One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

G-7 Versus The Bandoliers

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

G-7 Versus The Bandoliers - Page 2 Empty Re: G-7 Versus The Bandoliers

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 am

Launching a barrage of fists into his son for his impudence as he caused his son to curl up into a ball similar to an armadillo as he launched a barrage of expletetives to his young infantile son. Winding his leg back for another punt, before having his arm yanked back by his crying wife begging her husband to stop as he beat Tobias to a pulp. Alexis and Akira were both watching from a small distance away holding his arm out to stop Alexis from moving Akira observed the events unfolding in the Monroe residency. Turning around to see his wife it was clear from the look in his eyes that Mr Monroe had snapped as he pusshed his wife back causing her to fall against the wall.

Turning around to see her with some form of remorse in his eyes, Akira knew this was now the opportune time to intervene. Sigalling for Alexis to move , Akira hopped over the waist high picket fence before calling out to Alexis. "Grab the child" as Mr Monroe turned around he was greeted by the stern and stoic face of one Akira Miyazaki, sidestepping one of the Father's wild swings he grabbed his wrist before hyper extending it past his neck and in essence creating a chin lock with it.

"I believe you need to calm down, Right now and stop making a scene. A Man that strikes a woman or even worse a child is no man at all. Alexis take this Madam as well bring her back to the Saloon, it's not the nicest but it's going to be our base of operations for the time being at least."

With a sudden snap Akira jabbed the large frame of Mr Monroe in the back of the skull with the hilt of Jenny incapicitating him, he began to drag him by the foot across the dusty floor. "Chances are these people most likely know something about these Bandoliers as well."

--Colton---

With an agreed chorus of whimpering "K" the patrons of the bar agreed to the conditions set out by the dreadlocked menance they'd learnt was called Colton. After a few minutes of silence one individual raised his hand attempting to get the attention of one Colton Ryker. "Erm Mister...Sir Can I go pee?" questioned the man with the fear still present in his voice as it cracked slightly half way through speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 am

Looking towards the man who raised his hand Colton placed his bottle back down and stared at him as he asked about going to the toilet. Thinking about it for a second he debated on the smell of piss and its added stench to the current one and came to a conclusion.

This smell was bad as it was, piss couldn't make it any worse, and if it did then what did he care, he wasn't going to be spending any extended length of time here.

"If by pee, you mean piss your pants, then yes. Go ahead and pee your khakis all you wish my good sir, but you make one move towards the toilet and I might just have to hurt you guys and well, I don't want to hurt you and you don't want me to hurt you. So as long as you keep it in your pants we'll remain on good terms."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:47 am

Now, Alexis has seen the beating of children, and has, in fact; been beaten while hse was a child, but at least she was getting beaten by OTHER CHILDREN. And twenties is about the max age you could even get down there. “Oi ya arsehole, leave the tyke be! Bloody prat.” SAhe nodded at Akira, while he dealt with the domestic abuse parade she jogged over to the kid, picking him up and slinging him over her shoulder. She went up to the wall and with a running start jumped up it, grabbed the ledge and brought the kid up with her. She sat onto the top and placed the kid on her lap should she so get him. “S’pose they moight. ‘Ey kid? Ya’ still conscious? Evah ‘eard of tha’ band-ollyers?” She asked him, looking around for a moment.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:00 pm

Emerging through the doors of Buck's Tooth Akira looked around to see the patrons still remaining lying down on the floor and a rather relaxed looking Colton sat enjoying his beverage,in the midst of all the chaos happening around them. Being just a couple meters outside the door Akira had overheard parts of the conversation that Colton had had with the civilians, with a sigh he pointed to one of the men lying rather tamely on the floor. "Don't piss yourself, go to the bathroom" said Akira ascertively as he pointed to the doors towards the back of the establishment.

With a meek nod of the head he hopped up before running over towards the doors to relieve himself of his burden. Turning to the outside of the bar Akira led in the rest of the Monroe family by holding their hands "Apologies about the smell it's the best we have as of yet". Shutting the door behind him, Akira lodged a chair underneath the handle effectively locking everyone inside of the bar. Clambering on top of a table Akira looked around as he waited for silence which he eventually got as all of the patrons eyes were fixed on him.

"Look. You're going to help us out with these Bandoliers in return I'll write off any crimes you've commited as in you won't go to jail. Otherwise Colton over there has plenty of Ash still left inside of him, if you catch my drift"

In one solid movement 30 Heads turned towards Colton and in a chorus of gulps they simply nodded and pledged their fealty to the cause of the G-7 Marines.

"Fantastic Welcome Aboard, would you care for some tea?" as The drastic change of tone of voice from the captain threw the patrons entirely off guard.

---

An Hour or so had passed everybody had gotten aquainted with one another at least vaguely, until Akira remembered about the Monroe family namely the injured son Tobias. Spotting Alexis somewhere in the crowd of people, the captain whistled to get her attention before telling her to lay the boy down onto a table. The initial cosmetic aspect of the injuries was far worse than what damage the young child had actually sustained a broken nose, inflamation of the cheeks and a missing tooth. Using the first aid kit supplied by the Barkeep it was a pretty simple remedy there wasn't much that could be done to ease the pain especially for a child of his age as painkillers were out of the question.

"Congratulations you have your first Battle Scars, Private" laughed Akira as he packed up his equipment and ruffled the child's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Noticing Akira entering with a family Colton raised an eyebrow, but continued drinking. He was curious what was going on, but not that interested. Leaving Akira to his plans Colton finished his drink and snatched up another from the bar. At this rate he was going to get drunk, but he wouldn't mind. Hearing his name mentioned by his captain, Colton turned his head and looked over towards his captain, suddenly feeling eyes over him, Colton felt the need to show off a bit of his power.

Allowing his right arm to disappear into ash, it drifted apart and reformed in the air into an orange flower which exploded in the sky. Reforming his arm, Colton continued drinking. He enjoyed this beer, it was nice.

As Akira mentioned tea Colton placed his new drink down and thought about having one himself. It was nice the last tie he had it, looking at his glass he could've sworn the opening of the bottle spoke to him.

"Come on budeh' I-I know I dun taste great, but I'd, I'd, (Hic) I'd drink you. (Hic) C-come on!"

Looking back at the crowd of people to see if they'd heard it too, Colton placed the bottle down and headed over to Akira.

"Think I'll join you with that tea. I'll stick the kettle on."

As time passed Colton mostly remained by himself behind the bar. Sitting on a stool as the people of the bar got to know each other and Akira seemed to patch up some kid whom he named private, Colton had a cup of tea beside him and several glasses of water in front of him of indeterminate quantities of water.

Licking his finger around the top of them he started to do his best in playing a tune. It was difficult but still possible. Although sadly he hadn't really gotten to know anyone. But that was the way he liked things, talking took too much effort.

As he ran his fingers around the glasses Colton managed to play a tune.

Link to the tune

Finishing the tune Colton slumped on the stool and reached for his cup of tea. Looking towards the glasses, Colton noticed how the glasses were now filled with a slightly murky liquid from the occasional bit of ash falling from his finger tips and looking around the tips of the glasses each of them were now black. Turned out such concentration had led him to emitting off more ash than he'd previously thought, but none the less it had been great fun and he was proud of his accomplishment. Turned out a little practice had been all it took, but he could never manage it again if he tried in a million years.

Finishing his tea, Colton looked over the crowd of people of whom were mostly probably scared of him.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:04 am

Alexis shrugged, kid must’ve been unconscious or something. She placed her hand onto the wall and gripped it as she pushed herself off, she suspended herself with her free arm, holing the kid in the other. She let go of the wall and stood on the ground, it wasn’t a very high wall, but she didn’t want to fall off with something in her arms.

She and followed Akira back to the tavern. Looked like Colton was having fun. “Enjoin’ being a dick’ead ya dick’ead?” She asked, going off to sit a couple of chairs aaway from him on the bar as she swivelled the chair to look at Akira’s speech or whatever. Aaaand… He was back to tea, he perfectly ruined the mood. Oh well.

Oi, what’s that?” She asked one of the barkeeps , pointing at one of the things she couldn’t read.  “Whiskey? It’s a strong alcoholic drink.” He replied. “Gimme.

So loik, thar I wus, foightin’ this shit’ead from som’ hoose or wotevur, n’ oi’ smack ‘im down wif a kick, n’ ‘e wus stabbin’ me op! So ‘ah released ‘im n’ pow! ‘e went down.” Alexis said to her audience of one. “Yup, shuld be promo’ed!” She said proudly, before taking a closer look at her. She looked awfully familiar. “Uh.. Miss? You’re talking to the mirror.” Said the barkeep.

She blinked, so she was. “Oi, I wus practicin’!” She protested, the barkeep rolled his eyes and went off.  Then she remembered she had the kid laid out on the table. Eh.

Over the hour, she talked to a few people, arm-wrestled and generally tried to insult them, though they ended up laughing at her warmly for some reason. Eventually she heard the sound of Akira’s whistle, picked up the kid and placed him on the table before noticing going off to drink a cup of tea, she was going to find some somewhere. Did this place even have tea? She was too busy being tipsy.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 am

---Wyatt's Reach Warden's House---

With a cigar perched between his dry cracked lips, Warden Garrett Cooper sat with a crooked smile at his solid oak desk that was rather intricately decorated with precise carvings creating a spiraling patern that bordered the entirety of the oak desk. The Office was a fairly small room the walls were clothed in a striped wallpaper and pictures of fine art hung from the walls of which had been obtained from entirely illegitimate means. In the right hand corner of the room stood the right hand to the warden (pardon the pun) stood Clement Augustine with the tinted black lenses of his glasses concealing his emotions which was only further augmented by the brown cowboy hat he wore tilted downwards with his pipe wedged between his lips and hands in his blazer pocket.

Opposite the Warden sat a man smartly dressed in a suit with a black shirt and red tie with his hair slicked back and tied back into a plait running down his back with a metal briefcase rested on his lap. Breaking the silence Garret laughed his signature weezy and huffy laugh as he drummed his fingers onto the decorative furnishings, pointing over to Clement with a further crooked smile Garret removed the cigar from his lips as he exhaled a torrent of grey smoke from his pursed lips.

"Doesn't fucking talk much does he? Christ, Clement get me a scotch and one for our guest if he so pleases."

With a wide grin Clement nodded as he sauntered over towards the liqour cabinet with his usual arrogant swagger before placing a glass down and turning towards the suited man wihout opening his mouth as if to say "You want one?" . The Client simply nodded his head before giving a slight inaudible sound of acceptance.

---Marine Division G7---

As Colton begun to play his music the entire bar for a brief moment fell into utter silence as they listened to the tune he played, after he had finished a number of the patrons began to whistle and slam on the tables.

"THAT KIDS A FUCKING DYAMO I TELL YA"

Tobias sat up before rubbing his head before immediately retracting his hand his face was still tender and heavily swollen and was sore to touch looking up with awestruck eyes as he identified the Marine Division G7 in their uniforms. Observing their every movement Tobias hopped up onto the barstool beside Alexis and just stared at her eyes full of wonder and awe with his mouth wide open his eyes began to sparkle. "YOU'RE SO COOL"

Looking around Akira finally decided it was time to get to work placing his pinky in between his lips he blew down hard creating a high pitched whistle that echoed through the room getting the majority of peoples attention across the room.

"Since we're all the same page, we need some Intel on the group known as the Bandoliers or these individuals Garrett Cooper, Wylla Norton and Clement Augustine. Careful with the bounty posters we only have 1 copy of each so don't spill anything on them or tear them"

As the Posters began to circulate around the room as Tobias laid his eyes on Wylla's bounty his eyes lit up as he turned to his mother who sat with the rest of their family quiet and reserved in the corner of the building with a cold stare she shook her head at Tobias. Obediently Tobias turned back around dissapointedly before remembering the beating he had taken from his father who had sneaked off from the bar during the hour recess that had been granted by Akira.

"I know who Wylla is. She's my sister except her name's not Wylla it's Gilly she left our houose a long time ago she said she was going to travel or something I don't really remember I was young when that happened so memory is kind of foggy"

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:49 am

Happy with his performance Colton listened to the crowd's admiration and the words Akira spoke as he spoke about who they were here to capture. Taking hold of the posters, Colton looked over each of them and with his eidetic memory logged each one into his head.

Looking towards the rest of the crowd he noticed how the kid who'd come with them was telling Alexis how cool she looked. Rolling his eyes maybe a little jealous, Colton created a small whirlwind of ash which begun to spin around above his finger tips. Trying to play it cool he failed miserably when the sheet heat from the ash caused a near by glass to shatter.

Feeling the water drench his trousers, Colton looked down and cursed a simple swear word.

"Ah shit"

Moving away from the glasses he made his way in front of the bar to reveal the water down his left leg. Well at least it wasn't like an actual piss stain. Hearing what the kid had to say about Wylla, Colton raised his eyebrows. He really hadn't expected that.

Raising his hand and uncertain of why he was raising his hand, Colton spoke.

"I'll go after Augustine."

Feeling that Augustine would provide a nice easy challenge especially after his last mission under Akira, Colton smiled as he sat down on the stool beside Alexis.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Wot?” She asked, she was only around three drinks in and she was already tipsy?  She didn’t even notice! Or was it more than that? But yeah, someone said something. She looked round before noticing the kid was back, and his eyes were filled with admiration of something, now that she thought about it, he said something about ‘cool’, or… What did he say? Oh yeah-no, that’s not it. “Oim’ jost sayin’… I’m not done drinkin’’ yet!” she said, the barkeep looked at her with a look akin to “Haven’t you had enough?” but he still got her the drink. She gulped it down. “Hallefokinlujah.” she said, banging her face onto the table before noticing. Oh yeah! The kid called her cool. Yeee. “Fanks!” she said, wrapping her arms around the kid for a moment before noticing something.

Someone was looking at her. “Tha’ fok are you look-Oi! Dun’ give me tha’ look-EY!” She shouted at her, letting go of the kid to do whatever, she threw a punch, the woman did the same. “Ow fokin’ OW!” She flexed her fist, woman was tough a nails! “Ya’ win this toim!” she said, before walking off. She tottered off to find Akira, there were people following her every move, and even looked a little like her! She noticed him with some paper, the bounties! “Imma foight that ‘un.” She said, poking her finger into a random poster, before clumsily sitting down on a seat taken or not.

Oi Colt, kid called me cool! Yer’ jost tha’ king of stainin’ CLOTHES!” she said, smacking her forehead against the table, before straightening up. “Oi, I don’t stain clothes, that’s YOUR job!” she said, how dare he call her a king! She ain’t even a guy! GOD.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 6:47 am

---Warden's House---

Placing the two glasses on the finely decorated Desk, Clement returned to his previous position as he reached into his pocket before pulling out his pipe and began to smoke only adding to the pollution f the room as the client opposite began to cough from the grey smoke entering into his lungs as he took a gulp of Scotch to silence his coughing fit. With a loud clunk Garrett had already finished his glass and had slammed it back down onto the desk only after knocking back the light brown liqour in one gulp.

"Let's talk business what is your offer?" questioned the Warden as he sat upright before leaning over and resting his elbows against the desk before staring directly into his clients eyes.

With a smirk the Plaited man rested the briefcase upright against the table before unclipping the case allwing the lid to fall open.

"My associates have made an offer of 500,000,000 Be-"

Mid way through his speech the doors of the office swung open and two precise bullets were fired towards the suited man hitting him throuogh the crown of the skull causing him to die instantly and send his head crashing against the desk before falling from the chair onto the floor.

"Hardly any blood she is quite the shot Sir" said Clement with a dark smile as he inspected the man's face twisting it from side too side.

"Agreed. Could of at least given me some more time to mess around with him Wylla killing him outrights no fun"

"Warden. There's something you need to see...now" said Wylla with a hint of urgency in her voice.

---Marine Division G7---

With the sudden news the room fell into silence only before Colton raised his hand to notify the room that his target for the operation would be Clement Augustine, to which Akira agreed with a subtle nod would be an appropriate matchup for his subordinate. Looking over to Alexis who once again appeared to be bickering in a sibling like rivalry with Colton which did little to surprise Akira in the slightest.

"Alexis you go after Wylla. Sorry Ma'am but she's a wanted criminal that will have to be detained." remarked Akira as he turned to Tobias' mother with a sombre look on his face.

"I'll go after Cooper from the looks of it he seems to be quite the intimidating fellow so I hear. So anyone ideas on how to get their attention fellas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat May 03, 2014 7:35 am

Alexis looked at the one she was supposed to take. She guessed it was the girl since who the hell else? “Uuuh… Dunno’ ‘bout you guys, bot she ‘as guns.” Pointed at the two held in her hands. “Y’know, them ones…” Pointed a few more times at the pistols individually. “Fok.

She leaned back against the bar, she needed to figure out a way to get not-tipsy, a responsible adult like her shouldn’t have gotten it so easily, because she’s responsible. And an adult. And she should’ve have gotten tipsy so easily, because she’s responsible, and an adult. Getting tipsy would be irresponsible, especially before a battle and therefore she shouldn’t have done it because she IS responsible, and an adult. And if she’s responsible and an adult, then she shouldn’t be getting drunk so easily. She put the glass of whiskey down. “Whey, put ‘em gons up n’ smoke!” She said, awving her hand upwards, making a “poof” sound. “Or sumfin’.” she said, looking around then giving a small cough.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:42 am

---Warden's House---

As the trio approached the cellar of the stately home, they heard the muffled cries of a man who had been restrained into a chair. Wylla knew the man, it was her father who had slipped out from the G-7 temporary "HQ" of Buck's Tooth although labelling it as a Headquarters was rather generous indeed. Yanking the cloth from his mouth, Wylla slapped the Mr Monroe around the face as she told him to speak, she herself was surprised that her own father was unable to recognise her then again it had been nearly a decade since they last saw each other, and her father had never made it a priority to be involved with her life unless it was causing misery and uncomfort that no daughter should have to feel from her own blood let alone father.

"Tell him what you know.... now"

In some Ways Wylla was channelling her pent up anger and sealed up agression from all those years ago into him right this very second in the present as she kicked the back of his head forwards with the sole of her boots as her heel dug in to the crown of his skull .

"There planning to take you down...all of yous"

The Warden stepped foward and leaned towards the man until his wonky mishapen nose that was the result of a number of barfights in his youth, was touching Mr. Monroes.

"...Who?" questioned the Warden with the word sharp in his throat like a finely sharpened blade after an hour against a whetstone.

"...the marines they call em selves G-7. Three of em, two fellas and a toots. Their leader seems to have a plant power or something and wears a silly hat then he has two colleagues one of em has a buck tooth and the other can play around with smoke or sumthin.They seem pretty serious, they're held up in Buck's Tooth a couple of streets away, there barricaded in though. Seems like they got the whole town in there, even my family" replied Mr. Monroe nervously as a bead of sweat dripped from his forehead.

Wylla's eyes widened at this news as she turned away for a second, as she pondered the thought "Family?"

"I see. Know anything else?"

Mr. Monroe shook his head furiously and from the nefarious smile that emerged on Clement's face he knew it was the incorrect answer.

"Well, thank you for your service Sir, you'vebeen a ....great asset" with one fluid movement the Warden reached for his holster before putting a bullet between his eyes.

"Clement round up the rangers tell em to head for Bucks Tooth, meet us down there bring all the Heavy Guns we got understood? We're gonna blow them damn Marines and everyone in there to high hell"

With a simple nod, Clement hurried off to collect the Warden's personally requested mercenaries who were known as his rangers.

"Warden, there are civilians there"
protested Wylla as she thought about her family who were also located there.

"So? That guy was a civilian didn;t seem to mind too much when I bullet through his skull"

---Marine Division G-7---

Akira's speech was soon halted by the sound of footsteps appraching the Buck's Tooth, raising his hand as if to stop the muted whispers spreading around the bar.

"They've come to us..."

Hearing the first bullet rip through the exterior of the bar and pierce through an idle glass sitting on the bar. The Captain instinctively dropped onto the floor and shouted for everyone to do the same as the hellfire of bullets and shrapnel begun.

"Colton, I doubt there seastone bullets go check on how many were dealing with here and what kind of arsonal they have. Try and go unnoticed as well " roared Akira ovoer the sound of gunfire as glasses smashed and shelves collapsed.

"Alexis help me get everyone to the back of the bar" shouted the Captain once more as he begun to army crawl with one hand rested on his hat to stop it from flying off.

Outside stood the Warden with his ten Rangers all armed with their automatic weapons along with Wylla and Clement who looked on at the havoc and chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon May 12, 2014 2:52 am

Alexis was having a good time, yep. Second out of two missions and she was already having a drink, relaxing on the counter and being admired by the populace. That’s what being a marine was all about, yup. They should have more missions like this. She went to go ahead and have a sip of more drink, before she noticed that the glass was a little… Off. It was all sharp and shit, like you know. Un-drinkable dickhead prank-kind. Swishing it around, she found that indeed it had been broken. She looked around before noticing that other people had the same problem, they were running from some bullets or something.

They started to scream, while she started to sober up a little. Akira barked an order to her, and she complied. Grabbing the little Tobias by the waist she hurled him over the counter and dropped to the floor, a bullet whizzing over her head. “Oi! O’er ‘ere!” She shouted, kicking tablesin the direction of the bullets, so she made a mini-fort for people to pass through and (maybe) not get hit. It being a western-style bar it probably had one of those flip-counters, with nothing stopping people from crawling under. “Pas’ tha’ tabuls!
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon May 12, 2014 3:36 am

As the scene around Colton unfolded, he found himself rather bored, he had nothing to do nor contribute to the conversations and he didn't have his guiatr to play either sadly. When the sound of footsteps was heard he raised his head and looked towards the door.

Feeling a bullet rip through his chest and shatter a glass Colton heard his captain Akira call for him to check the arsenal. Nodding as the rest headed behind the bar, Colton stretched and made his way to the door. Pushing it open he stepped out. Yawning he looked over at those who had arrived at the bar.

Catching sight of the heavy artillery they'd brought along with the numbers of men and the smoking gun, Colton nodded.

"Well boys, seem you're quite well equipped."

Placing a hand to his chin and scratching Colton started thinking trying to figure out what the best course of action would be. Leaning against the bannister and looking over towards them he started to yawn again and placed a hand to his mouth.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:19 am

Upon site of the dreadlocked wielding Colton the rangers opened fire aiming directly at him. Tutting slightly as the bullets passed straight through the marine as if he were a cloud the Warden smacked one of the rangers over the head wiith his palm.

"Buffoons, Bullets arent going to do shit to him he's a Logia" remarked the Warden as he got a proper look at Colton, it was fairly obvious he was a Logia User due to the quickly reforming bulletholes in his chest.

Suddenly Clement keapt into the air from his original position beside the warden as a number of rock hard scales appeared over the bottom portion of his legs as he aimed a roundhouse kick to Colton's temples.

Armadillo Kick

Meanwhile inside ofo the bar Akira poked hiis head up as the barrage of lead subsided, seemed Colton had managed to act as somewhat of a decoy. Quickly reaching for a few more tables as well as stools that were beside him, the captain tossed them over to his recruit as he crawled on his hands and knees till he was beside the door, he stood up as he peered his head aroound.

"Alexis, stay with the civilians fr now try and reinforce some kind ofo blockade and keep them as far away from the door as humanly possible"

From the looks of it the Bandoliers were all there, one of them had already engaged in conflict with one of the bandoliers from the looks of it was Augustine. Thinking now was a good a time as any, Akira cracked his neck as he aimed for the figure of Warden Cooper.

Midori Boshi : Impact Wolf

As the seed whstled through the air it ploughed into the stomach of the Warden as he was caught of guard and coughed up some Saliva as he was sent flying backwards from his original position as Akira slowoly exited the bar gently hopping down the steps as he emerged onto the newly found battleground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat May 17, 2014 1:10 am

As one of the men leapt into the air, Colton scratched at his head. Scales seemed to be created over his leg of which caught Colton's attention. Looking closely he wasn't sure if this was a haki imbued attack like he'd been involved in before or just a normal attack.

Unfortunately it was too late to dodge at this time when the attack clashed with Colton. Or at least would've done given that it was. Slashing through his head, Colton sighed as his head reformed. Turning to see the man who'd tried kicking him though, Colton spoke.

"Things like that just don't work on me."

Directing his open palm towards Clement the man he'd seen on the bounty poster and could now see before him, Colton wondered how he'd deal with a nice little ash blast coming his way.

Serpent Spit I
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat May 17, 2014 6:32 am

I mean really, he was irresponsible, that Akira. For putting the lives of a load of civilians in her hands, not only that… But her tipsy hands. She hiccupped, well… A little drunk, but she didn’t feel all that drunk, in fact scratch that. She’s tipsy. How many drinks did she have again? Oh wait, she needed to do something. She felt a table smack her on the head and she put her hands up to stop it from falling to the floor. She looked around and put it in front of a gap in the hasty defences she made.

She cracked her neck, left to right. It was time… For the super-blockade. Not just any ordinary blocka-she heard a bullet whiz over her head. “Sun awf ah’ fawk!” she muttered, turning toward the civs. “Dun’ go ovah there.” she said, pointing toward the sounds of shooting. Bloody cheaters though, using guns I mean what was this? She didn’t know what it was but bars generally did not use guns to settle their disputes! They used. Their bloody. FISTS.  Oh yeah, the blockade. The counter provided most of the protection, so it was really a matter of staying underneath it. She crawled out of the entrance, going around, gathering tables and putting it in front of the bars so the bullets were less likely to go through the counter and into something squishy.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 4:48 am

---Colton---

Clement arched his brow as Colton launched a cloud of ash towards him, transforming his palms into scales the ebony skinned man placed his hands infront of him blocking the incoming heat before jumping backwards as he felt some particles of ash crawl down his throat into his lungs as he begun to cough slightly, Augustine wasn't sure if it was from the ash or the years of heavy smoking. Delivering a swift kick towards the ash cloud causing a draft of air to dissipate the grey matter as it floated upwards towards the sky away from both fighters.

"I can see that, never liked them Logia's personally. Fear not I always have a back up" remarked Augustine in his trademark arrogant manner as he reached towards his ankle before pulling out an expandable battle that was dyed the unmistakable shade of grey that was Seastone. Leaping forward Clement aimed a clubbing blow towards the back of the knees of Colton, which he'd follow up by a smack to the bridge of the nose that would most likely crack the sucker and cause a rather painful burning sensation inside of the nasal cavity of Colton.

---Akira---

Laughing as he laid on all fours, wiping the spit from his mouth with the sleeve of his overcoat Warden Cooper looked over towards the figure of Captain Akira Miyazaki before picking himself up and pointing his finger at the Captain with a crooked grin and stern eyebrows.

"I've heard about you and your lackies, Miyazki took down Bosco didn't ya? Doesn't surprise me Bosco had more muscle than he had brain cells, Mustang was just his toyboy. I'm not Bosco, I'll admit that stunt you just pulled took balls; but now I'm pissed off"

Ripping off his coat, and hat revealing the wirey mesh of gray strands that classified as the Wardens hair he pushed downwards on the ground as a pit 15 meters deep emerged beneath Akira's feet forcing him to fall down inside. Without hesitation, Cooper turned to Wylla and the rangers.

"Wylla kill em all. Leave your guns they don't deserve a quick death"

With a nod Wylla led the rangers into the Buck's Tooth.

---Alexis---

As one of the patrons peered his head over the top of the table he called out to Alexis.

"Oi Lady We got company. Dem Rangers are here"

At the news a number of muffled voices began to converse.

"They're unarmed ?"

"Yeah they are no guns must of run out "

Meanwhile Wylla had eyes only for the buck-toothed one as she peered over the bar counter she noticed the black strands of her hair buried beneath her cap reaching down she tried to grab a chunk of hair and yank up wards pulling her over the bar and onto the bar floor.

Whilst this was occurring the civilians had staged somehwat of a rebellion, as they shuffled around. One of the more muscular patrons had appeared to take charge his name was Leigh with a tattoo just behind his ear and scar running down his bicep he had grabbed the attention of all the civilians.

"I SAY WE FIGHT. WHO'S WITH ME ? WE'VE TAKEN THEIR SHIT FOR TOO LONG" roared Leigh in somewhat of a hushed tone, as stools were passed around, legs were broken off making impromptu batons that were handed around to all of the men willing to fight.

With a single cry a heardf of civilians leaped over the table blockade as they tackled each of the rangers to the floor and began to relentlessly club them over the back of the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon May 19, 2014 12:59 am

So there she was, collecting some chairs and tables in order to continue building up her little fort. Suddenly, she felt a hand grab her hair underneath the marine cap and was pulled back behind the bar, falling onto the floor. “Hoi!” she shouted, attempting to kick the woman who looked suspiciously like the person she was supposed to fight to try and make her lose balance.

Should she be so successful, Alexis would then try to wrap her legs around the woman’s and put her into a hold, albeit a rushed one.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon May 19, 2014 4:00 am

Watching as the man took a blow of ash upon himself Colton raised an eyebrow, he'd somehow shielded himself from such an assault. As the man reached for something from his ankle, Colton noticed the same colour he'd seen before in his previous assignment working as part of the dysfunctional team that was G-7.

The sea stone weaponry touched upon Colton's leg and within a matter of moments he was struck painfully and brought to his knees. Grunting as he fell to his knees, Colton caught sight of the the next assault coming for his face.

Serpent Shed

Shifting into nothing but pure ash, Colton swiftly floated past Clement and reformed behind him. Colton looked towards Clement as pain surged through his legs and he begun to put together an idea to how he would defeat this man.

He'd already seen that he had incredible defensive capabilities due to something he couldn't answer. Was most likely a devil fruit, but he still like everyone else coughed when he breathed in ash. All he needed to do was choke this guy and Clement would be all his.

"Where the hell do you guys get that shit from?" Colton asked shaking his head aggravated that every villain they went up against seemed to be loaded with sea stone.

Serpent Spit I: Barrage

Opening his hands and directing his palms towards Clement Colton opened fire sending explosions of ash towards Clement. Each shotgun burst of ash was fuelled with explosive power that brought touched upon the walls of the bar lightly.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 7:46 am

---Alexis---

Grunting slightly as she felt Alexis catch her in a vice like hold with her legs wrapped round her torso and arms tightened around her throaot, using her strength and her feet as a vertical base Wylla let out a roar as she straightened up her spine lifting her head upwards along with the relatively timid sized frame of her opponent,until her spine was completely errect before slamming the body of Alexis down onto the side of the bar before shifting direction slightly so that Alexis' ribs would make contact with the edge of the bartop and possibly cause a cracked/bruised rib if the attack landed properly at full force.

---Colton---

With an arrogant smirk, Clement rubbed his nose "We have our sources" replied the ebony skinned man in a coy tone.

Spying the incoming barrage, Clement transformed his palms once more as he managed to block the majority before being caught offguard with one as it burrowed into his chest leaving a large mark as it seared his skin and burnt a hole thrugh his shirt exposing his dark skin. The blast had packed quite a blow and had sent Clement to the floora few yards away after a few moments to gather his bearings , Augustine hopped back up onto his feet as he darted towards Colton running acrosos the wall before pushing off and spinning aiming a fierce strike with his baton to the marine's jaw that'd likely break it and make it very hard for the recruit to open his mouth.

---Akira---

Noticing the walls closing in on himself Akira immediately started to spider walk up the rapidly enclosing surroudnings, hopping up out of the hole before the earth viciously slammed shut before the captain's very eyes.

"Nifty Trick that one eh?" remarked Akira before jumping out of the way of more structures of earth that protrudedready to pierce his flesh like a cocktail stick to meat. Hopping from one to another Akira jumped into the air before aiming a X Shaped slashed at Cooper with his blades only for the Warden to sidestep and meet with a kick to the back of the neck and a knee to the bridge of nose sending pieces of bone up into his eye as Akira lay flattened on the floor holding his nose and looking up towards the sky dazed and confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri May 23, 2014 8:46 am

Watching as the man took the full brunt of his attack, Colton smirked feeling a little cocky. Yawning as the man seemed injured and tiredness seemed to be attempting to claim his brain, Colton stretched.

This is when a sudden strike met his jaw. Whacking him square in the mouth, Colton was knocked aside and lay on the floor with an ache in his jaw. His eyes widened. The sudden shock had caught him off guard. He'd been too cocky to pay attention that only catching sight of the man after being hit, Colton lay on the ground refusing to touch upon his jaw.

Serpent Shed

Drifting into a series of ash, Colton vanished into the sky where he reappeared gently touching his jaw to make sure it wasn't too badly injured. His head was spinning and body still caught up in shock.

"Moderhuker" Colton muttered as he looked down at the man. Attempting to think of anyway he could rain down pain on this criminal an idea popped into his head. Looking towards the bar then towards Clement he figured it was the lesser of two evils.

Serpent Spit III: Barrage

Launching several shots of ash downwards towards Clement, Colton knew each of the ashy cannon balls would only douse the area in ash making breathing difficult and burn the insides of Clement too. And who knows he might even be lucky enough to get a few painful hits on him too.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri May 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Alexis noticed the world suddenly becoming a little straighter as Wylla did just that, except to herself. She tried to tighten her grip to pull her down, though she was just a little too strong for that. She tried kicking at Wylla’s back, though she wasn’t really in the position to get much force into it, if she loosened her grip she’d fall down. “O’ fok off!” she shouted as Wylla started to go down.

She was headed straight for the table, Alexis let go of Wylla so that only her legs were wrapped around her, placing her arms downwards so they were the ones hit instead. The impact hit her funny bone, gritting her teeth with the mixture of pain and uncomfortable weakness in her right arm. She used her weaker (for the moment) hand to grip the bar, while she tightened up on the squeezing with her legs, with her free left hand she attempted to try to punch Wylla in the face, multiple times. In the face.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 6:58 am

---Colton---

"ah good. Much better, I prefer it when you can't talk" remarked Clement as he flicked the bridge of the nose with his thumb before sniffing and placing hand over his exposed and skightly burnt chest before coiling his hand back as he felt the blisters emerging, he hated blisters. Tracking his movements as he dispersed once more into a number of dark grey molecules of ash as he reformed in the sky, as his attack approached from the sky below Augustine crouched down below before performing the brace position as his body covered itself in scales as he transformed into his full zoan form.

Armadillo Shell

Despite the armor Clement still felt the impact of the blows just not the intense heat as he winced as every bullet felt likea punch directly to the spine, as the barrage soon faded Augustine stoodup right before grinning as the ash had hidden his position.

Armadillo Pinballl

Flipping into a roll Augustine turned himself into a ball as he span around in circles to gather velocity before rolling towards a building and up it's w all above the ash before using the momentum to bounce off and transform into his human as he spun and yanked his baton from his back pocket and aimed the seastone weapon at his chin hoping to stun him and cause him to fall where he would fall with him and pierce the baton straight through his stomach.

---Alexis---

Coiling back as she took a left jab to the face, to which Wylla freed up her grip on the recruits waist and grasped her firmly by the head and aimed a number of headbutts directly to the bridge of her nose hoping to snap it like a twig that would cause some heavy bleeding to her nose which she could use to her own advantage to possibly distract or impair Alexis' vision and also restrict how she would breathe as inhaling and exhaling via the nose would not be possible if Wylla's headbutts were to land.

---Akira---

As Cooper walked over towards the prone marine he firmly grasped Akira by the throat and lifted hima bove his head as he tried to suck the air of the Captains lungs as Akira brought neck closer towards his shoulders and grasped Coopers arm as he was throttled. Smiling as he flicked a Trampolia Seed from his thumb and clung tightly to the warden's arm they were both sent hurtling into the air, as Akira got the better of his foe and sent him driving back down to the ground blow flat on his back as the earth around the two cracked slightly, before Akira fell backwards breathing heavily as he regained the oxygen he had lost from the asphyxiation before jumping up back onto his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu May 29, 2014 9:17 am

Looking down towards his destruction, Colton lazily floated in the sky waiting for the ash to clear. He felt pretty sure his ash projectiles had caused a decent amount of trouble for his assailant until from the ash came a familiar looking ball. Shooting into the sky and towards him Colton waited and watched.

As the ball unfurled and Clement was seen wielding his baton once more, Colton drew his right hand backwards.

Dragon Claws

Casting a large product of ash towards Clement a large claw made from condensed ash headed straight for Clement from the right attempting to claw him from his shoulder to waist.

The heat was overwhelming and ash would be putrid, misty & unforgettable as it would line his lungs.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu May 29, 2014 9:26 am

Alexis managed to punch her oppressor in the face once before she felt her waist space get freed up and her head get taken. Then, her opponent started to headbutt her, after the first one which made her feel like her nose was going to break (and probably so on the second one) she’d attempt to use her free left hand to place her upon palm onto Wylla’s face in an attempt to stop further headbutting, her nose already felt like it was going to snap in two. She felt a little blood dribble from it, maybe it already was. She raised her head and attempted to reverse-sniff blood into her face.

Meanwhile upon the lower front, She released Wylla from her left leg and started to try to pull her over with the right toward the bar. If she successfully pulls it off, she would attempt to have Wylla crash into the bar from the side at the waist or hips, causing some fair amount of pain.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum