One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell Empty Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:33 am

The cold touch of stone that pressed against Coyote’s bare neck awoke from his haze as he began to rub his eyes and crawled up against the wall as he began to determine just where he was and how he did he get there. Looking around he saw the solid iron bars directly in front of him which indicated some kind of cell or cage, huffing slightly he reached into his pocket looking for his packet of cigarettes only to notice that they were in fact missing.

“Motherfuckers” huffed Coyote under his breath as he crawled up to the bars of the cell as he peered through the gaps of the bars to notice that the corridor was seemingly empty, there were no guards on patrol. From the dank ambiance and decoration of his surroundings Coyote had gathered it was some kind of prison he just didn’t know whose prison. Pulling back the sleeve of his blazer he notice a band of black steel flicking the band with his finger Coyote winced slightly as he shook his hand to ease the pain, it was hard as steel and black as night.

“Seastone…great” muttered Coyote as his option of bending the bars of his cell had been swiftly eliminated. Brushing his hand on the back of his head as he felt a large bump located towards the back of his head, it seemed like this was the cause of his apparent captivity. Spotting a small hole located in the brickwork of the left hand side of the wall which connected the cells together he peered inside and notice another person sitting inside of the cell.

Back to top Go down

Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell Empty Re: Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell

Post by Vaetric Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:01 am

Contract: All within the Shark Shriaek Gang. Identifiable through shaven heads and tattoos of starving sharks.

Zelda was in Form Seven, her feet had turned into talon-like blades, with an extra one on her heel. She was also walking up a building. The air filled with the sounds of clattering as she noisily made her way up the wall. It didn’t matter, however. None would be able to notice before it was too late, unless they were in one of the cells.

She’d stop to look in each room through the barred windows, staring balefully before moving to the next one. However, she would eventually notice a bald man in one of the cells. Switching to form one, she’d grab onto the window and start scratching against the wall. Slowly, surely. She’d spend about a minute or so hollowing out the wall before punching her arm straight through it, ripping the wall away with her sharpened arms, causing debris to crumble below.

Creating an entrance into the prison, she’d look at her first victim. She waited for a moment for him to make a move. She’d deactivate her devil fruit, then attempt to poke a sharpened fingernail into his throat. Should she be successful, she’d ignore the now dying man, and inspect the bars.

Rusted. She’d turn to form Five, turning the back of her arms into blades before striking the bars in an “X” formation, slicing them through. Once she’d have done so, she’d stand in the corridor, before noticing someone was in the adjacent cell.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell Empty Re: Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:17 am

Tammy Smith was awoken from his slumber by the appearance of Zelda who had seemingly came out of nowhere and ripped away the wall towards the back of the cell sending the sleeping bald headed man crashing against the bars on the opposite side of the cell. As Tammy opened his eyes it was already too later as the terrifying frame of a woman who was half flesh half metal had pierced his throat as blood began to spurt out of his throat and seep through his clothes, as Zelda moved on through the prison.

Coyote’s attention was instantly diverted to the ruckus happening in the cell directly next to his coiling his head back in surprise as he saw the tall menacing frame of a woman who had blades jutting out of her arms where her elbows would be. It was quite clearly a devil fruit as this ability was anything but natural thought Coyote who quietly cursed himself as he realised that he was powerless against this woman if she intended to assault or do worse to him just like she had her fellow cell mate, due to the Seastone Cuff slapped around his right wrist.

For a second she appeared out of the line of Coyote’s sight only for an instant before he heard the clang of iron against the hard floor and in a second he saw the horrifying frame of Zelda standing before him. Sighing to himself loudly he pinched the bridge of his nose as he longed for a cigarette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:54 am

Zelda would stare into the cell. There were two people in it, one didn’t mean anything to her while the other she couldn’t quite see due to sleeping beneath the blankets. She wondered if she should bother to take the time to check, before crossing her arms into an X formation once more and shattering the rusty bars.

She’d walk into the cell, looking ominously at Coyote before absent-mindedly swiping her elbow blade toward him in more of a sense to budge him out of the way. Once the matter of him getting out of the way was dealt with, she’d walk toward the sleeping ones’ bunk and peel away the cloth.

There, she would find a man with the shark tattoo and a bald head. She’d deactivate her devil fruit and grab his hair, spreading his neck more evenly as she attempted to poke through his throat with her sharp, sharp fingers.

