One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales

Post by Docile Fri May 09, 2014 2:32 am

Watching as the wall was cracked open and the soldiers begun to escape through the hole Heartly looked to his right where the kid had started shouting. Quickly taking action Heartly motioned towards him and slammed his elbow over the kid's face.

Knocking him out again, Heartly turned to face the door and gulped as he placed the den den mushi down and clenched his fist tightly. He knew for a fact that he would be facing some pirates soon as they would only be so rational.

Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: Chained Men Tell No Tales

Post by Roy Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 am

Kenjiro counted among his soldiers and noticed Heartly had yet to show up, with a sigh he pulled out the Heart Stopper and grabbed it's ammo cases and strapped them to his duster. "I guess I'll be using it for now." the young marine said loading the first 8 shots. The group moved out, quietly setting them up, Kenjiro noticed most of the ones above deck were situated around where Heartly had gotten shot. Having marines climb to the top of the mast in the crows nest and take down the riflemen, Kenjiro and the other six men began taking down crew members who wouldn't be noticed as missing this left a fighting force of 6. "Men, attack." the riflemen began firing as the other marines used their own swords, guns and other assorted weapons to fight.

As the fight continued on Kenjiro began approaching the wheel of the ship, the first mate pulled out his blade but was promptly brought down by a shot to the knee cap with the Heart Stopper. "So you marines escaped did you?" the captain said, a toothless grin remaining on his face. Clenching his fist which held the brass knuckles Kenji smirked "You doubt the Navy of the world government, that will be your downfall." Kenjiro said before launching onto the man with a flurry of punches, the man used a sword to block the attacks but due to the brass knuckles Kenjiro suffered little to no damage.

With a sudden to kick to the ribs however Kenjiro was sent into the railing next to the wheel of the ship. Rolling onto the ground quickly Kenjiro avoided a slash to the throat that instead got the captains sword stuck in the railing, with another knee shot with the heart stopper Kenjiro crippled the captain and positioned his head into the ships wheel. "Kidnapping marines and civilians of the world government, attacking a marine captain, use of illegal drugs, theft of property and finally bribing a marine official. I believe your sentence will be death." Kenjiro said spinning the wheel to break the captains neck.

With the loud snap the crew that hadn't already been defeated gave in. Removing the keys from the captain Kenjiro threw them to a marine "Go free the others and get Heartly up here, I need to discuss matters with him." Kenjiro said in his commanding tone. The marine nodded and opened the hatch Heartly had "Captain Heartly, the battles over and Captain Kenjiro would like to speak with you." the marine spoke before getting to work undoing the handcuffs of all the captives.
Roy

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri May 09, 2014 4:24 am

Hearing the hatch open up Heartly turned to see that three of the pirates had come charging down into the hatch to capture him. Turning and clenching his fists tightly he waited for the first to charge him.

Sprinting towards Heartly the first attempting to dig his sword into Heartly's right rib. Heartly quickly spun around to his left avoiding the blade and brought down his right heel into the man's face slamming it into the wall. Knocking him into the wall wouldn't be enough though. In between the men now, Heartly rugby tacked one of them slamming him into the wall behind knocking him unconscious as the man he'd just kicked picked himself up.

Snatching his flintlock from his fingers he turned to shoot the third man who slammed his hand into Heartly's forearm trying to knock the gun away. As the barrel now aimed at his feet, Heartly squeezed the trigger blowing his toes off. Screaming and falling backwards as the first man turned to see Heartly.

Looking into each other's eyes whilst the third man on the floor screamed the first man slammed his foot down to silence the third man.

Flipping the flintlock in hand upside down and clutching the barrel, Heartly charged towards the first man who charged with blade in hand. Jabbing towards Heartly's throat, the attack narrowly missed. Slicing his neck a tiny bit, Heartly grunted in pain as he brought the butt of the flintlock down on the man's head.

Pistol whipping him he managed to fracture the guy's skull and watched as he hit the deck in agony motionless. Breathing heavily after the minor fight, he turned to see a marine calling him up to the deck. Nodding he touched upon his neck and snatched the sash from the kid he'd chained up and placed it to his neck to stop blood from leaking on to his scarf.

