One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Black Clover Bastards: The Harpoon Island Terror

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Clover Bastards: The Harpoon Island Terror

Post by Anarchy Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 am

After the man offered Xio, he was so happy. The man was a commander! Xio didn't care if he wasn't one of the men who cut down the wave, he still probably had a thing or two he could teach Xio. Hell, he didn't care if he couldn't teach him either. Xio hadn't actually used his blade in a while, he knew this would be fun.

"Like to? I'd love to work along side you! I'm probably a little rusty, but I'm ready to train when you are sir."

Xio thought he was going to end up asking for training. Instead, HE was the one being offered. This seemed too perfect. Xio hadn't used his blade in a while, this was going to be awesome.

Normally, Xio doesn't like moving at all. However, this is an exception. Swords were Xio's favorite thing and the world, and still are. He had been quite lazy through the recent weeks. He remembered being stationed, and it being a boring process. But he still didn't remember why... oh well. The last time he did use his blade was before those lazy days. Picking up his nodachi and resting it on his shoulder, he awaited the man's response.

Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Clover Bastards: The Harpoon Island Terror

Post by bunbunny Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:30 am

Seeing one of her comrades enter her room with flowers made Umi tear her attention from her notebook and smiled at him. Flipping through her notebook she held up her prepared "Hi!" page that she used pretty much always to greet other people. She also had a "Hello!" page but that was a bit more formal in her eyes so she only used it on slightly formal occasions. But the most formal greeting she had was a page that said "Good day." which she very rarely used. Almost never in fact.

Reading her comrades lips she caught something about some captain wanted to speak to her when she was ready. Oh ancestors had she kept a superior waiting?! Unacceptable! She was starting to get worked up, but then he mentioned something about the captain screaming and shouting in his room and felt her stomach drop.

Was he really that angry she had kept him waiting?

Seeing her comrade sit down next to her and then from reading his lips noticed he said something about how he hoped she liked the flowers to which she gave him a nod and a beaming smile as she scooted over in the bed and threw her arms around her in a gesture of appreciation.

It was sure nice having such kind comrades who cared for her well being.

But she couldn't keep her superior waiting much longer so she withdrew her arms from her comrade and stood up from the bed. She was barefoot but she didn't really mind. Even though the floor was a tad cold. Also she could walk slightly better by now so it was nicer to move around rather than when she almost had to jump around on one leg cause she couldn't support her body weight on her other foot. Ancestors her back hurt though.

Making her way over to the door she opened it and headed out into the corridor.

Now where was that captain?
bunbunny
bunbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:07 am

Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 DIJbReH
Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 8ZJRtWq

Smiling hearing what Xio had to say to him Harrison offered his hand to Xio as a form of their agreement being met and Xio formerly being recruited to Horhee's crew. Waiting for Xio to shake his hand Lero who had been around the corner and heard of these words stepped around to see Harrison.

"Harrison, what do you think your doing?"

"Offering the poor guy a new place aboard my crew."

"Hands off of him, you've got enough, I need crew members and I saved this man's life. Admittedly its up to him which crew he wants to join, but why join a crew where your likely to see next to no action than a crew where your going to be right in the heart of it every day?"

"Your just jealous because he's agreed to joining me."

"Well I'll tell you what Harrison, how about this, I'm going to go and gather my crew together on the deck and then I'm going to make my move on this island and catch that bastard White Wing. Soldier, think about what I said, if you want to join Harrison here, be my guest, but don't expect much action, if you want to be right in the middle of it, go get a black clover tattoo like the one on my helmet and meet me on the deck. There should be a tattoo artist aboard somewhere. You'll know him when you see him."

Heading off down the corridor and towards the deck Harrison chased after him calling out and shouting at him.

"Lero you can't do this to me. I'm the commanding officer of this ship! Wait Lero!" following Lero along the hallway, Harrison begun to explain things to Captain Lero Kuroba of the Black Clover Bastards.

Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 LIcWUzG

Walking past the medical bay a recruit caught sight of Matt Summers and turned back to face him. Upon seeing him the recruit smiled with glee.

"Your Matt Summers!" he said in a voice that screeched excitement. Remembering the orders given to him earlier the recruit snapped themselves out of being starstuck and continued. "Captain Kuroba said he wants to see you on deck sometime today to talk to you about the operation that will be carried out." Returning to the star struck phase and getting uncomfortably close to Summers the recruit whispered in his ear. "Your my hero." pulling away and staring at him one more time, the recruit turned and ran down the hallway like an excited child.

He had just met his idol, but that as life, people met the people of their dreams all the time and this person had just met someone they'd never thought they'd ever meet in their entire life, after word of his defeat over Butch had come out, Matt had come into the eyes of many highly powerful marines who all wanted to train him, but it was Lero who would define him.

Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 Cos1f36

Nodding to Umi as she replied in messages and rushed out the door, the recruit was a little crushed by her actions, but understood she was worried she'd left someone waiting. Facepalming he shook his head and got to his feet. He had duties himself to do and best get back to them. Marching past Umi, Lero & Harrison were caught up in an argument spotting Umi before Harrison, Lero jumped in front of her and nodded to her.

"Good day there recruit, I'm Captain Lero Kuroba, I'm offering you the chance to join my crew the Black Clover Bastards, if you wish to join, head down to the tattoo artist in room 106 I believe and get a tattoo of the black clover on my helmet where ever you like, then once its done, meet me on deck so we can discuss our next plan of action."

Turning whilst Harrison had been shouting at Umi the entire time from the side to get her attention, he watched as Lero charged off and continued chasing after him.

Reaching the deck Lero and Harrison stopped and looked at each other. Harrison had managed to explain everything to Lero about what had happened whilst they were out and what the situation was on Harpoon Island. The last feature he mentioned was that Lero and his bastards were off the job. Obviously angry at this Lero slammed his heel down on Harrison's breaking three of his toes Harrison screamed in fury before punching Lero in the chest where his ribs were healing.

Hunching over in pain Lero tried to ignore it whilst Harrison bite his fist due to the pain in his foot.

"What was that for you bastard?"

"Your not taking my mission?"

"You can't do it!"

"I'll show you."

Lucky Rabbit's Foot: Five Card Heart: Flush

Striking Harrison in the chest and making him stumble backwards, he looked at Lero through furious watery eyes.

"Why do you want to kill yourself in the line of duty so much?!"

"I don't. I want to prove that armless and useless isn't the same thing!"
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 am

Harrison did offer him first. But the armless man saved his life... This was quite a tough decision. Then some words were traded... What Lero was saying had the opposite effect. He would prefer to take the quite, lazy route. And the man already offered to teach him. Having many thoughts in his mind, before he could respond the two were out the door.

Ughhhh, Xio grunted.

Taking a sip from his gourd, he thought of his options. Right now the best road for him was to follow Harrison. The only thing was, Xio was in debt to Lero. He had to make a decision soon so he should consider the pros and cons.

Nah.. I'll just go with my gut whenever it's time to pick. For now I should just relax. Maybe have some fun. Those two shouldn't be back soon... they were gettin into the argument.

After setting his blade back down, Xio picked up his gourd again. He took a a couple more sips. Xio began chugging now. In times of stress, sometimes the best thing to do is go in your own world.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 am

Matt decided to head for the deck, Lero would probably be there and he needed to have a quick word with him. Matt was then approached by a jumpy recruit who seemed like he was pleased to see him.

"Yep. That's me." Matt replied to recruit.

The recruit was here to pass along an order from Lero, perfect, Matt was looking for him for exactly the same reason. Matt was about to thank the recruit and walk away but the marine was getting a little too close to him. He allowed him to whisper into his ear.

H-Hero!?

Matt was surprised. He was a hero!? Did he deserve this title? That wasn't important. He had people which saw him as a hero, that brightened up his mood. He walked away with a spring in his step. Matt Summers "The Hero", had a nice ring to it.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by bunbunny Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 am

Seeing the armless captain jump out in front of her made Umi immediately straighten out her back and giver him a nod as a greeting.

He spoke a bit too quickly for her liking, she couldn't really read his lips properly because of it. Making her only catch onto the essentials, such as Join crew, Black clover bastards, tattoo, 106, black clover and the meet me on deck part. So she basically had to get a tattoo to show him she wanted to join his crew?

Wait he wanted her to join his crew?!

Umi had never felt so honored in her life. She could feel pride swell up within her at the thought that she was seen as strong enough to be invited into a crew.

However before she had the time to show him her excitement over the proposal he and the other man was gone. So she went off to find room 106 instead. It was a pretty easy find since the system of the numbers on the doors was easy to figure out but she had to walk a bit to reach it. Something that wasn't easily done when your ankle hurt like a bitch.

Reaching the room Umi decided to be polite and knock before letting herself in.
bunbunny
bunbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:43 am

Looking straight at Lero through eyes of frustration Harrison turned and walked away leaving Lero on his own on the deck. Before he vanished completely from sight he turned to look at Lero.

"Kuroba, take the mission, accomplish it with your crew, but don't come asking us for help. Once you & your crew leave this ship, your on your own. We're heading back to Solas Isle."

Nodding Lerp understood as Harrison made his way to the helm.

"That would be just fine. Now it was just a matter of time, to wait for the crew."

Sitting down against the railings Lero closed his eyes to rest up and see if the pain sustained from Harrison's attacks would go away.

Waiting by the doors which lead out on to the deck there was a table with large brown coats on it and a marine stood by the door. Waiting for anyone to come along, he spotted Summers further down the hallway and lifted on of the coats.

He was ready to offer it to him and inform him that they all needed to wear these whilst they were on this island or civilian clothing. The slightest hint of Navy and this operation would be going down ad they'd be going down with it. Hard!

Opening the door the tattooed man with tattoos reaching up his arm gestured towards the chair. Sitting in front of Umi he asked her.

"So, what do you want then m'lady?"

Ready to mark her for eternity, the tattooist smiled as he waited for a response and his eyes took in the sight's of the woman in his chair.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:13 am

Matt continued to walk happily, he was certainly in a great mood. He then spotted a fellow marine holding up a jacket, the marine was positioned by the entrance to the deck. Accepting the jacket he was told that he needed to wear this at all times, if there was a slight hint that the marines were present then the operation would fail.

"Thanks." Matt replied as he put on the coat, understanding that he needed to wear this at all times.

He made his way onto the deck and zipped up the coat, now, where was Lero?
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 am

Dang it! Only after a couple sips, the gourd was empty. It probably wasn't full when he was knocked out. This was the first time he began drinking again since the incident. And now it was empty... the amount Xio drank wasn't nearly enough to get him drunk.

Sighing, Xio got up. He was going to try to do something constructive. He was going to find one of the men, have a little chat, and make up his mind which crew he was joining. Annnnnnnnnd he was going to find some more sake as well, if there was even any on the ship...

Getting out of the room, Xio headed towards the deck. Xio wasn't too familiar with the ship, so he just kinda went on his walked forward. It wasn't a maze, getting to the deck is no problem. But Xio ended up seeing a tattoo artist. The guy Lero told him to meet.

Walking in, Xio noticed one of the survivors. He saw her and some other youngster, and that's all he remembered. A tattoo artist on a marine ship won't be busy all the time, more than likely. Seeing a customer there meant she was probably getting the tattoo for Lero's crew as well. Well, if he was going to end up joining Lero, might as well get this out of the way. Xio was tilted towards Harrison's side at first, but eh. Didn't really matter who he joined.

Approaching the artist behind Umi, Xio waited for her response before requesting his tattoo. Looking at her back, he noticed small wings. So she was from the Grand Line, as myself. Interesting. It would be quite a diverse crew if she was in as well.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by bunbunny Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:32 am

Umi was dazzled by the man's tattoos. Her eyes almost practically sparkled as she sat down in the chair. But since she had been staring at his arms she had completely missed what he had said to her. Snapping out of her daze when the realization hit her. Had he greeted her? Asked her what she wanted? Ancestors why hadn't she paid attention?!

Fishing up her notebook Umi quickly scribbled down a mix of both a greeting and an answer to a question the tattoo artist might never have asked anyways. "Hi, i want a black clover here." she gestured to her left hip and pulled down her skirt slightly to show him exactly where she wanted it.

Her attention was then drawn to the longarm in the room. She recognized him as her fellow survivor from the wreckage and gave him a small nod as a greeting. She hadn't seen many longarms before so her gaze was then drawn to his unnaturally long limbs with three joints.

So cool!

He was probably there to get a tattoo as well. She had no idea of what he was getting though. Maybe the same one as her? That would mean they'd be crewmates right? Either way she had to get the tattoo first and then she could think about stuff like that, so she turned her attention back to the tattoo artist and awaited his response.
bunbunny
bunbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:21 am

Sometime Later . . .

With the winds bashing the ship and waves attempting to shatter the sides of the naval vessel its sails clung on for dear life and crew did the same. It looked fit to sink, at least that's what it seemed, but who knew? Lero didn't mind as he turned to look over his crew members all dressed in casual clothing as opposed to their marine attire.

They had exited the ship and entered the shipwright compound the crew had set up for them. With mounds of wood left behind and a tool box Lero smiled. This would be helpful.

"Right guys, I see you've both got tattoos, just like myself and Summers here, I'm happy to have you here with me. From what Harrison has informed me of the town is run by pirates, so this is going to have to be a stealth job. I'm going to maintain our cover as a shipwright's yard here and work on a little project I've had in mind for a while. You three I'd like to work on taking down the three sections of the town. There are three leaders each one resides in the tower looking over the section. I want you to take them out. I don't care how you do it as long as you put them down for the count I'll be happy. Arrest or kill.

I've been given four bounty posters three of them are his leaders. Here are his section leaders. Pick whoever you wish to hunt down among yourselves. But Dake is mine. Once he sees his kingdom falling he'll send out some soldiers to take it back so we'll need to plan in advance for his soldiers. We need to draw him out and once we've got him out, leave him to me. We'll need to beat him then interrogate him to get to White Wing, they used to be pretty close and I know all the buttons to push.
"

Tossing bounty posters on the desk with his right foot Lero watched them scatter over the table.

Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 Duc5eAu Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 ZYll1ua Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 8rUSHgp

Sitting on the desk staring back at him was Dake's bounty poster.

Black Clover Bastards:  The Harpoon Island Terror - Page 2 XIKmZHi

Looking back to his crew Lero continued.

"Just scope out the areas for now. Once you've figured out a plan of attack make your way in and try to bring down the leader as quietly as possible, the more noise you make the less of a chance we have in escaping with our lives. Icarus Clown rules over Grape Town. Mr Bodi, runs Spinner's Folly and Faye Kageyasu keeps a keen eye on Rachbakk 13. Be wary and keep in cover. If you've any problem contact me via your den den mushis."

Reaching into his jacket pocket with his foot, Lero tossed out a series of snail phones on to the desk which could be clipped to their belts.

Leaving his own on the desk, Lero nodded to each of them before waiting for any questions.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:58 am

So Xio went down the road of the Black Clover Bastards. It was a difficult choice- no it wasn't. Xio just kinda joined. He ended up running into the tattoo artist so he just got it done. He was forever apart of Lero's crew now.

Now, he was standing in Harpoon Island where he was ready to start a mission already. The man didn't lie. He was going to have a lot of action. Xio was a part of the crew for a day and he was gonna fight some people. At least now Xio was somewhat recovered. His chest still tingled a bit, but his head was fine. Overall, Xio was healthy enough for combat.

Xio stood listening to Lero as he discussed their objectives. Itching his ear with his sleeve, Xio stared at it. Why did he have to have such long arms? He got another extra long shirt. Xio requested he for a long sleeve shirt for his arms, and the sleeves ended up being too long just like his marine jacket. The sleeve hung over for about a foot. It kinda sucked, but it was still better than being uncomfortably short. It was a very light green sweater, meanwhile he wore light grey pants.

Looking at the 3 options, Xio had to choose Faye. She was a girl, and she also had the lowest bounty... Probably would be the easiest, hopefully. 27,500,000 was still high. Xio wasn't even confident he could take her on. But whatever, it was his best option more than likely.

"I'll take Faye Kageyasu."

After taking the den den mushi, Xio was ready to head out. He had the den den mushi, his sword, and his gourd... Yup he was ready. Faye Kageyasu from Rachbakk 13 was his target.

Last edited by Monarch on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:40 am

Matt sat and listened to Lero's words attentively. This was it, his second serious mission. He hoped that it would turn out to be better then his last, he had been training for this moment and it was time so see if that training had paid off or if it was just a waste of time.

He examined the bounty posters on the desk. Icarus Clown. He had the largest bounty and Matt needed to get stronger if he ever was gonna protect those he cared about, like a real hero. He was gonna probably regret this but eh.

"Sir, I'll take Icarus Clown." Matt said as he picked up the poser and examined his foe.

He then folded the paper up and put it away before continuing to listen to Lero. Grape town, that's where the guy was. Matt picked up the den den mushi, his hands trembling...

with excitement.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by bunbunny Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:47 am

The urge Umi had had to get more tattoos while she was getting her black clover one was of enormous proportions. She wanted a sleeve or possibly a cool tattoo on her arm, maybe on her throat as well. Maybe she could tattoo in permanent warpaint as well sometime? No wait actually, that would ruin the whole warpaint thing.

However she had no time to think about tattoos now! She had to pay attention to her new captain!

It was hard following such a long string of words put together, she did better with short sentences but she got the information needed. Looking at the bounty posters on the table that Lero had skillfully somehow managed to get there using his feet (she had to learn that sometime) she thought about picking the one with the lowest bounty since she still only was a recruit after all and maybe she couldn't handle people with a high bounty yet.

But apparently she was a bit slow in picking so she got left with the terrifying looking man (at least he looked pretty intimidating on the picture on the bounty poster) with a bounty of 30.000.000 beli. Mr. Bodi.

The name looked funny and didn't really seem to fit such an intimidating man, but intimidating or not she'd be the one who'd deal with him and she'd do her very best in doing so. But before she got to dealing with him she'd do as she was told and scope out the area. After all, the best thing you could do before hunting was prepare.

Folding up the bounty poster she stored it in one of her pockets and then grabbed the snail and attached it to her belt. Knowing she was probably not going to use it very much, mostly because reading lips on a den den was pretty hard and she couldn't communicate using her notebook when using said snail phone.
bunbunny
bunbunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:53 am

Watching as the posters were snatched up by his crew mates, Lero smiled for the first time in a while said his final words to them.

"Take care out there, I need you all back in one piece if we're going to capture White Wing."

Heading towards the large wooden doors, Lero kicked them open and gestured with his head for them to make their way out. Turning from the doors he headed towards the supplies left behind from the ship that now traversed the sea.

Cracking his heel into place on the lock holding the timber together Lero watched as the strap around it feel and watched the wood slide apart. Reaching for his tool belt, Lero unbuckled it and let it hit the floor. It was time to get to work, for all of them. In Lero's mind he had a project in mind he'd been looking forward to working on when he got the chance and now, it was finally here.

The Steaming Hare would come to life.

[END THREAD]
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2