One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open)

Post by Docile Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:29 pm

((OOC: Heartly's attack came from above not in front. Its stated in his techniques on his character sheet.))

Watching the woman raise a defensive hill Heartly realized that Eve had clearly expected his attack to come from in front and had not seen him leap into the sky. This allowed him the element of surprise as his attack came raining down on to her from above.

Seeing as she'd not seen him shoot into the air he grinned. His attack hadn't hit the hill, but instead gone straight for her seeing as he'd leapt straight up & over the hill that had been raised as he charged towards her.

As she mentioned something about him, innocent people and not caring he ignored this and landed himself on the ground. Reaching for his revolver.

Waiting to see if his long projectile of heat would reach her he raised his revolver and clenched his free hand. Feeling his wounds from earlier playing up Heartly stepped back between the men who were reloading their weapons.

"Keep your fire trained on the woman, she's a criminal with a bounty, you help me catch her and I'll split the bounty three ways for you guys."

Agreeing the men all finished reloading their guns and stood still waiting for the next move.

"Guys, I will say be wary, she's got a strange ability to manipulate land mass. So at any given moment she could create a hole beneath you."

"So that's what that hill was popping up?" one of the men question.

Nodding Heartly charged towards her again.

Eight Shot Eclipse

As the final shot left his revolver, Heartly cracked open the chamber and loaded 8 more bullets in thanks to the custom ammunition band he slipped the bullets in quickly before pulling the hammer back and he was already on his way with the next attack as he holstered his revolver.

Continuing to sprint towards Eve, Heartly cast himself into a roll. Even if something came towards him now, at this speed he'd shatter it and with the heat emanating from his body he was an inferno.

Inu Inu: Hybrid: Draco Roll

Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Serious: Endings Become Beginnings (Open)

Post by FroYo Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:37 am

This was crazy, hill's were popping up from no where and crazy wolves were attacking. Cloud heard the woman telling him to escape but he couldn't, this woman was trying so hard to get him out safely.. why? He needed to repay her kindness somehow. He saw as the men with the revolvers aimed at Eve, Cloud decided to take them out first, maybe he could re-pay her by removing most of the danger. He placed his case onto the floor safely and drew his blade before charging towards the three men.

For the first one, he'd run towards him and leap towards him, fly kicking him in the stomach. Then as soon as he was on his feet he'd slash the second man across the stomach in a horizontal manner and for the third one he'd kick him in the groin .

He could've just escaped with money earlier... damn him for being kind.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 am

The burn on Eves arm stung, she hadn't noticed the fire raining down before her in a slash formation earlier. "I'm off my game..." The black haired maiden whispered through her clenching teeth. She then sighed, seeing the boy run away. "thank go-" Before she could finish, Eve saw him draw a sword and charge towards the group of gunman! "Wait! What are you doing!" She wanted an answer, but she wasn't going to get one. she saw and heard bullets flying towards her, and she summoned up a small mountain to stop the bullets. It was then that Eve saw something charging towards her, and rather fast. 

"Hill!" A hill grew beneath her feet, and she used the momentum to her advantage. Whether or not the flaming mutt rolling around beneath her could crash through the hill, she she leaped up. As she began to fall back towards the ground, she realized that the mutt, and the men with the guns were all after her. "If you're not going to leave, then fine." Right before she hit the ground, another hill popped out beneath her. "THEN I'LL JUST HAVE TO LEAVE INSTEAD!" Eve shouted, landing on the first floor and out of the dingy basement. 

"Come and get me you filthy mutt," She muttered, hoping the dog had keen sensing and could here her, right before she charged forward, running out the door, and out of the bar, wishing the mutt and his goons were following right behind her.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 am

Taking the attacks Cloud threw their way, the men hit the ground in agony screaming in pain. The final man who hit the ground screamed in pain as he hit the ground clutching his balls. Looking up towards Cloud a tear in his eye streaked down his cheek. As for Heartly in his balled up form, he managed to roll straight through the hill and unfurling himself pulling himself out and to a halt.

Looking towards the girl who used her powers to launch herself up to the door, Heartly heard her speaking and charging towards the stairs, he placed a foot on the case. Digging his foot in deeply, Heartly burnt a hole straight through the side and into the middle of the case where his foot pushed through it setting whatever was inside alight.

Using this case as a stepping stone, Heartly launched himself into the sky and towards Eve. Watching as the coward ran through the door, Heartly charged through and chased her outside into the paved streets. Staring at Eve in the light Heartly spoke.

"You've got two choices. Either back down accept being arrested and we can go nice & peacefully, or you can stay and have me continue chasing you until I kill you. I'd prefer to arrest you as killing isn't my favorite thing to do, but I'll do it if you refuse arrest."

After hearing all of the commotion in the distance it turned out naval soldiers had all gathered on the roof tops of buildings all around the bar. Hiding behind boards & posters, the barrels of their rifles were covered just as were they. Invisible to anyone without marine experience their barrels were positioned directly behind holes in the boards.

Taking aim on Eve from behind the soldiers recognized her from the moment she exited the bar. Looking towards Eve, Heartly took a few steps. As far as he was aware there was only himself & Even in this and not twenty eight rifles trained on her currently all ready to follow her.

"Now whats your choice? Prison or death?"

It was a simple choice and Heartly was confident with his skills as a marksman & brawler, his devil fruit allowed him extra, strength speed & heated attacks which from the looks of it on Eve hurt enough to render a limb useless. But that was what heat did. It cooked what it came into contact with and would continue to do so until it was cooled.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:02 am

"Heh, don't cry yet. I haven't fini- OI, MY DOUGH!"

Cloud was surprised to see his precious case on fire, he put away his blade and ran towards it. He removed his shirt while he ran and once close enough, used his shirt to quickly put away the flames. His shirt was a little messed up but it was a small price to pay, his precious money was safe and sound and that's all that mattered. He opened the case to get a good look at his mon- What? Did he grab the wrong case? All there was in here was burnt grapes.

"Hey, have you guys seen as case full of money here? You know, the one that one of you guys had attached to your arm." he asked the men loudly as he picked up the grapes.

Hmm. Today the only thing he had eaten was bread so some grapes couldn't hurt. He got all of the grapes onto his hand and chucked them into his mouth. Whilst he bit them, he could smell a sharp odor.

"What the hell is this!? They taste like crap, yo."

It was too late to spit for he had already swallowed them. Ugh, I guess beggars couldn't be choosers.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 am

She slowed down, listening as Heartly approached her, and asked her a question. 

"I..." Her voice was strained, her arm was killing her, as was the headache she had been giving from all of the loud, extraneous noises. She raised her hand, and began to rub her temple. "I must say, You have me in quite the a predicament," She sighed. If she was arrested, there was still a chance that she could be freed and continue on with her mission. But then again, the marines had been cracking down on pirates lately. 

"I choose, Cave Formation!" It was at this point that caves began to grow out of the ground, surrounding everything around her, leaving little gaps in between. She knew that with all the commotion, marines would be bount to come eventually, this way, they were blocked off. Without even speaking, a trap hole appeared beneath Heartly, following by to caves popping out of the ground, and colliding above the trap hole, sealing him in. Eve didn't want to take any chances, so she put up a 20 foot tall hill in between her and the now hopefully trapped man, that is, if it worked. 

She didn't think, she just ran. "I'm sorry! If I had already finished my mission i might have been more inclined to let you kill me!" she shouted, darting through alleyways. She didn't know where she was going, but she was getting as far away from that bar as possible.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:16 am

As a cave rose up and the hole opened up, Heartly quickly kicked off from the speedy drop that begun to appear. managing to escape the hole, he felt something stony slamming into his coccyx. Grunting in pain as it form around him, Heartly closed his eyes hearing the sound of footsteps and Eve speaking.