Heading topside he was blinded by the sun and caught off guard by the stench. Doing his best to ignore such an overwhelming odour he approached Kenjiro doing his best to keep the sun from his eyes.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Fri May 09, 2014 5:03 am

Seeing Heartly approach him Kenjiro decided to half his journey and walk up to him, slinging his arm around Heartly's shoulder he spoke "Looks like we have two options, we either go back where we came, turn these men in and get a pat on the back and 'good work soldier' or...we go further. We go to Coruckus Ridge, dropping these lot off at the nearest marine base and begin taking over, removing the corruption and then getting rid of those crime families. What do you say Heartly, are you with me?" Kenjiro asked.
Roy

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri May 09, 2014 6:11 am

Looking at Kenjiro, Heartly listened to what he had to say to him and shook his head.

"I don't know about that. I'm currently attempting to track someone down, but this job keeps getting in the way. I mean I've got the skills to track them down and I know for a fact that I could beat them, but with all the stuff that this job requires from me I don't think I'm going to be able to get my hands on them."

Heartly understood exactly what Kenjiro had said and figured that he wanted to push forward further and continue heading down this road where dragons, goblins & other monsters lay.

But would it just be a dungeon, a dead end an ending? Or would it be another step in the right direction. Turning to face the great blue, Heartly wandered over to the railings and looked out.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Fri May 09, 2014 6:24 am

"I don't know about that. I'm currently attempting to track someone down, but this job keeps getting in the way. I mean I've got the skills to track them down and I know for a fact that I could beat them, but with all the stuff that this job requires from me I don't think I'm going to be able to get my hands on them." and with that Heartly moved towards the rail. With a slight frown Kenjiro moved towards Heartly and leaned against the railing "I know how it feels Heartly, but it's a way to get stronger. I promised a woman I'd bring her son, Wynter home. But to do that I must become stronger, I think to catch your man you must as well." Kenjiro said.

With that Kenjiro removed the heart stopper from the strap on his leg along with the ammo strapped to his duster "Here, I like the gun but it fits you a bit better I believe." Kenjiro said, pointing the handle at Heartly.
Roy

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri May 09, 2014 6:39 am

Hearing what Kenjiro had to say about a man named Wynter he furrowed his brow before turning to face him. Funny that was the name of the man he was after as well.

"Sorry, but did you just say your after a guy named Wynter?" he asked as he took the Heart Stopper and slung it back into his holster. He felt the weight of it sit back in its holster and he felt happy to have it back.

The weight felt right and without it he felt naked, strange incomplete. But there were more important issues right now and the big one was this man Wynter.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Fri May 09, 2014 6:42 am

Seeing Heartly furrow his brow Kenjiro raised one of his in a confused manner. "Yes, Josh Wynter. His mother personally requested I bring the boy back. I told her I or the marines would sooner or later, I take it he is the one you are after as well, Heartly?" Kenjiro asked with a chuckle. It was then that one of the marines who had taken the wheel shouted "Captain Kenji, now or never we going to the Ridge or heading back to loguetown?" he asked. "Well Heartly, which is it?"
Roy

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri May 09, 2014 7:07 am

As Kenjiro mentioned about Josh Wynter Heartly nodded.

"That's the boy I'm after. After he destroyed the execution platform he landed himself as public enemy number one. He's a hard on to follow too. After escaping the Reverse Mountain war we haven't been able to track him, hence why I'm hunting him down."

As the voice of a crew member called out to Kenjiro, Heartly caught sight of Kenjiro's eyes focusing on him and Heartly really didn't know what to do now. Gulping he looked out over the sea. The assault on Coruckus Ridge could be lucrative, but the hunt for Wynter was more important. Every day he was out there, everyday he was advancing a step ahead of him.

Turning to face the recruit at the wheel he felt his devil fruit powers return to him and the wood below him begun to burn. Scorching it as he took a step forward Heartly left a trail of scorch marks behind him as he made his way up to the wheel.

"To Coruckus Ridge."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy Fri May 09, 2014 7:09 am

With a grin Kenji spoke "WELL THEN BOYS LET'S GET GOING!" the weeks to follow were going to be tough and honestly, the both of them would need to train to do well. But in the end it'd help them both in their goals, with this they headed to the ridge.

(Topic End)
Roy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum