithis, Sir.”

Once Duff gave his name, he’d flick his fingers to the fighting area. Once the two made their way there, he would blow a whistle, allowing the battle to begin.

Meanwhile, Ravine went and got changed into her exercise clothes, which mostly consisted of a tank top, elastic shorts and trainers. She grabbed a towel and went back to the training area.

She came in as Brianson won, he was obviously going to be one of the shields if he kept that up, using brute force. She walked over toward the treadmills and stretched. Just a small crowd broke off from the fight to look at her instead. “Yo, what?” she’d say.
“Err.. Just checking your progress, how fast.. You’ll go this time?” one of them’d say, scratching the back of his head.
..Where’s Eleria?” She’d ask, looking around before shrugging. She’ll get there eventually as soon as she figured out how to wake up. She set the treadmill and started jogging, a bit more of the crowd breaking off to watch has well, some even pretended to be actually exercising via weights.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 am

"Tch, After I kick their asses I better receive some reward for my self restraint...

Duff was...obviously not happy with the circumstances that he had to deal with, The boy is oh so violent and such a delinquent that he doesn't think of his enemies keeping...ALL their parts...as far as he was concerned that was the point of the test but apparently that was not nearly the case. He made his way to the center of the arena or stage, looking over at anyone before looking to the opponent he had to face, considering he couldn't use his bladed boots he had to keep his eye on this one, this wouldn't be like other battles He had to pay close attention to what was going on. A grin plopped onto his face and as he readied into a fighting stance 

"How many ugly ducklings will get hurt today eh? Oi! I'm kind of pissed that I have to let you live...or at least let you keep an arm, so blame the referee for all the NON maiming pain I am about to deal on you...LETS GO!" 

He kept his smile on his face his evil mischievous smile, things were not going his way but he found the darkness in all this light shining on him, all he had to do was win...how hard could it be right?
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:09 am

Sithis raised an eyebrow at the cocky black haired kid. He sure was.. A strange one, but no one was stranger than him. He smirked underneath his bandana.  What was the kid expecting him to be, easy? No, no. He won’t be easy. He’ll be the most god damned difficult mercenary in the world, and he’ll start first with this mammoth of a ship. HE’LL become captain, and who knows? Maybe the current one’d make a good maid, if she still had her arms after he was done with her.

Damn, he was doing the monologue again. He concentrated back onto the other sinister-looking recruit. Looks like he’d have to be dealt with after the spar, a push off the ship’d do. Yeah. He got into a ready stance, left leg forward, right leg back, covered hands outstretched toward the foe. Having NOT to kill him would be difficult, but he thought he could manage.

“Ready.. Start!” The instructor said, blowing the whistle.

Sithis would waste no time in attempting to send a rather nasty punch toward the guy’s stomach with his long arms. Should the attack hit, it’d feel more like he was being hit by a metal pole.

-

Meanwhile, Ravine was growing tired of the attention. Her arse didn’t require the stares, thank you very much. She was on the verge of kicking the shit outta all of them before the door slammed open. A rather large in a fat way woman came in, beady eyes shooting around the gym hall.

She spied Ravine getting perved on.
She spied two more perving incidents.

Ravine was the captain, so she’d get unperved first. She rumbled over toward the crowd, before grabbing her stunstick and started hitting some backs. After a moment or so five were foaming at the mouth on the floor and the others were running in all directions, back toward the fight between the recruits.

She then began to unperv the other two groups.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Duff would swiftly move his torso to let the punch move right past him then quickly attempting to grab the man's arm, or...not so much as grab than place his hands on it to gain some leverage. Using his arm to give him a boost he floating in the air briefly, he made sure that his blades were not out and would send a downward kick to the mans head, following up with and uppercut once he landed on the ground to send the man's head back up where it was originally. 

"Bwahahahahaha!" Duffy would laugh if he succeeded in this attempt. As if he knew Karate he'd keep his feet moving around to be quick on the hop if he needed to dodge an attack, this man would need to think of another tactic if he planned on hitting Duff he'd had to be more tactical, Duff was working on being able to take more hits, but he was definitely more durable than this brute. Duff was as serious as he was Cocky, but he was still young. He got distracted when he saw some woman hitting crew members that had been checking out his love had been getting...beaten? So it seems Duff wasn't the only one to see the obvious beauty in the woman he seemed to claim for himself, of course he didn't consider any of these men competition but still...it might piss him off, though Duff seemed to be okay with what the woman had been doing.

"She has the right idea...a body like that is for touching...not for looking..." He turned his head back to where he would see his opponent, he tightened his fists remembering why he had been here, he spoke under his breath...

"Wait for me Ravine.."
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:12 am

Sithis blinked as his attack had been evaded, his arm had been grabbed and the guy kicked him in the head, causing his eyes to bulge out, then kicked back up, removing his veil. Behind the shroud, the guy had the entirety of his lower face made of metal. Only his upper nose and above was actually flesh. “Heh..” he’d say, before attempting to stamp on the guy’s feet and launch a barrage of kicks toward his leg area. After that, he’d feign another kick before stamping it onto the floor and attempting a straight up and quick punch to his nose. He looked a little distracted, so he might as well have used it to his advantage.

-

Ravine meanwhile continued running, now that the peepers had been taken care of. Jeez, she should make a wall between the male and female gyms, but that’d take effort, just like constructing that other floor. She turned her head and regarded the newcomers. They were short on melee combatants, and there was at least one in there so that was good. They had enough big guys for the arm cannons and enough for the rifles, maybe one of them’d be able to use the tanks?

She checked her watch, before stepping off of the treadmill. “Setting sail in one minute! Get your businesses done quick.” she’d call out. People began to mill around a bit, people got off the weights and others went off of the other machines in preparation for the ship to get moving.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubsDuff Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Just as Duff turned to focus on his fight, his foot had been met by a bigger foot. 

"Gah!

He'd say, it was already too late, the man began sending a barrage of kicks to his own legs, it hurt like hell of course, it didn't help that his legs were one of his main sources of combat, when the man finished dealing the damage he could to his lower body he went for a punch to Duffs face, the punch was quick and landed, but ash soon as duff felt the impact he grabbed onto the mans arm, the man would be able to see his face strained and his nose bleeding a bit. Duff wouldn't waste time with his next attack, pushing downward on the mans arm, lifting his leg attempting to send his own foot into the mans nose but not just one, he would keep kicking him in that spot until he couldn't hold his balance anymore. after about 4 potential kicks he'd attempt to hook his foot on the mans neck to bring him to the ground along with Duff himself. he'd attempt to get up before the man could, tumbling a bit while holding his nose, he'd try to stomp his foot into the mans gut repeatedly, not realizing he'd give a chance for the man to grab him out of pure rage.
EnglishDubsDuff
EnglishDubsDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Sithis grinned to himself as he let out his salvo of kicks toward the kid. What, did he think he’d just send a punch of to him and that’d be it? It’d be over? Hell no! He sent the punch over, and the black haired scarface soon fell, but grabbed his arms as he did. He was bleeding, that was good. He loved the sight of a little blood.

However, he sent a kick toward his nose, though it didn’t hurt due to it being made of metal, he soon lost his balance before the kid hooked his foot onto his neck and brought them both down. Due to his weight, being mostly made of metal, he couldn’t quite get up in time to beat the kid to the punch.

He’d grin as the kid would start kicking him in the gut, HIS gut? It was made of metal! “Aheheh.. Did you think you could hurt me with tho-“

A whistle blew. “Time’s up! Black-hair is the winner.”

“WHAT?!” Sithis bellowed.

“Three second rule on being on the floor.”

-

Meanwhile, Ravine walked over to the instructor. “Ship’s about to disembark. Everyone done?
“Yes, Miss Lake. The last two combatants ha-“
That’s nice.” She walked over to a red transponder snail attached to the wall near the doorway. “Attention crew! We’re disembarking in three.. Two.. One..” She’d say, before squatting close to the ground, along with most other people who didn’t have a handhold.

Suddenly, the ship would jerk sharply forward, causing a few people to roll over.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next