Once done, she’d turn and prepare to walk out of the cell, wiping her bloodied finger on the bird upon her shoulder.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:14 am

Coyote was flung to the side of the room as he hit the brick wall with a thud he looked up slightly dumbfounded as it appeared the blade carrying women had little to no interest in killing him. Instead of assaulting him, the pale looking woman made her way over to the bunk which was connected to the back of the wall via metal bolts and proceeded to pierce the inmate’s throat with her blade just as she had done to the previous victim.

Coyote watched intently as he saw the woman’s hand shift from that of a blade back to a regular finger but it was already sharp enough to pierce the flesh of a human. Taking note of this in his brain the young bounty hunter was starting to gain a brief understanding of just how exactly the assailants powers worked. It seemed as if she was able to retain the properties of metal in some kind of capacity although he hadn’t seen enough to gauge a full understanding of the powers that were bestowed upon this woman.

As the limp lifeless body of his cellmate dangled over the edge of the bed frame, Zelda turned and seemed to exit the cell; leaving Coyote as she had found him. After waiting a few moments Coyote pulled himself up off the cold hard ground and dusted himself down before peering around the corner of his cell to see where Zelda was headed. Fortune seemed to be in Coyote’s favour as not only had his life been spared but a way out of the prison had been established thanks to the grey skinned lady and her bird companion.

“Shit…I Think they Got Tammy and Bo”
said a bald headed man as he held a piece of glass around the corner which via the reflection enabled him to see around the corner and relay the information to his cell mates.

“What you talking about, Itch?” asked another bald headed man who wore a white wife beater vest which was darkened by sweat as he read through a newspaper that was a couple of months out of date.
“This Blade chick just pierced Tammy’s Throat!!” cried Itch as he pulled back his shard of glass as hopped onto the bed where the bald headed man was sitting.

“…you think they’re after us eh?” enquired the man as he shut and folded his paper before dropping it onto the bed and reaching under his bed for the attached shank which was stuck under his bedframe with a piece of chewing gum before pulling out a toothbrush that had been carved to look like a spear that could easily pierce human flesh or be used to gauge out an eye. As he puffed out his chest he moved towards the bars of his cell ready to intercept the so called “Blade Chick”.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:44 am

Ignoring the cellmate of the one she just killed, she walked out into the corridor, looking left and right, before she heard voices down the corridor. He knew the two she’d dispatched, so it was safe to guess that they were part of the group she was supposed to kill. She’d walk toward the cell with the voices then look to them. She’d note the shank, before returning to Form Two, the blade running along her elbows and up her forearm.

Then she’d swing toward the bars, breaking through them. It was a little tiring, but the only way as far as she was concerned to break into the soft insides of the cell. She’d then allow her power to take the form of metal itself while the cellmate probably attempts to shank her. After a couple of moments she’d wait for him blink in confusion before striking. She’d form her blades into Form Three, Six Reapers.

This would make the blades jut out of her forearm, with two beside it into a sort of claw-like formation, sort of like the feet of [url= http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/HC05966lg.jpg]this[/url], but with only three blades and closed. She’d then attempt to impale the mans’ head and then vigorously shake it up, down, left and right. Should she be successful in this she’d then slide the probably unrecognisable face off of her blades then look to the other one, trying to do the same to him.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:11 am

Itch looked then screamed in horror at the sheer destruction that took place infront of his very eyes as Zelda approached, Hutch had immediately when to plough his shank into the gut of the grey skinned woman only for his weapon to snap like a twig against the seemingly steel gut of Zelda. Coiling back his hand in pain, Hutch had left himself open to attack from the Bladed Woman as she formed a triangle like weapon from appendages of steel protruding from her arm and proceeded to ram the monstrous contraption through the skull of Hutch impaling him killing him instantly.

Zelda then proceeded to sling around Hutch’s corpse like a rag doll as the skin tore from the muscle and tissue of his face and plopped to the floor in a heap of blood and skin. Itch eyes widened with sheer horror looked down upon the carcass of his former best friend and began to vomit over the cell floor as he collapsed in a heap holding his stomach as he began to sob. Before he could say another word the blade had been plunged through his head and Itch was dead as he was left in the same condition as his best friend.
Hearing the commotion coming from upstairs the two officers on duty headed up the stairs to see what all of the commotion was about, unawares to what was happening with Zelda and The Shark Shriaek Gang.

As Coyote saw Zelda turn around the corner followed by some muffled screaming, the young hunter looked for a way out he didn’t want to bump into Zelda again so going the way she was going was a no go. The main priority for Coyote however was finding the key to the band of seastone that was locked around his right arm. Spotting a small air vent located at the bottom the wall Coyote lay prone on his back before thrusting his feet forwards kicking the small metal guard through the hole and freeing up room for him to crawl into the small area and compact area.

Coyote began to wriggle through the air tunnel as he tried to make his way to the wardens office that was situated somewhere in building, and is where the keys to his cuff most likely was. Plus by staying in the airvent he was out of sight and safe from Zelda until his powers were restored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:27 am

Zelda ignored their screams as she disposed of the two. She then deactivated her supa abilities and wiped the blood onto the bird. Looking at the carnage with unblinking eyes, she’d turn and walk out of the cell. She believed those were all she needed to kill, but she always had to make sure.

She’d look around the cells before noticing the two officers opening the door. It appeared she’d done her job on this floor. Hurrying a little back to the cell in which she entered, she’d change to form seven and slam her foot onto the wall, allowing her to begin walking up the prison again. Being caught by the guards would be annoying. Not that she cared.

However, she was contracted to kill all members inside the prison, and she was going to be sure of the job being done. She’d then start to walk up the wall, clattering against the concrete before moving up to the next floor. Noticing yet another bald one, it was a good thing she was being thorough. She’d snap her fingers outside the window, attempting to draw him to the window before morphing her arm into a blade and shoving it into the cell, attempting to impale him through the head before he could move away.

Should that be done, there was one other target she had to deal with, and that was the Warden who was sure to know about whatever secrets the people who’d hired the gang wanted to keep safe. She’d begin clunking upwards once more.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:04 am

As the two officers reached the floor where the slaughter had occurred Zelda was long gone up the side of the building. Noticing the blood seeping out of the cells the two officers reeled back in horror at the sight of the two heavily mutilated corpses, reaching for their den-den mushi’s the guards immediately called for backup and alerted the warden of the situation.
“Sir, we have murdered inmates on Floor B”
With a huff the warden stroked his moustache before responding to the communication relay from the patrolling officers.
“…How many ?”

“Three so far, and Inmate Smith is missing from his cell and his cellmate was murdered. We believe he is responsible sir”
With a loud sigh the Warden looked up to the heavens before responding once more.
“I’m initiating a lockdown, find him and bring him to me…preferably Alive”
With that the Warden presses a large black button located under his desk that he pressed with a loud thud which iniated the Prisons lockdown functionality which caused all of the doors to automatically lock and shutters to roll down blocking off corridors with a thin layer of metal that normal ordinary punches could not break.

On Floor C, Luhan a member of the Shark Shriaek group sat on the edge of his bed as he read a book however his reading was soon interrupted by a knocking sound that he heard coming from his window. Curious, Luhan hopped off the edge of the bed before approaching the window somewhat cautiously as he looked outwards he saw no one and in that snap second a metal arm shot out through the window piercing the skull of Luhan instantly as he collapsed onto his knees, with eyes widened and a mouth agape.
Suddenly, Sirens began to sound as the shutters rolled down from the ceiling blocking off access to the other corridors on Floor C.

As Coyote wriggled through the tiny crawl space he heard footsteps and the conservation between the Warden and what seemed to be guards, judging from the footsteps Coyote guessed more than one guard however he wasn’t sure just how many. Making a Sharp Turn he saw another grate which brought him to the cell in Floor C where Luhan had just been impaled. However Coyote was unaware of this fact until it was too later as he thrusted his feet outwards knocking the grate cleaning off and collapsing in a heap on top of the prone body of Luhan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:14 am

There. That should be all of them. Zelda wiped off the blood once more upon her little bird before noticing something falling into the cell she was outside of. Peering in, she’d recognise the cellmate of one of the men she killed. She’d stare at him balefully before continuing her trek upward. Believe it or not, she’d begin to tire, however. Having to climb up a building, crash through walls and so forth was beginning to take a toll on her, as much as she hated to admit it.

