One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 Empty Re: Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell

Post by Roku-Sama Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:55 am

Sid clutched onto the giant's leg as long as he could, allowing the volts to seep into the very core of his frame. The man's body vibrated violently at the jolts that surged throughout his body. Once the electrical attack was over, the man only appeared to be slightly stunned and swung his naginata at Sid's head. "Shit. That was Five Million Bolts.... How the hell is he still moving" Sid thought. The smelt of burnt rubber entered the nose of the silver haired wonder, "His boots... Seriously!?" Sid thought. As the spear came downwards, Sid entered at state of intangibility, propelling himself upwards into mid-air. "Regifugim" Sid whispered. However, Sid's control over this state was not perfect and the brunt of the attack managed to rip through the wall adjacent to the munchkin. Belting out in agony, Sid jolted his body over to where his pipe blade was situated, picking it up the pipe blade, Sid placed the flute to his mouth and began to play a sullen melody. Electricity flowed into the pipe blade, coating the thin katana into an electrical sentinel. "Rajin's Hymn" Sid thought. The sound of the notes played beautifully throughout the small prison which was like a doll house to the tiny piper. "I guess I can drop the childish act now. You just injured me. Playtime's over you giant turd." Sid said steadily. "That song, it's called Jester's Sinata. It's a piece of music King's would play signal the death of traitors who were about to be hung." Sid uttered on. The blood loss from Sid's right shoulder began to ooze into his blue over jacket.

Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell - Page 3 Empty Re: Serious : Chapter I A Lighter, A Lampshade and a Jail Cell

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:24 am

Now in the guard’s attire the process of making his way to the Prison’s infirmary was made much simpler as Coyote managed to drag his slender frame across the corridor and down a flight of stairs until he saw a sign above a white door with infirmary written above it. Bursting through the door and collapsing onto the floor in front of the young blonde haired woman who was sat by her desk reading something that had been scrawled onto a clipboard.

“I’ve been shot” muttered Coyote as he laid face down on the tiled floor of the empty infirmary. Quickly jumping up from her desk the doctor rushed over to the aid of Coyote as she began to cut away at his trousers to expose the wound area located on the thigh area of his left leg.

“You’re lucky…they missed your femoral artery by an inch” replied the woman as she exposed the flesh of his leg as she made her way over to the metal tray of instruments that lay on a trolley reaching for a scalpel and a bundle of surgical string she turned on her heel to face Coyote who had now propped himself up against a filing cabinet and was wincing slightly from the slight tinges of pain.

“It just needs some stitches and antiseptic, the blood loss was causing more damage than the wound itself. Probably why you feel so out of it, the feeling will fade soon once I stop the bleeding said the doctor as she made her way over to Coyote ready to stitch up his wound and send him on his way.

A smile appeared on the cracked teeth of Hornblade as he saw his blade slice through the shoulder of Sid, the young ones always bleed he thought to himself as he watched as Sid cried out in pain. Watching as Sid began to play some kind of instrument weapon combo which irked Hornblade he was unsure if this was a fight or a concert, as Sid attempted to trash talk the enforcer Hornblade grunted.

Hornblade had a simple philosophy that he followed to a T, Talk Shit Get Hit. He found this kid annoying, he wasn’t sure if it was the squeaky pre-pubescent voice of his, his hat or his oddly coloured hair or a combination of all three but his patience was thinning and fast. Twirling the huge weapon in between his fingers as if it was a drumstick Hornblade began to circle the weapon at a pace so fast at times the weapon appeared near invisible just a blur of black and steel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 am

Zelda continued to tank arrows flying at her, her dress having something of a polka dot pattern, though it didn’t show off.. Too much. She began to hear snapping noises as the arrows started to break due to repeated use. However, the old man shouted to get more arrows, and for them to bring his pistol.

She knew what was coming there. He had threatened her before that he had a seastone bullet if she ever were to have a devil fruit and to face against him, it was more of a metaphor for no matter how much power she wielded, he would always be one step ahead. Or something. She didn’t care.

Now there were only three people firing arrows at her. Once the first wave of only three arrows hit, she sprung, impaling an urchin through the chest and flinging him at his friends. She picked up his knife and threw it at the gang boss who was slowly backing off, before spinning rapidly, letting lose her fan of knives. Blades sliced around in every direction, leaving only one of the bowmen who’d bent over to pick up an arrow.

She stared at him, he ran, along with the surviving urchins. Walking toward the gang boss, she’d glare down at him, before turning her feet into blades. She’d grab him by the head, causing him to yell in agony, and would walk back toward the prison, with him head under heel.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:53 am

Sid watched Hornblade's movements carefully, the gigantic prison guard spiraling naginata towered over the kid like a windmill caught in a hale storm. Sid began to jolt around Hornblade in a circular motion, moving at speeds until all that was left was a blue blur. Stopping after a few advances, Sid sprung upwards, slicing at Hornblade's wrists, if the attack was successful, Hornblade's wrists would be cut open, hopefully causing him to lose control of his weapon. Sid then took his blade and made continuous thrusts towards the veins along Hornblade's hands. Each was a thrust targetting the guard's venous system, after which, Sid then dashed behind the spinning giant, making another quick attempt at thrusting at his knee cap. "Trigger Dance!" Sid screamed. "Spinning a weapon like that is reckless, your body had too many openings." Sid thought to himself. 

Sid began to reminisce on the teachings of his master Ling. "What will you do when you face an enemy that's twice your size!?" Ling inquired sternly. "Cut them to threads-" Sid's arrogant words were intercepted with a slap with the brunt of Ling's katana. "Idiot! Your still a kid. If you're going to survive on these seas, they'll come times when your Logia isn't enough to win a fight. You need to be able to use both your sword and your skills to the best of their capabilities. Your mind... Your mind will help you overpower where your age and physique can't help you! Always watch the enemies movements before rushing in and also-" Ling's words trailed off. "Always strike first when you examine weakness!" Ling's word's uttered throughout his conciseness.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:23 am

Around 20 minutes had passed since Coyote had first entered into the Infirmary and he was soon leaving with the blood flow restored and his leg stitched up and the wound healed he was back to his peak ability as he hopped up onto his legs. Looking over at the blonde doctor as she cleaned and put away her utensils he smirked slightly and saw himself off as he began to exit the hell hole that the prison had been for the past day. Hearing a loud banging coming from downstairs Coyote’s ears perked up as he began to walk towards the epicentre of the noise maybe it was the woman from earlier? But what would she being do there still?

Whoever it was it had intrigued Coyote and it was the way to the exit of the Prison so it was inevitable that he would wind up involved somehow. Making his way down the stairs he saw that a young child with silver hair was engaged it what appeared to be somewhat of an intense altercation with a bearded guard twice the size of him. On second thought, Coyote opted that avoiding the conflict would be a better solution as he clung tightly to the wall and began to sidestep past the two of them and out of the prison, that was until he saw a familiar sight in the distance who appeared to be dragging someone along with her.

Hornblade was caught off guard as Sid popped up and slashed at the guards wrists causing blood to spurt out wildly and caused him to losen the grip on his weapon as it dropped to the floor, this led Hornblade susceptible to the flurry of strikes that Sid would lay upon the hands of the enforcer piercing numerous veins on his palms as he groaned in agony. With a final strike to the back of the knee which sent Hornblade staggering down to one knee as he breathed heavily.
Sucking up the pain Hornblade lashed out with his free leg aiming a side kick to the face of Sid with the rubber soled boots he wore which would nullify any intangibility that Sid may try use to his advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:35 am

Approaching the prison, Zelda was making good on an non-spoken promise. It all started when the gang leader was still monologuing and so forth. “I will never enter a prison so long as I live.” So Zelda decided that he should enter a prison after he died. His head, probably a gross mess by now, would trail along under her foot, his cane long since lost. She’d knock on the doors, before opening them.

She’d clear her throat loudly at any commotion that may be happening, before raising her foot to show off the gang leaders’ blood-soggy head, before releasing him and wiping the blood off on the floor. She’d morph her foot back to normal size before deathglaring at both the child and the man who supposedly just got defeated by the silver haired one. She’d give the silver haired one an extra dose of deathstare before turning on her heels and walking away, looking left and right for any suprises before continuing on her way.

She guessed she wouldn’t be getting paid now. She was going to have to take her pay now. She forgot to check the gang leaders’ pockets, but that didn’t matter. They’d probably have a stash somewhere on the island.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku-Sama Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:30 pm

The brunt of the attack smacked Sid in the side of his face and sent him flying down into the nearby corridor. The source of the commotion, he assumed, advanced down the stairs and threw him a death glare which sent shivers down the young silver haired pirates spine. "That look, she has the eyes of someone who has murdered countless enemies... She's much more dangerous than this big waste of space in front of me. Damn... His kick was still heavy... What will it take to put this bastard out of his misery." Sid thought. "Let's make a wager and double it. 10 Million volts should put him out for the count." Sid thought. "Hey. Remember this day. I don't ever use this move on enemies who don't deserve it. At least you'll die with my admiration." Sid stated. "Astrapios" Sid uttered. Dashing around Hornblade, Sid clutched his blade firmly, dashing around the giant once more, however, this time, Sid attempted to fire the blade into the giant's shoulder, though, the blood loss from the naginata's swing had began to take a toll on the kid's frame. "I hate being so young. My body's becoming sluggish. Move damn it" Sid thought. "10 Million - Kaminari Hoden" Sid screamed. Using the blade as a conductor, Sid grasped onto the blade's end with the buckle of his lips, beginning to blow what seemed to be over 10 million volts of electricity into the near giant's system. The electrical field began to vibrate rapidly, sending off a wicked sound which uttered through the lower floors with authority. The attack took a lot out of Sid but he hung in there until each volt surged through the eight foot monstrosity's frame. Following the flow of the attack, Sid attempted to ram the thin blade further into the prison guard's shoulder screaming, "Transmigrating Blade - Roaring Enigma : Fang's Growl!" Sid exclaimed.
Roku-Sama
Roku-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:13 am

Coyote still clung to the side of the magnolia coated wall arched his brow as he saw Zelda return with a corpse dropped at her feet, a scene he was growing accustomed to seeing. It appeared that Zelda had not seen Coyote as she turned to leave the prison before staring intently at the silver haired boy who appeared to have defeated his opponent. Silently, the bounty hunter proceeded to slip out of the prison a few paces behind Zelda as he proceeded to tail her, to find out where she was going.

As Hornblade’s body began to pulse with 10 million volts of static electricity he collapsed to the floor in a heap as his body was charred black and steaming with his eyes widened and white. Hornblade was a tough bastard but not that smart of a bastard as he looked up to the ceiling as he faded from consciousness.

{Thread End}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2