One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: The Tonzone Tournament

Post by Docile Tue May 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 HHMoHLr

A shot was fired and the fight had begun. Jinkou the bandit had removed a pistol from his holster and taken aim on Scallion whilst Balverine Bronco stormed towards Mr Short Round with a blade in each hand.

Watching as the bullet sped towards him Scallion twisted his body to the left allowing his left side to fall behind the rest of his body. As the bullet passed another was fired and Scallion repeated the same technique the opposite direction.

Grunting as Scallion avoided each attack Jinkou stormed towards Scallion opening fire once more. Firing off a series of bullets towards him, Scallion grinned.

Shinku Shinku: Poltergeist Swarm: Return

As the bullets shot towards Scallion with such speed he allowed his vacuum to bring the bullets closer and as they closed the distance he quickly spun around crouching down and the next thing Jinkou knew was Scallion was lying on the floor on his back and the bullets were shooting overhead towards Jinkou's legs.

Tearing apart his right leg, Jinkou screamed in pain and fell to his knees.

Flipping himself unto his feet, Scallion peered over and charged towards him, keeping his eye open he figured that Jinkou could & would still use his hands. Attempting to reveal a knee to his face, Scallion anticipated Jinkou reaching for his leg.

Raising his knee Jinkou reached for Scallion's leg as Scallion reached for his flintlock.

Placing the barrel against Jinkou's forehead he squeezed the trigger.

The next thing he knew was Jinkou's grip loosened and Scallioned pocketed the flintlock turning to the two other battling combatants.

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 GzsdrFv

Looking at the woman Smiley grew angry at her negligence.

"PROVE THEMSELF?! NO I DON'T THINK SO, IF YOU REALLY WORK HERE AS YOU CLAIM, YOU'D HAVE SEEN MY STATUE IN THE LOBBY. NOW GIVE ME YOUR BAG!"

Grabbing hold of the bag furiously, everyone heard his outrage and turned to see Smiley including the various other men and women who worked in the Colosseum.

Feeling uncertainty about this woman, Smiley was certain this woman was hiding something now and clenched his free hand ready to attack. No one was this pathetically stupid.

Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: The Tonzone Tournament

Post by Fin~ Thu May 08, 2014 8:45 am

'' Then you certainly got fatter if you say you look like that man, but I do see some comparisons'' she said as she was scratching her head. this man was getting very agressive and angry, and was ready to attack her, she wondered if she could get away without looking suspicious. she had tried patching things up first but had probably only enraged the man.

As people saw them when the marine was really loud Sally had an idea. she had a great idea '' help help this man is acting like a marine captain and assaulting me, '' she yelled loudly, and panicked as she tried to pull her backpack back just to make it seem like he really was robbing her.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu May 08, 2014 8:53 pm

"OH! The mystery man Scallion Cross has ended Jinkou with a quick gunshot to the FACE! Mr Short Round & our hero Bronco however are still really going at it. With such speed and ferocity can Scallion take them both down or will our hero rein on true."

Cheering for their hero the Bronco the audience watched as Scallion stood still reloading his flintlock as if he had all the time in the world. Whilst Bronco & Short Round fought with such speed and their arms became a blur.

Bronco would slash towards Bronco's left and Short Round would either step to the right or place an open palm on Bronco's forearm and push it back towards himself.

Grinning as Short Round seemed to continuously avoid gaining any lethal wounds, Bronco muttered.

"There is really no point in continuing this fight for your end draws near and my victory is a certainty."

Feeling nothing beneath his heels Mr Short Round gulped trying to hold back Bronco's forearms as his blades were almost piercing his fleshy face.

Pushing on forcefully with his knives Bronco was in it for blood and Short Round to win it. Using his own momentum to screw Bronco over, Mr Short Round allowed his legs to slip between Bronco's legs. Tossing Bronco over the top of him Short Round hit the floor and Bronco went over the top down the edge of the platform.

This is when Short Round begun to scream and his hair stretched. Screaming in agony as Bronco tried climbing up his hair, Short Round begun to slide over the edge. Digging his fingers into the ground frantically he tried to keep himself from going over the edge grunting painfully as he did so.

Maintaining the position on the stage he could feel Bronco getting closer. However a simple sign of blood spreading over his torso was the perfect sign for the end for both Short Round & Bronco. Slumping forward and falling with Bronco both competitors were done for and Scallion stood as the victor dead centre with a smoking flintlock.

"aND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT THE MAN WHO BEAT OUR BELOVED HERO BRONCO IS THE MYSTERY MAN SCALLION CROOOSSSS"

Placing his flintlock back into his holster, Scallion stood waving to the audience who were in tears at the loss of their hero. As for King & Queen Drodenum their eye brows rose and smiled widened.

"Now this one I do like." the Queen said with such a devilish voice as the King thought of what battles he could win with this Scallion Cross at his side.

"FAT!?" Smiley blurted out in anger sending saliva spiralling into the air all around, Smiley slammed a fist into the wall beside him shattering it and leaving a small fist shaped hole in the bricks. Smiley suddenly begun to tense his grotesquely over the top muscles.

As he tried reaching for her bag, Smiley noticed her shouting about how he was acting like a marine trying to search her bag.

Groups of people turned around to see the situation unfold and just found themselves staring at a Marine who'd saved their lives numerous times trying to do his job. The crowd was now blocking off all exits in the corridor and one small voice chipped in.

"That's actually Marine Captain Smiley."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Mon May 12, 2014 7:50 am

'' if he is the real thing why did he try to steal my backpack, i told him he can see it, if its for safety but he tried to grab it out of my hands, I am just trying to sell my goods, I am allowed to make money right, im just an honest salesperson'' She told everyone around her, she was trying to sounds honest and fair, and make no issue here, though maybe the odds are against her though she never gave up.

'' I am sorry if i made it seem like a criminal, but I am not, feel free to look at my stuff, but please hurry i gotta leave soon she said'' hoping that she would win the crowds favour. she had no time muffle away the bombs but they were packed in bags, so it wouldn't look to suspicious.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue May 13, 2014 12:00 am

Exiting the stage and returning inside once more Scallion wanted to return to a high up floor to get a good sight of who he would be up against next so he could pin point their weak points. It always was nice to watch, but even nicer to win. As he walked up the stairs and begun his journey along the corridor he caught sight of a large burly marine.

As he heard a woman's voice calling out to the audience members who had seemed to surround her, Scallion started pushing through the audience members. Slyly slipping between them he muttered to each of them.

"Excuse me I'm one of the competitors in the ring. I've got to get to the medical bay."

The few words that always worked except for in a hospital of course.

Reaching the front of the audience Scallion caught sight of Sally mentioning how Smiley the marine captain could look in the bag. As she said he could look Scallion shook his head.

Raising a hand and dipping his head.

Shinku Shinku: Poltergeist

Sucking the bag clean from Smiley's grip. Scallion smirked as he stood with the bag hanging from his hand and Smiley turned screaming.

"HEY!"

"The bag & the bombs within are mine, so let this young lass go and allow me to be the one you seek."

Scallion mentioned. Cracking his knuckles as he tried to mutter to himself Smiley tossed off his coat.

"I KNEW IT!"

Slamming his right meaty fist towards Scallion, Smiley found himself missing and crashing into the ground as Scallion leapt into the air holding his rucksack over his shoulder. Whilst in the air and Smiley was pulling his fist free from the ground which shook upon impact he directed his other hand towards Smiley.

Scallion sucked up his snail phone which now sat in his hand. Landing Scallion managed to land with his feet on Smiley's head. Knocking it into the ground he hopped off and looked towards Sally.

Tossing two bombs from the bag to Sally, Scallion hinted she run the opposite direction and for her to put the smallest setting of time on them. Five minutes. A simple head gesture seemed to do the trick. Whilst she ran to the left, he would wait for Smiley and run to the right.

As Smiley picked himself up and looked at Scallion he stood there facing him with a smile.

"You may be a muscle man but you know what they say. Brain's better than brawn."

Roaring Smiley attempted to charge into Scallion. Stepping to the right and sticking out a foot Smiley was tumbling and rolling into a wall in seconds. Picking himself back up like a fuming bull, Smiley dusted himself off and walked towards Scallion with a slightly bloody face. A small cut revealed itself down Smiley's face with blood dripping.

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!"

Running towards Smiley, Scallion side stepped to the left then behind Smiley and started to run. Reaching for his snail phone, Smiley lifted up nothing and found he didn't have it anymore. Realizing this he looked back at where he'd fallen to see nothing.

"SHIT" he exclaimed before giving chase and darting after Scallion and his bag of bombs.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sat May 17, 2014 1:47 am

Okay this was not a fun situation, and she had no idea how to get ou-- As she suddenly heard the marine yelling followed by the bag flying towards a person she knew, she knew his voice, and knew that scallion came to the rescue. smiling she looked at how scallion taunted the marine captain.

As scallion knocked him to the ground, he tossed her the bombs and signed for her to run the opposite direction, and she would plant the bombs there on the lowest time set, which was like 5 minutes.

She followed his orders and ran towards where she was pointed quickly getting away from the marine captain she found how the halls quickly turned into a maze, she had to find a place where it wouldn't be found easily. as laying it in a corner be to easy to find. Running around she saw a ledge above her. and jumped on it. climbing on the ledge she quickly put one bomb there and put it on 5 minutes and 30 seconds.

she jumped down and counted '' 1, 2, 3'' as she ran further and saw the armor stash, where she quickly hid the bomb in a chest. she waited 3 more secs ''28, 29, 30!'' and put the bomb on. they would be exploding at the same time. she then tried to find her way out of the coliseum.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat May 17, 2014 2:32 am

Sprinting down the corridor Scallion grinned. He charged up a set of stairs as did Smiley. Spotting a window peering out on to the stage, Scallion smirked and ran leaping out the window. Smiley dashed to the window to see Scallion falling.

Realizing the fall he had coming Scallion grinned as he used a technique to save his life.

Shinku Shinku: Poltergeist: Swarm

Using all of his vacuum's that appeared on his back, Scallion was pulled towards the wall. Now sticking to it he eased himself further down the wall to a height that was acceptable. Turning himself around and using the same technique to drag him to the wall, Scallion moved himself across to another window and climbed in.

Seeing people watching the show from the window he nodded to each of them as he walked towards a bared window where he could see Sally just outside.

"Sally!" he shouted hoping she'd hear him. Dropping the bag on the floor, Scallion then started to call to her.

"I have specific instructions for you Sally. Get hold of a horse and cart for us. Preferably within the next five minutes. Park it out front and wait for me. I promise you, I'll be out in a moment."

Realizing that Captain Smiley was probably coming after him Scallion then turned and ran down the corridor.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Mon May 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Arriving at the island of Tonzone, Bonnet got off a small ship. The big guy had purchased a small one roomed ship, just to travel across the sea. He was quite the rich fella, and a such a small ship wouldn't affect him at all. Bonnet was going to adventure the seas to become a pirate. With the power of a devil fruit, Bonnet knew he was going to be a strong one.

Hopping off after throwing off the small anchor, Bonnet hopped off. Rubbing his hands through his hair, Bonnet stared at the island, looking at the Colosseum of Tonzone. The arena was the purpose he had arrived at the island. It was near by, and Bonnet had heard a small chat about it. It sounded like fun... There weren't many Colosseum's or anything going on in the Blues. That is why Bonnet wanted to enter the Grand Line, to pursue his journey as a notorious pirate.

Bonnet made his way through the island, and to the Colosseum of Tonzone. Noticing large men as himself, Bonnet knew there probably wasn't going to be any big shots. They were probably just punks, like Bonnet. But the difference between most of them and Bonnet, was the fact he had ate a devil fruit. No doubt there would be several people who could be a threat to Bonnet, but he disregarded them considering himself the number one prospect.

Bonnet made his way through the Colosseum of Tonzone and to the desk where it looked like he would enter. Behind the desk was a women. Walking up to her, Bonnet attempted to register.

"I'm hoping it's not too late, but I'd like to enter this tournament."
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Thu May 22, 2014 4:11 am

Things had been yelled at her, turning around she saw Scallion from out of a bared window, yelling at her. He told her to fetch a horse and cart. and meet her at the entrance, prefarbly in the next 5 minutes. she looked at him and smiled '' Sure sure, ill go for 3 minutes'' She said laughing a little as she stormed of, where would they keep horses, at stables. where would stables be. just at the outskirt of town. maybe 3 minutes was going to be a little hard.

Running around the city following the main road she had quickly encountered a man on a wagon, carried by two horses, The wagon was full of bags, and had been followed by two guards. she smiled, Scallion wanted a cart, he will get one with gold.

Walking past the cart she greeted the man and walked towards the guards who didn't notice anything. but once she got close she smashed both in the back of their necks and ran to jump on the cart. ''' I am taking this cart, hop of and ill let you live'' she said holding her knive to his throat.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

Vanishing down a corridor and appearing up a set of stairs, Scallion quickly made his way to the audience layer. Rushing out into the stands, Scallion smirked. He could see the King & Queen a few rows above him. As for Smiley he was still rushing through the building searching frantically for Scallion.

Climbing the stairs towards the King & Queen, Scallion could see there were guards looking towards him and reaching for their swords. Realizing why and knowing full well what would be coming his way, Scallion stopped.

Shaking the entire Colosseum, Scallion found himself tossed to the left struggling to stand up. Screams were raised into the skies as one of the podiums the audience were sitting on collapsed falling inwards and another section of the Colosseum fell inwards on itself.

Hearing screams from the Queen and shouting from the King, Scallion knew this was the perfect time to advance whilst debris was thrown into the air and dust covered his attacks upon the guards.

