One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Djin WIP Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Djin WIP EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Djin WIP EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Djin WIP EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Djin WIP EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Djin WIP EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Djin WIP EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Djin WIP EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Djin WIP EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Djin WIP EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Djin WIP

2 posters

Go down

Djin WIP Empty Djin WIP

Post by The Dublin Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:07 pm

General Information

Name: Dax Skydra
Epithet: The Djin
Birthplace: East Blue
Orientation: Ambidextrous
Race: Human
Crew: White Wardens
Ship: The Iron Victory
Bounty: n/a
Crimes Committed: n/a
Bounty Collected: n/a
Allegiance: Marine
Dream(s): To dispense his own sense of Justice to all and any evil in the world. And to be the greatest Devil Fruit User

Character Information

Flag:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Dax appears as a teenaged, young man with bright, blue spiky hair with the spikes sticking in out in the manner similar to that of a star. He's also somewhat short but well built for his age. He has green eyes and when angered, his eyes adopt yellow stars within them due to the Pika Pika no me's light power. It is shaped into a star due to his heritage from the star clan before joining the marines. His main outfit consists of a sleeveless black shirt with a funnel-like collar, with white trousers that are black from the knee down and just a little short of being full length jeans. On the front of his collar, two short strips of grey material adorned with rivets stretch down fro, the top of the collar to the breast of his shirt. Dax has similar strips wrapped around his neck in the form of a scarf, and around his waist in the form of a belt. Rivets can also be seen on his pockets and on the ends of his trousers. On his hand, he wears gray fingerless gloves with heavy wrist weights and has a band going across the back of each hand, adorned with a star. Black☆Star's footwear are basic black boots with white tips, with a star shape visible on the toe of each boot. On his right shoulder is his star-shaped tattoo, showing his heritage as a member of his Clan; the exact origin is not quite known yet which is just a shade lighter than his normal skin tone. Only when going on official business for the Marines would he don his official Lieutenant jacket with the Kanji 'Justice' at the back.

Spoiler:

Personality: Dax now has a sort of split personality because of the entity that lives within him. This entity has been apart of his personality for so long that he has become friends with it. There are times when he can suppress it and be just himself. When he is himself, he can be jovial and kind and shy around females. The entity does not make Dax evil or anything of the like; but rather it can make him even much more jovial and boisterous. He is shy around ladies because of his lifestyle of not having much experience with them. Around allies, he is the one to make the most noise and speak first and make the most dramatic entry. 

Around his enemies, because he knows the abilities he has, he tends to be rather laid back and rarely gets angry. In battle he may even make fun of those that he is fighting against and tend to draw out a conversation to the frustration of his enemies. He sometimes is sarcastic in speaking to them by making remarks that they are a beast and no one really knows when he is being serious or sarcastic because he usually says it with a big grin on his face. He usually shows little to no mercy towards pirates in any given situation since he views them all as nothing but scum. 

Character History

Background
Dax Skydra was the name given to him before everything changed. He was nothing more than a boy when it happened. He was at the water's edge one day when a tentacle shot out from the water and wrapped around his leg and dragged him into the water. While under, he realised that he was being pulled by a gigantic squid. It did not take him far; maybe it knew humans could not breath under water for any length of time. When his lungs were about to fail him, the creature flung him upwards and his body crashed against the stone wall of this under water cave. As he slumped there, the squid retreated back into pool leading to the outside and that was when Dax heard movement behind him. As he spun around, there was a life form that was shapeless and devoid of emotion. It told him that he was in need of a body to leave this place. If Dax were to share his body with it, he would give him a prize that was in a clam at the floor of the cave. 

Dax who was only nine at the time and was in fear of saying no to this being agreed to the terms it offered to him. It lunged at him and covered him from head to toe completely. It explained to him that he was now its vessel and would help him in battle and that he should forget his humanity. Even more so when he partakes of the gift that was in the clam that was still on the floor of the cave. The creature willed Dax towards the clam and made Dax use his fingers to pry open the clam. Within its confines was what the creature told him was the devil fruit. The creature warned him about the taste of the fruit but that did nothing because the taste was a taste that Dax would never forget in life. He almost vomited in his own mouth but in that instant, he knew, he knew that he had gained some great power. 

Dax knew he could not return home and so he decided he will try to take off this creature from his body which he could not do. It was a part of him as much as his own arms or his skin. After this incident, the entity willed him to find his place in the world. With his strong sense of justice, it was only a matter of time before he joined the marines. Slowly but surely, he honed his skills with his devil's fruit and rose in ranks of the marines. Now his true adventure begins....

Abilities: He can harm and affect characters with elemental mimicry, the Pika Pika no Mi, a Logia type Devil Fruit that allows him to create, control and become light. In the elemental state also known as elemental mimicry, it allows him to access his entire physical body genuinely becomes light and endows him with the ability to freely disperse and reform as well as the capacity to regenerate his elemental body, can use his ability to enhance the speed of physical attacks, can fire laser like beams and bolts of energy or blasts with great destructive power or use intensely bright light to blind opponents, can use his ability to travel as light (does this through the Yata no Kagami technique, reflecting himself off of objects accordingly until he arrives at his desired destination). He can create weapons out of light that can grow to different sizes in and out of battle.

Inventory

Items: Neptune's Ring

Item Description: It is Gold in color with a Sapphire stone in it and it fits on the user's ring finger on his right hand. 

Item Special Abilities: Put simply, this ring allows the user to breathe under water and allows the user to heal themselves with water.

Item History: It was once the property of the King of the sea, Neptune himself. It was given as a gift to one of his concubines whom he had chosen as his lover as to give her the ability to breath under water to come to him in his undersea kingdom. 

Item: Black Den Den Mushi

Item Description: The Den Den Mushi appear in many varieties, depending on who owns them and who is talking. They are sometimes designed to resemble their user. Marine Den Den Mushi typically have the Marine symbol painted on their face or on their shell. The Black Den Den Mushi (黒電伝虫 Kuro Den-den Mushi), Black Transponder Snail in the English versions, is a type of Den Den Mushi used commonly by the Marines, as listening devices or "wiretaps", to intercept calls between pirates or other miscreants. They are actually a different type of species compared to other types of Den Den Mushi. They do not grow as they age and remain a small portable size for the rest of their lives. They enjoy eavesdropping, and dislike communicating with others. Their abilities to intercept can be blocked by their counterpart, the White Den Den Mushi 

Power Level Information

Character Strength:  Trained
Character Speed:  Trained
Character Resilience:  Trained
Character Dexterity:  Trained

Devil Fruit Information

Devil Fruit Name: Pika Pika no me
Devil Fruit Type: Logia
Devil Fruit Progression:
Lvl 1 - Lvl 2- 2 Threads
Lvl 2 - Lvl 3- 3 Threads
Lvl 3 - Lvl 4- 6 Threads

Current Devil fruit Level: 1
Devil Fruit Mastery Level
Devil Fruit AbilitiesThe Pika Pika no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into a being of light. It enables the user to move at the speed of light and transport him/herself by means of reflection. At this stage, the user can create weapons that are made of light to use in and out of combat. He can also phase out by changing his entire body into light to avoid blows that would normally be lethal.

Current Devil fruit Level: 2
Devil Fruit Mastery Level
Devil Fruit Abilities: God Beam - It is said that the Pika Pika no me is one of the fruits to be reckoned with. After reading about the dreaded Buster Calls that are used by top ranking marine officers, Dax was inspired to create a destructive, even though not equally to, an actual Buster Call but the power is immense in nature. The user draws his hands forward in front of him and instantly gathers light energy and shoots it forth. With the movement of both hands, he can twist this light energy to change the beam's initial target and guide it towards its target. The beam has a range of 1 kilometer and has a width of 1 meter in diameter. While not as formidable as a Buster Call, it has the power to level the area of a small town.

Current Devil fruit Level
Devil Fruit Mastery Level: 3
Devil Fruit Abilities: Light Bending - Dax has made this technique to make his offensive tactics even more difficult to avoid. He can bend the light around any attack or person or item and make it invisible. He cannot make anything bigger than a Marine warship invisible however. Being invisible will make his opponents have a hard time evading his already quick attacks. Now all they will have to rely on is hearing or feeling the heat of his light attacks which by then in certain circumstances could be too late. He can bend the light around himself and others as well making them turn invisible. He can also refract the light around himself and objects around him to make the opponent think his body or the object is positioned at that spot which it isn't but might be just a meter or so away.

Current Devil fruit Level:                                                          
Devil Fruit Mastery Level: 4
Devil Fruit Abilities: Djin - The entity that resides within him can materialize into another body apart from the user's own body. The Djin looks like a female Genie made of a tail of blue with blue smoke. Even though it appears to be female, Djin are known not to be either male or female since they are indeed spirits. She can perform one action in behalf of the user in life threatening situations. For just one turn in a thread, the Djin can come out and assist her master when he cannot assist himself. Because of this the Djin will come out and assist only as a last resort. The Djin has the same abilities as the user and is capable of thinking for herself. This is to be used only as a last resort or when the user is unconscious.                                        

Devil Fruit Weaknesses: Haki, Sea Stone

Combat Information

Unarmed Combat: Martial Arts 

Weapon Based Combat: Weapons that can be created at will out of light from the user's Pika Pika no me

Devil Fruit Based CombatLight weapons Created from his Devil's Fruit

Combo Combat

Haki: None

RP Sample
(Optional)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remove the WIP when you’re finished with a character.

^^^^ This is a work in progress character. Its finished when staff tells me. Because we are still going over discrepancies yes?

Appearance:

How  do his eyes adopt the yellow stars?
 ^^^ Done

Background:

What is this entity and how can it be a part of him and possess him/etc?

^^^ Did you read my character's background? In it states the reason for this entity and how he acquired it. I really dont see what else you could want here. Other than that you need to be more specific.

Abilities

Super strength, speed, endurance, agility and dexterity aren’t needed in here, as they are determined by your stats.

^^^^Ok changed this

What is elemental mimicry, and how can he do it?

^^^ It is explained in the abilities section

How does he have high-level swordsmanship?

The Pika Pika No Mi stuff in here is unnecessary as that can be in the devil fruit part below.

Inventory

Neptune’s ring is a no-no, not only is there absolutely no background as to how he got it, but healing yourself with water as a devil fruit user is like bandaging Superman with kryptonite-lased bandages. Furthermore I don’t think an item like this would exist in the One Piece universe as there has been nothing like it, much like the entity.

I’m pretty sure you just copy and pasted the Den Den Mushi.

^^^ Uh, yea...because its a cannon item. Is this allowed? If not let me know

Devil Fruit Section:

Abilities are for telling the extent of his powers, not the actual attacks themselves, put them in the combat section. Look at other devil fruit sections for inspiration on what to write.

Combat Inforamtion

Martial arts is a bit vague, what kind of martial arts is he using?

Also, this is mostly for special moves and so forth, look to other character apps on what to look for.

Last edited by The Dublin on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : AND HAS A)
The Dublin
The Dublin

Back to top Go down

Djin WIP Empty Re: Djin WIP

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:32 pm

I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop you there before you extend any more wasted effort, as Fishmen can't be marines sorry :s

The World Government and Celestial Dragons discriminate heavily against them, so unless the fishman looked like a normal human, they wouldn't be hiring one on until Oda reveals otherwise.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dublin Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:31 pm

im fully aware of that. i made sure and asked in the chat and someone said i dont see why not. but no problem. i will change my race to human. and i will have to re write my entire history.
The Dublin
The Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dublin Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:39 am

well I just finished this. let me know what needs to be fixed
The Dublin
The Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:32 am

You need to fill in the:

Appearance, five lines or more.

Abilities: What are his talents?

If he doesn't have a weapon, just remove the weapon's thing.

Three paragraphs for the background, split the big one up or something.

Describe the individual levels of the Pika, what he can do at each mastery.

You also need to describe the attacks he uses, not just leave them blank. Look at other character apps for examples.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dublin Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:34 pm

After MUCH delay I am finally done...well i think at least. At the very least its ready for a review.
The Dublin
The Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:44 am

Please remove the WIP when you’re finished with a character.

Appearance:

How  do his eyes adopt the yellow stars?

Background:

What is this entity and how can it be a part of him and possess him/etc?

Abilities

Super strength, speed, endurance, agility and dexterity aren’t needed in here, as they are determined by your stats.

What is elemental mimicry, and how can he do it?

How does he have high-level swordsmanship?

The Pika Pika No Mi stuff in here is unnecessary as that can be in the devil fruit part below.

Inventory

Neptune’s ring is a no-no, not only is there absolutely no background as to how he got it, but healing yourself with water as a devil fruit user is like bandaging Superman with kryptonite-lased bandages. Furthermore I don’t think an item like this would exist in the One Piece universe as there has been nothing like it, much like the entity.

I’m pretty sure you just copy and pasted the Den Den Mushi.

Devil Fruit Section:

Abilities are for telling the extent of his powers, not the actual attacks themselves, put them in the combat section. Look at other devil fruit sections for inspiration on what to write.

Combat Inforamtion

Martial arts is a bit vague, what kind of martial arts is he using?

Also, this is ostly for special moves and so forth, look to other character apps on what to look for.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dublin Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:51 pm

bump
The Dublin
The Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content