She’d then decide to have a very brief snooze. She’d raise her leg, before ripping the weakened stonework apart with her blade feet, before tearing off the brickwork like last time, allowing her to enter the cell. There, she’d ignore Coyote and walk toward the bed, sitting down and closing her eyes, switching to a full body metal posture.

Meanwhile, her bird chirped and looked at Coyote, attempting to flap its wings and nestle on his head.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:00 am

Coyote crawled into the corner of the cell as he saw Zelda slump herself down onto the bed and return to what appeared to be a normal humanoid form. With her eyes close, the young bounty hunter pulled himself up before looking to his shoulder to see a small red bird had nestled itself on the crown of Coyote’s head as he heard a chirp and could feel the bird’s small talons. Half of Coyote wanted to slap the bird off his head however his compassionate side won as he raised his index finger and began to rub the chest of the bird.

As he peered his head through the rusted bars of the cell Coyote noticed the steel shutters which blocked his cell off from the rest of the others, it appeared that some kind of lockdown had been activated which he could only assume was because of the bladed maniac that now slept on the bed behind him. Seeing no other option Coyote moved a stack of books that had been piled up at the foot of the bed and stood on them before clambering back into the air vent with the bird still seated upon his head.

Wriggling further up the air tunnel, Coyote began to recognise a familiar voice the same voice that he had heard on the other end of the Den Den Mushi. The Wardens?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 am

The bird flicked it’s heart around, leaning forward a little as its chest was rubbed. It’d chirp happily for a couple of seconds before fluttering its wings a little when he stopped. However, before it could fly away, Coyote would have climbed up into the vent. Flapping its wings wildly, it’d fly forth into the yonder, searching for an escape. After all, it was but a bird. It’d fly around, and stop at the first bit of light that it sees coming from below, chirping loudly.

Opening her eyes, Zelda’s just see two legs exit back into the crate. She’d stand up, walking toward the entrance and exit she’d created, and go back to form seven, once again climbing up the walls of the prison. The chief warden most likely had his office at the top of the building, so she made her way there.

On her way, she noticed that the bird was gone. She blinked once, then continued with her trek.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:29 am

As the bird flew off ahead of him Coyote waited a few seconds before hearing the loud yet distinguishable chirp of the Bird in the distance, following the sound he was brought to another grate that overlooked an office. Prying his head forwards slightly so that he could gain a clear line of sight. Sitting at the desk was a tall man with a bushy moustache with a receeded grey hair line, looking further down at the desk he saw the Name Plate that rested in front of him titled “WARDEN TRAVERS” in white capital letters.

“Bingo…good work bird” said Coyote in a hushed tone as he opted for the more blatant approach as he thrusted the grill outwards causing a loud racket as he hopped down into the warden’s office. Hearing the commotion Warden Travers jumped to his feet as he saw Coyote plop down onto the carpeted floor of his office.

“You…Youre the murderer!”
roared the Warden as he reached for his steel baton and swung at Coyote’s knees making firm contact sending Coyote crashing onto his back grabbing at his knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:00 am

The bird’d twitch its head around as it hops away from Coyote. It’d flutter its wings around a little, flying in a circle before noticing the sound and following Coyote inside the room. It’d fly toward the door handle and peck at its wings.

Meanwhile Zelda would continue trekking up the building until she’d reach the roof. Looking around at the sight, she’d ignore it and walk toward the center of the roof. She’d squint at the sunlight and morph her arms into blades. She’d begin scraping carefully onto the stonework, marking it with an “X”, she noticed that she did a few things with “X” a lot, before moving on. She’d then, once that’s done, twist the blade into the middle of the X, aiming to weaken the roof.

She’d then switch to form Four, Four Reapers. Two blades on each arm would appear underneath the forearm and extend to the ring and index finger. She’d then begin kicking at the weakened ceiling, hoping to break through it and crash in on whoever’s below.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:23 am

Groaning slightly as he dragged himself up from the ground as he felt a slight twinge in his knee which swiftly dissipated, Coyote looked towards the warden with a look of confusion.

“Murderer? That wasn’t me you buffoon” retorted Coyote

The Warden quickly grew tired of Coyote’s excuses as he lunged forward with his baton, Coyote telegraphed the attack as he grasped the wrist of the Warden before twisting and slamming him into the wall causing him to drop the baton onto the floor with a loud klang. Pivoting on his heel Coyote twisted the Warden aiming to pin him against the wooden desk however the Warden proceeded to reverse this manoeuvre by hooking his foot around the pivoting heel of Coyote sending him sprawling onto the desk.