Watching as some crazy girl quickly and wildly assaulted men aboard a horse drawn cart the citizens froze watching before turning to the Colosseum to catch sight of a large section crumbling inwards. Screaming ensued as a large chunk fell from the side crashing into a group of citizens. Squeezing the life out of them, their life came to an end.

The ground shook and horses screeched reacting wildly terrified of the minor quake that resonated through the ground.

Serious: The Tonzone Tournament  - Page 2 3Vh9xBn

Looking at the man who'd arrived at the desk to enter, she rolled her eyes as he said he wanted to enter. She was just about to finish up here when this man had arrived. Shaking her head she opened her mouth to speak.

"Actually, yes you are late. We're not currently collecting anymore contestants today as we've already started the third fight."

Walls beside Bonnet shattered and the roof above begun to crumble as the wall holding it up was no more. Crashing down over the desk, the woman and the many other people who would beg to become contestants, the bricks broke apart, dust rose up and within a matter of seconds the entire entrance was now no more but a mass of rubble, corpses and broken dreams of wannabe warriors.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Sat May 24, 2014 9:51 am

Did I really just come out here for nothing?

Bonnet had been eager to join the Colosseum since he heard it. Now that he traveled all this way it was over? When would be the next tournament? Before Bonnet could respond, he was interrupted by rubble collapsing on him. The walls and the ceiling had just came apart, and it was going to crumble over the young man.

There was no way of anyone predicting this without Haki, which Bonnet didn't even know of. However, he was quick to react. Putting his right arm over his head, diamond began forming over his shoulder and down his tricep. Due to his lack of mastery, the diamond was not fully completed and the rubble fell over him damaging the rest of his body. Along with everybody else, Bonnet was now covered with debris. The diamond had reduced the damage possibly saving his life, but he was still in trouble for all the wreckage was quite heavy. The pirate was stunned, but still conscious. Groaning, Bonnet attempted to move some of the rubble so he could breathe.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sat May 24, 2014 8:01 pm

The moment that the ground shook and bombs went off Sally was both shocked and smiling, her work had been done well. she took the moment of confusion of the cage driver to knock him off and take control of this small cart. She then drove as fast as she couold to the main entrance of the Coleseum covering herself with a cloack made from some cloth in back of the cart.

She drove quickly and in a minute appeared at the entrance. looking around she wondered where scallion would be, parking it outside she just sat casually while the rest of the world was panicking; she just waited till scallion would arrive and she could drive them to safety, This was one wicked day and one wicked plan.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat May 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Dealing a punch to the first guard, Scallion noticed him leaning forward and landed a knee to his face knocking him to his back and landing on his arse on the stairs. Grabbing his sword from its sheath, Scallion hacked towards the right slicing through the other guard's neck cleanly.

Dropping the sword and stepping over their bloody bodies and the head which rolled down the stairs leaving a crimson trail behind it, Scallion whipped out his flintlock.

"Would you like to come with me King Drodenum" a voice asked as the dust cleared. Revealing the face of a man the King & Queen had seen in the previous fight they both gasped in shock. Queen Drodenum passed out of shock and fear as for the King he simply became a mute and nodded realizing the flintlock as directed at his chest.

Making his way down the stairs with the King in front of him, Scallion quickly led the way down the stairs.

"Alright look here King Drodenum. I have nothing against you and no reason to kill you, but give me one and I will make sure you never see your beautiful wife again. So you play ball & so will I. Got that?"

Nodding the King quickly made his way down the stairs like the perfect student. Following behind Scallion noticed Smiley down one corridor and turned his head to the left so all Smiley saw was the back of his head. Catching sight of this Smiley stopped for a second staring long & hard. But before he could make up his mind if this was Scallion or not, he was gone.

Arriving at the archway, Scallion looked left then right and caught sight of a sack of Beli. Noticing contestants still asking to sign up for the fights Scallion shook his head. He could see they too had been affected by the bomb going off and raised a hand.

Sucking it towards his hand, Scallion quickly tipped the little beli in this sack into his pocket then pulled the sack down over the King's head.

"Don't worry about the sack, its just a precaution. Just keep walking forward there's a horse drawn carriage just in front of you."

Slowly his pace a bit the King made his way towards the carriage. Catching sight of this two guards wanted to approach and as the King made his way into the carriage followed by Scallion the two men approached and grabbed hold of the door. Grabbing hold, Scallion prepared the flintlock.

"Ignore these sounds dear King."

As the door opened by two Marines, Scallion was found sitting in front of them with a flintlock directed at them. Squeezing the trigger it blew the first soldier's face off. Dropping his flintlock Scallion used his technique.

Sucking up both flintlocks from both soldiers one to each hand, Scallion fired off another shot towards the other soldier and shut the door to the carriage. Holstering his flintlock, Scallion peered out the other side of the carriage.

"Sally my dear, to the docks." pulling himself back into the cabin he looked towards the king and pulled off his sack.

"Very sorry about that dear King. But don't you worry soon we'll be aboard a ship and on our way to the third Trictonian island which is ruled over by your son I believe."

Reaching down to help Bonnet a large man dressed in white overalls and a gas mask spoke to him.

"Come with me."

This man seemed strange but he had a plan and after catching sight of Bonnet's diamond qualities he couldn't help but smile and suddenly realize he didn't need to see this fight unfold as he already found the man who would help him.

Catching sight of the King being led out by one of the former contestants the man swore under his breath. Turning back to Bonnet he shouted.

"C'mon hurry up!"
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Sat May 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Rubbing his hands over his mouth, Bonnet saw a little blood. Rubbing it over a chunk of stone, Bonnet tried to sit up. Surprisingly, he felt fine. The debris didn't do much damage. Bonnet was still curious what had happened, the walls didn't look shoddy or anything, how would they crumple so easily? He had thought he heard a bang, maybe it was caused by someone...

Using his strength, Bonnet lifted another chunk of stone atop of him, and easily moved it aside. Wiping dust and other small parts of the rubble, the young man took a deep breath. The air felt nice. Before Bonnet stood, he saw an odd figure hand him a hand. The man had a gas mask and looked somewhat suspicious. But the man still offered him help, so extending his arm to meet his, Bonnet stood. The man wanted him to rush, but Bonnet wasn't sure why. Who even was this man?

"Who are you?" Bonnet asked, before following the man.

He wasn't sure if the man could be trusted, but more than likely he'd follow anyways. There wasn't many things Bonnet could do now that he was declined from entering the tournament, and it looked like part of it collapsed. Was the Colosseum still standing?
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Sun May 25, 2014 9:45 am

Sally had been waiting for a little as she saw Scallion walking towards her and the cariage, together with a man whos sight had been barred by a sack, Scallion let the man inside the cariage as he disbabled two marines that wanted to stop them. Sally had overheard Scallion calling this man dear king, was this Scallions plan? kidnap a king? this was insane but good aswell, her name had been called? would she be in trouble now?

She wondered how she should answer, Scallion said her name, but didn't want to say his, in case he'd get angry '' alright, please enjoy the ride'' sally said, as profesional as she could, she had a milion questions, but they would have to wait later. Now all that important was to listen to Scallion and make their way to the ship they had docked, and get to safety, they caried a hostage, a hostage worth a lot of money.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun May 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Looking at the King in the back of the carriage Scallion begun to speak.

"Now I know you're probably so overwhelmed by this entire thing and your brain has probably turned to mush or that of a five year old. So I'm going to be nice and simple with you for a bit before you feel more confident to speak again by asking you simple yes or no questions, is that ok?"

Looking into the pale faced King Drodenum's eyes Scallion smiled. It was clear this man's heart was beating like a horny rabbit and his mind racing like a dog in the third race after the aforementioned lustful rabbit. Taking a few seconds to understand the question the King stared blankly at Scallion before he nodded.

"Alright that's good, now your ship is at the harbour is it not?"

Nodding again the King sat up feeling a little more comfortable that Scallion wasn't going to hurt him as long as he played along with him.

"Ok good. Now your ship. Does it have many guards?"

The king nodded. For a few seconds Scallion considered taking the ship he'd stolen instead of the kings, but shaking these thoughts aside he looked back into the King's petrified eyes.

"Alright now with your fingers, I want you to tell me how many guards."

Nodding the king took a few seconds where his eyes flitted back and forth and his lips moved as he counted them all up. Finally he flashed all of his fingers twice then held up two more fingers.

"So twenty two guards?" Scallion asked.

The king nodded.

Poking his head out the window Scallion called out to Sally.

"Sally dearest, how do you feel about dispatching twenty of the King's finest?"

"Lets just say this much. I'm a man who could use your skills."

Grateful that Bonnet took his hand, the man in the gas mask gestured towards Bonnet to follow him out of the danger zone the Colosseum was becoming.

"I could use your help and grant you a fortune if your willing to help me."

Arriving outside the Colosseum walls the man in the gas mask watched as his target sped off in a carriage. Stomping his foot on the ground he raised his gas mask. Revealing a smooth face with stubble a long pointed nose and grey eyes the man was older than one would've thought. From the skies a pigeon came sweeping down and landed atop his shoulder.

