One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:04 am

Matt sat onto the red chair and got ready for the marking, he gulped. He had never gotten a Tattoo in his life so he had no idea how it'd feel. He looked over at the person who'd be marking him, the left part of his body was covered in tattoos. Matt took a deep breath, no big deal, it wasn't gonna be that bad. Not like anyone has DIED from getting a tattoo... right?

"Um... can you put it on my left shoulder?" Matt asked before removing his shirt.

FroYo

Back to top Go down

Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Clover Bastards: Aftermath

Post by Docile Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 am

Nodding Terry got to work. Preparing Matt's shoulder for the tattoo he started getting to work and in a matter of moments later Terry was digging that needle into Matt's shoulder.

Watching Lero begun to speak.

"So Summers, your now part of the Bastards, your entitled to learning of my plans and all about White Wing."

"Is that who we're going after?"

Lero nodded to Terry who shook his head and made a sound which seemed to say we're all going to die.

"We'll be going after White Wing. That's his epithet because of his fruit. He has a fruit known as the Feza Feza no Mi. This makes him a feather man. From what we know about this, it allows him to create & manipulate feathers. We don't know much else about it though."

Taking a quick peek over Matt's shoulder he could see that the tattoo's outline was coming along nicely.

"His real name is Jackson Hayvers. He's been a pirate since I was a kid. He's in his forties at the moment and as you can probably tell, he's learnt a trick or two about being a pirate among the seas. He's always been a master of misdirection and had a taste for confusion. Especially when it comes to the Navy. During my last encounter with him, he took one of my arms. So that's just a fair warning. He's bad news."

Feeling the ship shake thanks to the waves which had already begun to batter the ship Terry removed the tattoo pen quickly to make sure he didn't hit anywhere unexpected. Glancing over his shoulder he could see he was golden.

Lero shrugged it off and continued with his story.

"I wasn't ready when I first encountered him and I know what it was like. So I want to make sure you are ready by the time we encounter him. But I will say when we do run into him, keep your eyes trained on him at all times. Because the one time your not looking at him. He'll be gone just like that.Currently we're headed to Harpoon Island because that's apparently where he's just struck and we should be able to pick up a few clues as to his current location. But as I said we'll see what happens. Just be wary when we arrive, he may have left some men behind. This guy's worth 49,000,000 Beli"

Standing up peering over the tattoo once more Lero smiled.

"It'll be nice to not have to do this alone for a change." he said quietly proving that whoever this psychotic White Winged bastard was, he was a monster that terrified Lero so much, he was shaking in his boots. Literally.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:46 am

Matt bit his lip as the needle pricked his skin, he decided to ignore the pain by listening to Lero. He listened attentively to the captain's words, this man must be really terrifying if he managed to take one of Lero's arms. If Lero was no match, then there was no way Matt would be. The captain then said something about getting Matt prepared, Matt was gonna need quite the training if he ever was gonna beat this Jackson person.

"H-h-he sounds like quite the m-monster, huh?" Matt said, too scared to speak properly.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:43 am

Nodding at Matt's question Lero watched in silence as the rest of the tattoo was finished. As the tattoo was filled in and given a white outline Lero smiled. it was good to see another bastard.

"Welcome aboard Summers. You best get some rest. Its going to be about 2 days journey till we arrive and I want you well rested. That should give enough time for the tattoo to heal too."

Getting to his feet and leaving the room Lero continued.

"I'll be getting my head down for a bit too. Need to be fresh for our possible assault."

END OF THREAD
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2