As the two struggled and jockeyed for control Warden Travers scrambled for whatever weapon he could find, eventually grabbing a black stapler and pressing a stapler into the forehead of Coyote causing him to grunt slightly and curse under his breath as he felt a trickle of blood drop down his brow. Suddenly, the upper levels of the room began to rumble slightly and shake as both Travers and Coyote looked upwards simultaneously to see the tall frame of Zelda crashing down onto the floor below followed by a plethora of rubble.

Utilizing this unforeseen distraction Coyote reached around the desk with the left hand before grasping a lampshade and swiftly brought it crashing against the temple of Warden Travers incapacitating him on contact, sending the Warden crashing against the wall slumped with his head hung. Picking himself up off of the table and brushing himself off once more before yanking the metal staple out of his forehead. His eyes then focused on the ring of keys that had dropped out of the Warden’s pocket and were sprawled on the floor.
Working his way through the keys Coyote eventually found the correct fitting one and swiftly unlocked the seastone band from his wrist as he stretched his wrist he looked up towards Zelda before smirking.

Last edited by Benjiro on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:03 am

Finally breaking through the ceiling, Zelda would notice the forms of both the inmate that seemed to always be in the same room as her, and what must be the warden. She’d look to see his uniform before he’d get kicked by the inmate with him crashing into the wall. The prisoner would search him, while she looked at him for the insignia. She’d notice it, before readying her blades.

Meanwhile, the bird’d chirp some more at the commotion caused by Zelda crashing through the ceiling, it’d fly over to her shoulder and nestle down on it.

Meanwhile again, Zelda began to walk to the warden. It seemed the prisoner had managed to remove a band from his wrist. She’d crss her arms, if he didn’t move out of her way, she’d attempt to swipe at him absent-mindedly before trying to butcher the unconscious man with a series of swipes.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:37 am

As he saw Zelda approaching and readying to attack before briefly looking down at the slumped Warden, judging by the expressionless look on Zelda’s face Coyote quickly figured that she planned to deal with the warden as she had the others. With his devil fruit powers now fully restored Coyote felt slightly more relaxed and less vulnerable against the blade wielding maniac.

Wagging his index finger as if to say “No” to Zelda, Coyote brushed his thumb against the small gash on his browline.

“Not Him, I’m getting blamed for these and if you kill a warden I’m going to have Marines on me again and I really don’t need it. So back off and leave and I won’t hurt you”

Without warning Zelda began to mildly swipe at Coyote’s torso, he could see in her face that his words hadn’t gotten through to her as if she hadn’t even been listening to him. However he could tell from the force of the swipes there was no malice and she was not trying to inflict harm to him more of a swat to get rid of a fly. Placing his palm on her chest purple sparks began to emit from the surface of Coyote’s Hand.

Repel

Coyote pushed her backwards by roughly 5 meters in a rather meek effort that was more to separate space between the two of them rather than an actual attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:24 am

Paying no heed to the prisoners’ wagging index finger, she wouldn’t resist the urge to slaughter a defenceless foe. Walking toward the Warden, she’d had attempted to swipe away the man, only to feel his palm upon her chest.

Taken a little by surprise, Zelda would be pushed back. Her eyebrows would heighten for fraction of a second before returning to their normal place. It seemed that the prisoner wished to keep the warden alive. And he had enough strength to push her back. He needed to be dealt with.

Turning her fingers into blades, she’d jump toward Coyote, aiming to launch a series of swipes toward his person. The first one would come from the right toward his head, the second from the left, toward his midsection. The third would aim to claw him from head to stomach, while the fourth would attempt to go from shoulder to waist.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:45 am

It seemed that Coyote’s brief attack had the complete opposite of the original intended effect as Zelda opted to attack rather than cease her attempts at ending the wardens life. As Zelda fired a series of slashes with her bladed fingers Coyote quickly activated his devil fruit powers.

Repel

Lifting his fingers up from his hand as purple sparks began to crackle around them Coyote pulled Zelda’s bladed fingers up and behind her head so that her arms were bent at the elbows at located in line with her head leaving her torso open for a body shot, as he brought in right foot and aimed a stern but well placed roundhouse kick to the stomach of Zelda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:09 am

Zelda began to attack him again, but once again her repelled her, this time however her fingers were pulled up and placed behind her arms, scraping against her metal hair. She didn’t understand why it was happening. He was able to influence her moves, why?

Her finger blades would recede as she focused on her body becoming as hard as steel to withstand the kick. She’d fly backwards, stiff as a board as her hair made a fairly sizable hole in the wall. She would deactivate her power, attempting to move forward again. However, she’d find herself in the predicament of her hair being stuck. She’d stare at Coyote, jerking her head forward in an attempt to dislodge it. If there ever was a chance to do anything, now was probably it. Or to make another chance.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:33 am

Watching as his kick sent Zelda flying back against the wall, Coyote returned his leg which was still hiked at a 90 degree angle back down to it’s original position as he felt a slight tingle in his foot from the metal frame of Zelda’s body. Arching his brow slightly Coyote noticed that Zelda has appeared to get haired lodged into the plaster of the wall that she had collided with, which created an opportunity for Coyote to go on the offensive.
Taking advatange of the opportunity that had been handed to him Coyote closed the distance between the two of them in two long strides as he aimed two swift right hands to the jaw of Zelda.

“Why are you trying to kill him anyways ?” questioned Coyote in between breaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 am

Before Zelda could remove the annoying wall from her hair, Coyote would punch her twice with his right hand, causing her jaw to turn slightly. She wasn’t quite prepared to the strikes, and her eyes slowly trailed toward him. A small blast of dust would appear as she practically rips her hair out of the wall, aiming to swipe toward his face with her sharp fingernails, though she’d likely only be able to scratch a cheek, due to her movement being slowed.

She wouldn’t answer his question, however he did allow her to remember the target. She’d aim lower, trying to poke his leg/thigh area in an attempt to distract him as she’d in actually attempt to headbutt him toward the nose. Should she be so successful she’d try to grab one of his hands to pull him close to her so she could stare him in the eyes. Eye to unblinking, cold eye.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:18 am

Shaking his hand in pain as Coyote’s fist collided with the cold metal that was the jaw of Zelda, caught unaware Coyote reeled back too late as the claws of Zelda collided with his face albeit barely however the damage was still there as two red lines soon emerged on cheeks. Before he could react he was struck in the nose by Zelda’s head…Hard.

“Fuck” cursed Coyote as he grapsed his nose as he felt it throb unsure if it was broken or just heavily bruised, however without giving Coyote a moments rest Zelda was again on the offensive as she glasped onto his right hand and pulled her close to him and stared deep into his eyes from point blank. More curious than afraid the young man arched his eye brow before questioning her once again…

“What….are you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:12 am

Zelda managed to cut, smack and grab the man. She’d hold him low, hoping to off-balance him from doing much else as she stared into his eyes. As soon as it seemed he got the gist that she didn’t care what he wanted or he thought, she’d attempt to assert her holding-him-hand onto the back of his head and try to shove him into the hole her head  had created. It wouldn’t be very large, but it’d probably be enough to fit Coyote’s own head and a bit of his shoulders.

Should she be so successful, she would attempt to jump toward the Warden, fingernails extended. The prisoner could stop her all he wanted, however it would only take one hit for her to kill her final charge, then maybe she would give the witness her full attention. Of course, she would have to get to the warden first.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:15 am

Coyote still dazed from the assault from Zelda was caught unawares as she rammed his head into the whole that had been left behind from her forcibly removing her “hair” from the plaster of the wall. Colliding with the inner structures of the building Coyote fell back flat on his shoulders as he stared towards the ceiling half dazed half concussed.

Suddenly, the door to the office swung open as a swarm of around 5 soldiers equipped with flintlocks and cutlasses burst through the door as the edge of the door struck Coyote in the back of his head which only added to the pain he already was in as he was squeezed up against the skirting board of the wall.

“WARDEN. We heard a commotion are you okay!?” asked one of the guards before realising the condition of the Warden slumped in the far corner of the office and the rubble and debris that coated the once clean carpet of the room. Noticing the approaching Zelda towards the Warden the guard quickly aimed his flintlock and fired a bullet at the forehead of the fast approaching Zelda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next