Thankfully his fully formed black dog was big, dangerous, stronger & faster.

Inu Inu: Black Dog

Growing in size quickly, the stone begun to crack and the heat started to take its toll on the stone. Cracking it and pulling his hind legs out, Heartly sniffed the air. He was able to quickly pick up her scent and hear her feet slamming into the ground.

Oh the joys of being a hound. Heartly thought to himself. He heard gunfire open up and caught sight of the locations it came from.

Marines his brain screamed. Beginning to run with a slightly injured back, Heartly shot ahead quickly managing to catch sight of Eve after he managed to sprint around the hill. Leaving horrid scorch marks behind him after each step he took, Heartly barked loudly at her warning her she wasn't out of the woods yet and as long as he was there, he would be coming for her.

His strength, size & speed all great attributes to him. His speed would allow him to catch up to her quickly, his strength allowed him to jump incredible gaps and even barge straight through somethings and this was only further aided by his heat powers.

Unless Eve could quite literally put a stop to him, Heartly would chase her until the end of the world until she was firmly locked away in a pair of cuffs.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:04 am

Cloud decided to head out, guess the case full of money was just a mere illusion. He sighed as he exited the bar with his hands in his pockets and his head facing the floor. Sometimes he wished he could just float away from his troubles and live a peaceful life in the New World but that's just a mere thought.

He bumped into a hill... what, a hill? He looked up and saw 20 foot tall hall in front of him. What. The. Heck. Hills, here? This was unusual, very unusual. He shrugged it off, whatever. He sighed once again, still disappointed about the whole money thing. He closed his eyes and began to wonder about all the great drinks and women he could've gotten. Little did he know that as he did that he was starting to float, yes, float... what!?
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:37 am

As she continued to run, wave after wave of hills appeared before her. She was hoping no one was getting hurt, however the streets weren't very big, nor where the allys, so the end walls of beings were being destroyed. "Its no use, this isn't going to stop him..." Eve told herself, beginning to feel a bit faint. She was loosing a bit of blood form the wound on her arm. She looked around, and turned. There were at least 10 hills between her and Heartly. She had glanced back a few seconds before and had seen the dog chasing her. 

"What kind of devils fruit turns one into a flaming dog?" she whispered, asking herself. She then darted into another ally and leaned against the wall. She inhaled and exhailed quickly, for she was out of breath. "How am i supposed to deal with this thing..." She asked herself, reaching up to her head and untying one of the white bows in her hair. She then wrapped it around her arm, and clenched her teeth from the pain. It hurt, but the wound wasn't serious enough to cause her to give up. 

"Now, running again." She spoke, turning around and starting to run off. It was then she realized something, her halberd was gone. "Damn it, I must have left it in the bar..." She spoke, still running. "Looks like I have to make a U-turn..." It was then that she darted around a corner, and then another corner. Hills still formed behind her, hoping to put up distance between her and Heartly. 

"This is a bad idea..." She told herself, but she didn't care. She needed that halberd, or at least she wanted it back. It was then, however, that she neared the cares she had set up around the bar, and she stopped dead in her tracks. Now that she was coming in from behind, she could see them, the marines from before. 

She took a few steps back, and clenched her fist. I have to forget about the halberd... She told herself. Eves eyes began to tear up, however, she quickly whipped it away and turned around. She crotches down, then leaped forward. Stopping wasn't a good idea, for she gave Heartly a chance to greatly catch up, and sense he was immensely faster then she was, that might just be the death of Eve.
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 am

Pausing as he heard more hills rising in the distance, Heartly took a few moments to think using his deductive skills. Sitting down and closing his eyes, a most peculiar sight, Heartly managed to put clues together. She had seemed odd after leaving the bar. Realizing as to why she looked so odd, Heartly's face pulled into a grin.

He now realized why her scent had been so strong before and now had grown weaker. Turning and sprinting towards the bar with his increased speed, he quickly arrived at the front of the bar and changed into human form. Looking at the ruins he'd left it in he walked inside pushing though the rubble. The marines however heard & felt the vibrations of the hills closing in on them and turned to catch sight of the woman who rose them as they seemed to be following her.

Taking aim on her they opened fire all on her.

Twenty Eight of them caught sight of her as she paused and taken the chance. Leaping forward only made things worse for her as the bullets would only hit her with a much greater impact.

As for Heartly digging through the debris, he stumbled over a long metal pole and landed face first on the lap of the robber. Looking up at his deceased scarred face. Heartly felt bad for letting him die. However beside the robber sat the halbeard. Smiling, he reached for it and lifted it up.

Inu Inu: Hybrid

Feeling his hand heat up, Heartly attempted to exit the bar and continued to allow the heat in his hand to increase. Only heating up the weapon more & more, Heartly with ease burnt straight through the staff and dropped it to the floor.

Reaching for his Heart Stopper, Heartly stood outside the front of the bar. Pulling back the trigger on his Heart Stopper he waited for his enemy to make an appearance.

Digging his hand into his pocket Heartly raised a den den mushi up to his lips.

"Captain Heartly Hayes here reporting in. I currently have a pirate on the run in Orange Town trying to escape. I am calling in reinforcements, to set up a perimeter around the north sector of the town where myself & the pirate Eve whatsherface is. Beware though as she has the ability to manipulate landmass."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Cloud smirked as he continued to think about all the luxuries he could've gotten with the money but he realized he couldn't have his head in the clouds forever, he needed to get a move on. He opened his eyes to realize he was floating... not on the ground.

"Oh, I'm just floating... WAIT WHAT!?"

Upon realizing that he was not on the ground, gravity suddenly began to pull him back, in other words he was falling. He wasn't that high up so the injuries weren't really serious but it still hurt like a bastard. Cloud picked himself up and dusted himself off before spotting the same man from before. He was standing in front of the bar with something which looked like a den den mushi in front of his lips. He was speaking into it but he couldn't quite hear what he was saying. Cloud looked around, trying to figure out why on earth he was floating.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:57 am

Eve was almost in shock from her discovery of the marines. She was in such a state of shock, that she had forgotten to run away before they noticed. However, it was too late for running. If she did run, she was going to be shot down, however, as the marines raised their guns, she realized that if she stayed, she was also die. 

"I'm sorry," She spoke, raising her arms, and watching as one, giant cave, about twice the size of the hills she was throwing up, appeared before her. She heard the sounds of gun fire, however, the bullets wouldn't be able to penetrate the solid rock before her. She turned around, listening to the sound of gun fire. "They sure won't give up, will they." She asked herself, looking up at the sky and reaching up. "Its only weighing me down anyways," She spoke, unbuttoning her cloak, and charging forward. It flew off of her back right away, and she realized there was a way for her to catch some speed.

A mountain formed below, it was just small enough for it to be short then the giant cave, making sure those behind it couldn't see. She then leaped, and ran down the hill. Using the momentum to pick up speed. She was going faster and faster away from the bar. 

"They won't catch me," She reassured herself. "Not just yet."
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:10 am

Smiling as he hung up the den den mushi, Hearty heard more radio chatter via the mushi as the marines mentioned how they were setting up a road block all around Orange Town. Now the only escape was the harbour and even that was blocked off. Using the wax Commander in the crew large wax walls as strong as steel were erected. Reaching up to a height of 30 feet, these walls were quite the feat to break down or clamber over.

Placing down cannons every five yards and arming each marine, they were ready for the woman which ever direction she came. Commander Green's wax fruit allowed him the chance to really screw over his opponent though. Taking on board the knowledge that this woman was an earth manipulator he took a step forward and started to spray wax in all directions.

Reaching out from the walls all around the town the ground was coated in wax reaching a good 40 feet from the walls. This would stop her ability to control the ground beneath the wax. At least, he hoped it would. If her ability were anything similar to other manipulators.

"Captain Heartly we've set up a block aid around the town, she shouldn't be getting out any time soon. We've even locked the ships at the docks in place with wax too. No body is getting in or out of Orange Town until we catch this girl."

"Right you are Commander, I'll head out to try and bring her to you if I can find her."

Beginning to walk from the bar and heading towards the outskirts of the town, Heartly slowly allowed his skin to take on a darker hue and his body to grow in size as a tail sprouted forth. Reaching his hybrid form once more, he continued to walk and inhaled.

Picking up an incredibly faint scent of hers Heartly turned slightly and started to walk in that direction in a slightly quicker pace to avoid losing the scent. Soon he would be face to face with Eve.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:09 am

How? How was he in the air? Can he do it again? One question lead to another, Cloud was confused as hell right now. He was floating a few seconds ago and that defines all logic! Hm... maybe he could do it again? If he could, for how long? He rubbed his hands together and stared at the sky before closing his eyes and spreading his arms out in the air.

"FLOAT POWERS, ACTIVATE!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

This attracted a lot of attention and a lot of people were talking among themselves, discussing how they thought he was either crazy or drunk. He opened his eyes and discovered he was still on the ground, what!? He put 101% in that yell and yet it wasn't enough. Maybe it was just his imagination, but if it was, why'd he feel pain when he fell?

GODDAMNIT!

He needed to find out what caused him to float and how he could activate the power again. He decided to walk around for a bit to clear his mind.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Bidibidibidi Bidibidibidi, Bidibidibidi Bidibidibidi.

Reaching for his den den mushi, Heartly lifted it.

"Captain Heartly Hayes here."

"Hayes forget this young lady your hunting down, the marines we have here are powerful enough to handle her, I've got another job for you an important one that needs to be resolved and I feel your perfect for the job. All of my other men are on important missions."

"So I'm your last resort? Thanks."

"I'm giving you the opportunity to do something great here."

"Alright, I'll get on it."

"Good, head to the harbor and we'll brief you there."

"Right you are sir."

[CLANK]

Heading to the docks, Heartly quickly found the Navy ship and boarded it, in seconds the anchor was raised and Heartly was on his way to something greater than a pathetic woman who clearly didn't know how to use her own powers and would surely succumb to death with this hesitation.

((Exiting thread because of the pointlessness of it.))

[EXIT THREAD]

Last edited by Deviant on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Eves back was against a wall. She slid down, and her butt touched the ground. She was by the docks, yes, she had ran that far from heartly. However, every muscle on her body ached and most of her skin burned. She clenched her teeth, hoping that it was over. The she heard it, the foot steps. She turned her head slowly, and quickly peaked at the man walking towards the docks. "Heartly?!?" she said startled, her hand reaching up to her mouth and making her shut up. She scooted back as she watched Heartly get on a ship. 

"Its... Its over." She spoke, wide eyed. 

"No, its far from over..." She waited till the boat was gone and she looked around. "Should I take one of these boats?" Eve asked herself. "I can't get off this island if i don't..."
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:34 am

He walked and walked and walked. He closed his eyes for a bit, trying his best to process what had just happened a few minutes ago... He was flying. He couldn't get over it, it was too much to handle. Crazy things normally happened to him but this was the craziest, he walked through an alleyway. His eyes still closed and he was deep in thought and suddenly, he was floating once more. He opened his eyes and looked around, he was in the air! This was it! He wasn't crazy! Too bad it didn't last that long, a few moments later he was falling.

As he fell, he noticed the woman from earlier.

"H-hey, watch out!"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon May 05, 2014 5:14 am

Cloud landed onto the ground once more, he needed to figure out some sort of way to stop himself from falling back-first all the time. He picked himself up and dusted himself off it was beginning to get dark, twas a sign that he should get moving.

He was empty handed, no supplies at all. Ah, at least he got the ability to float on his side so it wasn't a complete loss. As he walked away, he turned to the woman and waved.

"Sayonara."

EXIT THREAD
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next