Whispering to the pigeon the man raised his hand allowing the pigeon to hop down onto his fingers before he tossed the pigeon into the air where he took off darting into the sky. Turning back to Bonnet he continued.

"You don't by chance have a boat do you?"
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Mon May 26, 2014 12:17 am

Relaxing on the nice carriage she was driving she had been getting closer and closer to the harbor, it was still a little away, though in just a few minutes they would reach the harbour, reach their point of escape and continue her captains plans, her captain was a mastermind, but a brutal one, his plans were insane and she was in danger aswell. Taking a deep breathe she continued riding the cariage towards the destination.

Sally noticed that Scallion had popped his head out, and asked if she felt like killing 20 guards, she had a lot of blood on her hands already but if scallion said she would have to she wouldn't mind, she would kill them all. but 20 was quite a lot. she could do it. but it would take her a while to do so. '' Sure, Just give me the information and as always I will carry it out'' she answered showing not a lot of emotion. she was becoming quite cold. more then just the thief she was before, she was really growing out to be like her nickname, a fluent fox.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Mon May 26, 2014 1:51 am

"I already have a fortune."

The man was a bit older the Bonnet had anticipated, but it was no surprise. Then a pigeon came down to the man. That was somewhat surprising. The man seemed quite mysterious, and Bonnet couldn't tell what his purpose was. Why did this man come out of nowhere to specifically select him over any of the other men in the rubble? Perhaps he saw his diamond powers. Bonnet still felt skeptical about following the man.

"And I do have a ship. What's in this for me? Why should I follow you?"

Bonnet didn't see what he'd get out of following the man. He claimed to give him a fortune, but Bonnet was already rich. He even bought a small ship just to travel by himself, to become a pirate. His purpose wasn't too clear yet, but he knew he wanted to become a powerful pirate. Now what could this man offer him that would benefit him? The only reason Bonnet would follow the man, would be to survive. The entire Colosseum may collapse, Bonnet was still unaware of the source behind the incident.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon May 26, 2014 2:19 am

As Sally mentioned she was on board Scallion drew his head back in and looked at the King with a grin.

"Thank you for the information dear king. My companion says she's on board. So as soon as we reach our destination my companion will dispatch the 22 guards of yours I'll keep an eye on you and we'll climb aboard your ship and be on our merry way. Sound good?"

Nodding the King couldn't refuse since he was simply too terrified what Scallion might do.

Arriving at the docks five minutes later the King's ship was large with much grander and beautiful decorations around it, from golden trims to adam wood Scallion peered over the ship.

"That your ship King?" Scallion asked pointing at the biggest ship in the harbour. Looking out and nodding the King sat back as Scallion opened the door and hopped out. Looking back in through the window he looked towards King Drodenum.

"Alright Sally, see the big ship over there with golden trims and two guards standing on by the gangplank with a spear in their hands?"

Looking over the rest of the ship, Scallion smirked he could see there were four guards atop the two masts two on each mast armed with rifles which could hit anyone from those masts to the guards at the gang plank.

Two guards by the gang plank and the other eighteen were scattered throughout the ship armed with anything from swords to flintlock pistols to rifles and in some cases smaller blades.

"That's the King's ship. Eliminate the guards and we shall join you aboard the ship."

((OOC: Fiona you may control the guards but try to give them the upper hand in fighting them as they have your outnumbered and far more superior training, really write up a brilliant post please.))

As the man mentioned he had a fortune and that he had a ship, the man rolled his eyes. If he didn't want to help him then fine.

"Alright then fine. If you don't want to help me you may as well be on your way. I was merely offering you the chance to get your hands on a fortune greater than your wildest dreams or anything you could dream of, but if that's the attitude you'll take then I'll be one my way!"

Turning from Bonnet and making his way after the carriage which was clearly headed for the docks. Running towards the docks, the man just wanted to get his hands on the King Drodenum and his vast fortune.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fin~ Mon May 26, 2014 4:48 am

Soon they had arived, arived at the harbor, one ship was bigger then them all, greater then them all, ornated with gold and wood that she had never seen before. everywhere on the ship were people around 20 guards. this was a mission that she could never had expected to have to do. she had to have an amazing plan. and a good amount of wits and luck to do this. Taking a deep breathe she went off. leaving the cart and slowly walking along the pier towards the ship.

Walking in the shade of the ship along the pier out of sight from those in the masts she jumped to clamp herself on the back of the ship. clinging to the border of the ship, she needed all her strength to lift herself up. Using a beam above her she manouvered over the site of the ship till she noticed an open window. Using her yoyo, she tried to see inside its reflection how many people were inside. She spotted one. a somewhat older man, bald and sitting on a chair at a desk writing some reports. This was number one, Sally thought as she knocked her yoyo on the window. grasping the mans atention, who then walked towards the window. The moment he peeked his head out to see what was wrong Sally slammed his head with all her strength on the border of the window knocking him out. She then pulled him out and threw him into the sea, as she climbed in she slowly saw the body drown to the bottom of the sea. She hoped this didn't alarm anyone.

