One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath

Post by Docile Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:42 am

"Leave Solas Isle for the Marines, we've got what we need now."

Raising an eyebrow Lero quickly managed to put two and two together in his head, this was the only advantage about having dealt with him before, he knew his strategies and what strange pairings meant when it came to White Wing.

This notorious pirate considered everyone expendable.

"This was a diversion." Lero muttered.

"What?!"

"He didn't come here to get hold of the island at all. The assault was a diversion. They're attacking elsewhere."

"Where though?"

"I don't know."

"Shit! I'll make some calls and find out as soon as possible."

Turning to head out of the courtyard Lero's den den mushi begun to ring.

Bidibidibidi Bidibidibidi

Using his right foot to answer the snail phone he watched as the facial features became much more masculine with thick black eyebrows, shades and a straggly brown beard.

"Please come and help! We're just South of Harpoon Island! We need help!"

The snail went quiet and fell back into a snooze. Nodding Lero placed the mushi back in his pocket.

"We can't be there in time to save them, but we can be there in time to follow. Let your captain know we're dealing with this, Summers come with me, we're going to bring in White Wing."

Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath

Post by FroYo Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 am

Matt was confused by the order, didn't they want to take the island..? If the island wasn't their target then what exactly was? Matt tried to piece the puzzle but as much as he tried, he couldn't. Luckily, Lero's deducing skills were greater then his so he was able to come to a reliable conclusion.

"A-A diversion!?"

So there really was another target! But where or what was this target and why did White Wing want it so much? More questions were flooding Matt's head, questions with no answers. Shaking his head, Matt snapped out of his thoughts. At that moment, Lero's den den mushi began to ring.

"Please come and help! We're just south of Harpoon Island! We need help!"

Damn. Did White Wing get to them? Matt got up and preformed a little stretch whilst listening to Lero.

"Right behind you, sir." Matt replied as he picked up his bag and dropped his helmet into it.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:27 am

Leading the way from the courtyard the the shore Summers had arrived on the ship in the distance had been called in and docked on the shore. Arriving on the shore Lero looked towards Summers.

"Alright Summers, from this moment on you are a Black Clover Bastard so I want you to take pride in your uniform and feel free to customize it as you see fit. The only thing I do ask that you do is during our journey towards Harpoon Island is be willing to get a tattoo of a black clover. You may choose where it goes though."

Making his way up the gang plank and aboard the marine ship Lero noticed it was full of Marines under Horhee's control. They would be serving him until he gathered his own crew & ship.

"Set a course for Harpoon Island." Lero said to the navigations officer before turning to Matt.

"Follow me, its time we get you some ink. I find tattoos & scars are the best way to show you've lived a full life. Like if you look at me my body tells a tale. Where as if you look at someone with no wounds what so ever or no tattoos they may have lived a long treacherous life, but you'll never be able to tell unless you look deep into their eyes. That's what you wind up basing their life upon and even they don't tell enough. With you Summers, the intimidation factor for a marine comes from a notorious past staring the opponent in the face in plain sight."

Reaching the lower levels of the ship Lero banged his foot on the floor and smiled at Matt.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:01 am

Matt arrived at the shore, he was having mixed feelings about this mission. He hoped that this mission would turn out better then his last one. Noticing Lero as he turned to face him, it seemed he had something to say.

"Alright Summers, from this moment on you are a Black Clover Bastard so I want you to take pride in your uniform and feel free to customize it as you see fit. The only thing I do ask that you do is during our journey towards Harpoon Island is be willing to get a tattoo of a black clover. You may choose where it goes though."

A tattoo!? Oh boy, weren't those things supposed to hurt? Gah, why was he worrying over a small needle!? He just faced a human gorilla and was almost crushed underneath a pile of rubble and yet getting a tattoo worried him. He followed Lero up the plank and onto the deck, Lero's little speech about scars and tattoos made Matt feel a bit more comfortable. He made his way down the lower levels of the ship.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 am

Entering the room that Matt would be getting his tattoo Lero pointed towards the red leather bound chair and sit down opposite it. Looking towards the marine who would be issuing Matt his tattoo Lero smiled.

A short man but his left side was covered in tattoos. he had one on every square inch of his left arm and more scattered up his neck. Even one inside his left ear. but none on the face.

"Give him a black clover bastard marking Terry."

Nodding Terry got the sketches.

"So you finally got a crew member."

"Yea, its about time too." Lero replied smiling as his coat fell open revealing his black clover tattooed on his chest.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:04 am

Matt sat onto the red chair and got ready for the marking, he gulped. He had never gotten a Tattoo in his life so he had no idea how it'd feel. He looked over at the person who'd be marking him, the left part of his body was covered in tattoos. Matt took a deep breath, no big deal, it wasn't gonna be that bad. Not like anyone has DIED from getting a tattoo... right?

"Um... can you put it on my left shoulder?" Matt asked before removing his shirt.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 am

Nodding Terry got to work. Preparing Matt's shoulder for the tattoo he started getting to work and in a matter of moments later Terry was digging that needle into Matt's shoulder.

Watching Lero begun to speak.

"So Summers, your now part of the Bastards, your entitled to learning of my plans and all about White Wing."

"Is that who we're going after?"

Lero nodded to Terry who shook his head and made a sound which seemed to say we're all going to die.

"We'll be going after White Wing. That's his epithet because of his fruit. He has a fruit known as the Feza Feza no Mi. This makes him a feather man. From what we know about this, it allows him to create & manipulate feathers. We don't know much else about it though."

Taking a quick peek over Matt's shoulder he could see that the tattoo's outline was coming along nicely.

"His real name is Jackson Hayvers. He's been a pirate since I was a kid. He's in his forties at the moment and as you can probably tell, he's learnt a trick or two about being a pirate among the seas. He's always been a master of misdirection and had a taste for confusion. Especially when it comes to the Navy. During my last encounter with him, he took one of my arms. So that's just a fair warning. He's bad news."

Feeling the ship shake thanks to the waves which had already begun to batter the ship Terry removed the tattoo pen quickly to make sure he didn't hit anywhere unexpected. Glancing over his shoulder he could see he was golden.

Lero shrugged it off and continued with his story.

"I wasn't ready when I first encountered him and I know what it was like. So I want to make sure you are ready by the time we encounter him. But I will say when we do run into him, keep your eyes trained on him at all times. Because the one time your not looking at him. He'll be gone just like that.Currently we're headed to Harpoon Island because that's apparently where he's just struck and we should be able to pick up a few clues as to his current location. But as I said we'll see what happens. Just be wary when we arrive, he may have left some men behind. This guy's worth 49,000,000 Beli"

Standing up peering over the tattoo once more Lero smiled.

"It'll be nice to not have to do this alone for a change." he said quietly proving that whoever this psychotic White Winged bastard was, he was a monster that terrified Lero so much, he was shaking in his boots. Literally.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:46 am

Matt bit his lip as the needle pricked his skin, he decided to ignore the pain by listening to Lero. He listened attentively to the captain's words, this man must be really terrifying if he managed to take one of Lero's arms. If Lero was no match, then there was no way Matt would be. The captain then said something about getting Matt prepared, Matt was gonna need quite the training if he ever was gonna beat this Jackson person.

"H-h-he sounds like quite the m-monster, huh?" Matt said, too scared to speak properly.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:43 am

Nodding at Matt's question Lero watched in silence as the rest of the tattoo was finished. As the tattoo was filled in and given a white outline Lero smiled. it was good to see another bastard.

"Welcome aboard Summers. You best get some rest. Its going to be about 2 days journey till we arrive and I want you well rested. That should give enough time for the tattoo to heal too."

Getting to his feet and leaving the room Lero continued.

"I'll be getting my head down for a bit too. Need to be fresh for our possible assault."

END OF THREAD
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2