She then looked around the small room she was in and decided to find out how many more were in the lower floor, her observation had told her that atleast 10 were up, and she decided it be best to take out the ones under the deck first. She left her hut and followed the way through the ship, many people apparently were resting and if she sneaked around she didn't have to go through much trouble. She sneaked through and had an idea. finding rooms where people slept in and would make them choke using gas cans from the kitchen, she still had to find.

Running around the ship. trying to make a map in her head she followed pathways trying to avoid everyone. and leave no notice. even though this was hard with a few people running up and down doing their stuff. She at times wondered if she should ambush. Hiding behind the hallway, her body against the wall. trying to hide from sight, she saw as someone carying a sword walked past her. Readying her knife. she jumped at him. stabbing him in the shoulder. but a sword met her dagger before she hit it. '' you are slow '' the voice said, as he slashed her back. with the force of the blade. Sally knew that he was well trained and stronger then her. but if she didn't get rid of this guy she would be found out, if this didn't mean the end for her anyways. She got up from the wall she had been slammed in. '' You have nerves to enter a well guarded in ship like this, especially with skills like that'' he didn't mind making loads of noise, and was quite cocky that he could best her easily.

Slashing towards her the man infront of her cut a bit of her hair, as she tried to roll away and dodge his nimble strikes. this man would kill her, if she wasn't carefull. if she ran she would be found out. if she stayed she would probably be killed. She had to user suprise attacks and luck, aswell as danger herself and storm in to have a chance to win. She gripped her daggers tightly as she knew that they were going to be a distraction. Acting as if she would stab him with her right dagger she threw her left dagger at the mans foot, as his sword met her right dagger. slashing it out of her hand and leaving her with a cut in her hand. though the one most hurt, was the man who has his leg pinned to the floor by her dagger. '' you bitch'' he yelled out load as he quickly tried to get the dagger out of his foot. The one seccond he was distracted ended by a Yoyo landing on his head.

'' I might be slow, but I am not dead'' She said as she grasped for her dagger to slith the throat of the man who she knocked out. though they had heard the mans yelling and some people on the ship stormed to the sound they heared. finding no Sally but a man, wounded and blood streaming from her toes, as he was uncuncious. ''Who did this? they might be close.'' one of the two standing at the man asked the other. '' Stand here, ill get a doctor'' he said as the other nodded and waited. A few minutes later he was back along with a few others. All to find the man supposed to wait there along with the wounded strangled. He just was choked. Two cords seen around his neck that had twisted it. along with the man who was uncuncious dead. three were down and a many left to go. they knew someone was on the ship, but who was the person. soon the whole ship knew and panic arose. this was good for Sally but not as well.

They were trying to find a killer. but they didn't know what to look for. they didn't know where it came from. all they knew there where wires. and that she strangled them, along with one person missing. they all wondered where she was hiding, and their running around had given her enough rooom to run to the kitchen and find some thing to make everyone choke in some kind of cooking gass. this was the easiest way to get everyone dead and seemed like a method that would work.

Meanwhile word had reached the top deck, and as most of the people except the watchmen on top with guns had went down. She waited by the way down, Along with two jars of gass, used to cook with. she waited till around 16 man were down, and discussing where to go and find her. the moment they tried to get back up and see if she was there they found all the ways locked. and slowly felt dizzy slowly the gass filled the room. and killed everyone in just mere minutes.

This was one of the most horrid ways to kill someone. Very horrid, but one of the best solutions. Meanwhile on the top of the ship they had noticed that no one was coming back, or informing them. they panicked. as only a few were left on top. someone would probably be here to assasinate them, and if no one came then maybe the assasins were really strong, Maybe this would mean the end to them to. Seeing as the remaining men panicked Sally knew that this was still a hard task. two left on the ground four in the air on a mast, if she went to the mast unoticed the ones down would wait for her and meet her end, but if she took the ones at bottom down they would aware those on top and she would be shot, or have no way to sneak up. Her best luck was to take one down as he would insect the scource of why their fellow guards hadn't come back. Though if she would get caught then she would be impaled by guns.

Slipping past the two remaining guards, she quickly climbed up. and waited for the right moment to ambush, four people with guns. she would have to use their guns against each other. and make them shoot each other. Laying in wait as she tried to grasp the ladder rope to where the guards stood thoroughly. She climbed up, just at the point where her head wouldn't peek above it. She waited and waited, and then threw her yoyo over another rope above her, and then tackled the first as she quickly jumped over trying to use her yoyo as swing, and gliding over as she could kick one person out of the crows nest while the other two would shoot each ohter, her plan wasn;t good it was idiotic and most likely wouldn't work. and the moment she used her momentum to try and kick a person of. she had been shot from point blank range, hitting her shoulder. making her fall right inbetween the 4 man, as smoke from gunfire filled the crows nest, Sally crawled to the side hearing a lot of gun fire, waiting for the rest to notice they had been shooting each other. armed with one knife, and a shoulder where blood poured from, sally hoped that everything had went acording to plan and her enemies had taken each other out. Mean while the two on the deck had heard the noises and were planning what to do. they wanted to rush up. but decided to wait for something to happen. for their friends to have killed the plausible assasins.

Rising from the rubble was no one, yet the smoke hadn't cleared up

yells were filling the place.

men were wounded, and bleeding

panicked.

pained

down on the deck the two panicked, how could one take out four, and why didn't someone appear. were they already gone. were they behind each other. where the killers one of them, a milion questions arised. and they seemed to qaurel.

'' it was you afterall, I never trusted you''

'' Only a spy would say that''

'qaurel would continue, until fighting began, slashing with swords shots of guns. until one man arised victorius.

He had killed his friend.

BOOM

He slowly fell to the ground as blood ran out of his head, a clean shot. from a high distance.

Saly had completed her job. though filled with bullets, bruises and cuts, the fluent fox could barely walk. Slowly she would should the flag of the ship that she had mastered control over. this would be a sign to scallion, a sign that their way of escape was ready. even though she couldn't really do much more.

'' the rest is up to you'' she muttered as she rested her head against the border of the crowsnest. she was now a serial killer. maybe worse.
Fin~
Fin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchy Fri May 30, 2014 1:48 am

"Wait!"

Bonnet called out to the man, and took a couple steps forward. To close the distance between the two since the man was walking away.

"Just who the hell do you think you are?"

The young pirate was pissed. He didn't like his attitude. Nobody is in charge of Bonnet, and he would refuse to be talked down to like that. Bonnet was going to be the one with a fortune larger than his dreams. Even if it wasn't in the near future.. Cracking his knuckles, Bonnet prepared to take this man out.

Great Gauntlets
Covering up from the tips of his fingers to his elbows, Bonnet has a diamond gauntlets. The attack can be used in a large variety of ways, and Bonnet was going to use the diamond fists for a punch to his face. The diamond had not finished covering, and Bonnet stared at the man, awaiting his diamond to finish and the man's reaction.
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri May 30, 2014 7:50 am

Waiting outside with the King, Scallion looked towards him and started to speak with him.

"So King Drodenum, are these guards men you picked up from the tournament?"

Nodding the King looked onward terrified to see his ship no longer his but become Scallion's ship.

"Well then I guess this'll be an interesting spectacle won't it. My First Mate Sally Rein versus you're 20 odd guards from the tournament. I guess we'll really see who the best of the best is won't we Kingsy?"

Turning to face the ship, Scallion noticed how Sally was no longer in sight and there was a body floating in the water. Smiling he turned to the King.

"One down already" bursting into a slightly cocky laughter Scallion continued. "How about we have a bet Kingsly, Sally dies and I'll let you go, Sally wins and you give me your crown. Sound like a plan?" laughing once more, Scallion turned to see Sally's handiwork before the King had a chance to reply.

Waiting for a few more minutes, Scallion finally caught sight of Sally, battered, bruised bloody & seemingly knackered she called out to him. As she mentioned the rest would be up to him, he nodded and opened the door for the King.

Leading him aboard the ship, Scallion kicked the gang plank over the edge. Placing a hand on the winch he quickly drew it up and in. Turning to look at the King he spoke one more.

"Make yourself at home Kingsly. I'm just going to take the helm and get us out of here. Won't be a minute."

Quickly spinning the ship and then making his way to the sails, Scallion grabbed hold of the ropes tying them in place and watched them unfurl. Returning to the helm as the winds were caught in the sails, Scallion smirked. The ship was off. Sailing from the island of Tonzone and leaving behind the tatters his bombs had created. Looking back towards the town, he watched as a few last bombs placed earlier went off.

Watching explosions reach into the sky, Scallion smiled as he muttered.

"Good job Sally. Good job." Although she couldn't hear it, none of that mattered. They'd accomplished just what he'd wanted. They had the King, destroyed some local landmarks and were now on their way to the final island in the Trictonian Triangle.

END THREAD
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum