One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: Reunion

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Serious: Reunion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Serious: Reunion

Post by Vaetric Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Alexis grinned as they managed to get the information, watching Colton walk away she kicked the man in the head, attempting to knock him out (and trying again if a failiure) and then running after Colton,  “So yeah, what next? Wanna go in and wreck the place or should we do a little sneakin?” she asked, maybe there’d be some vents where they could hear people. “Wanna take out the weapons too? Or give ‘em all back to the marines?” she also asked offhandedly, jumping over a rather suspicious looking pile of black stuff that smelt bad.

Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:45 am

"I propose we play it by ear." Colton replied as he started to lead the way towards Winston's location. He just hoped that he would be able to find his way there. If not, there was always flying. He thought more about Alexis's idea of being sneaky & barging in, but really wasn't entirely sure.

He was really reluctant to burst in and let the CDP know they were there, but he figured that playing it by ear was safer until they could be certain.

"Although if you have plans of your own then speak up. I'd be more than happy to hear them."

Looking towards Alexis as they stepped out of the alleyway, Colton looked up towards the richer part of town.

"I guess we could take the weapons back too. I mean he'll have no use for it in his unconscious state right."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:16 am

Right, uh.. We crawl through the vents, bypass straight to his office, take him out first, then take out the rest of them from there.” she said, “Or we could climb up to the windows.” she added, looking around as they soon reached the wealthier sector. “Bloody hell this place looks a little neater, doesn’t it?” she’d ask, admiring the sturdier buildings. Suddenly, she remembered her seastone brass knuckles, “Think he’ll be a devil fruit, or was I not paying enough attention to the reading brief?” she’d ask, continuing on.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:50 am

Listening to Alexis's ideas about their approach Colton could see the streets opening up and looking fuller along with buildings around them growing in size far & wide as well as tall. It was so much nicer up here and a shit ton more beautiful too. As the reached the building and Alexis spoke about how much nicer it was along with the mention of Winston being a fruit user Colton looked towards Alexis. 

"I have no idea if he'll be a fruit user."

However the was something he had noticed upon getting closer to the building. Standing out front before the stairs which reached up to his front door was a statue that seemed slightly misplaced and seemed like it should be familiar.

The statue was of a man with a peg leg an eye patch with a beard reaching down to his torso an overcoat and trousers with holsters strapped to them which held flintlocks. In one hand the statue held a cutlass raised in the air, the other hand held a flag pole and a Naval flag with the insignia hung from the top of it.

"Something about the statue doesn't seem right." Colton mentioned as he looked towards it.

"I'd say we sneak in. If I change into ash and drift up above you can sneak along the corridors and I can get involved if I need to. Kinda like a guardian angel. Sound good?" Colton asked as he yawned loudly and blinked a few times catching up on a few Zs from the previous nights.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 am

Yeah, guessed as much.” Alexis continued to admire the stonework before noticing the large statue ahead. “Huh, guess that one hasn’t been stolen yet.” she remarked, squinting at the thing, she couldn’t remember what Colton said about the missing statue from before, but it looked like he was a marine right there. “Maybe Raymond’s getting cocky?” she asked, if he made a statue of himself wearing naval stuff, then that’d be.. Weird of him.

She heard Colton speak again, “Yeah, sneak in, like I said.” she walked onwards hoping to enter the building through some side door, keeping it open just long enough for Colton to turn to ash and flow through. She glanced upward and got a’walkin.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Colton had noticed that the statue out front of Winston's home was the one which was meant to be in the town. Seems the bastard had gotten greedy and taken a few things he liked the look of.

As Alexis opened the side door to enter in through Colton turned into an ashy form. Slithering through the air in through the open door and towards the roof, he begun to make his way along the roof in his ash form keeping his eyes peeled for anything. It was time for him to act as Alexis's guardian angel.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Closing the door as Colton wafted through it, she started to walk down the hallway. “Wonder if there’s any map around here. The HQs had some.” she muttered to herself, placing her shoulder against a corner and looking across it, so far it seemed pretty empty. She went around looking for some stairs, she didn’t really get too much of a close look at the building so she wasn’t really sure if it had more than one floor, but if there was then that ex-marine guy would probably be messing around up there, she skulked around as sneakily as she could be, hoping not to run into anything too hostile, should there be conversations behind doors, she’d pause to listen and look through the keyholes.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Watching Alexis close doors and skulk around, he drifted above noticing an archway up ahead he quickly drifted under it and into the large open hallway. With a fountain in the middle he shook his head, no doubt this was the fountain that was meant to be at the harbour. Looking around he could see two sets of stairs either side of the fountain leading up to a second floor. Four doors on the ground and then beneath the sets of stairs there were two sets heading downstairs to a basement too.

Looking at all of the levels and doors Colton looked towards Alexis. They needed to find Winston, but the way things were going they would run into resistance before Winston. Two doors could be seen on the landing.

"Well Alexis, your guess is as good as mine as to where this guy is." Colton yawned. Drifting downwards beside her he lay in the air. "Fancy splitting up?" he asked.

A he asked this question one of the doors opened on the landing and out stepped three gentlemen. Each armed with modified rifles they spotted Colton & Alexis. Resting against the railings they took aim.

"We've got intruders!" one of them shouted as the group all took aim and wrapped their fingers around the triggers ready to blow these fools to pieces.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Eventually Alexis walked into a large room which Colton had also gone into, it had a large fountain and some stairs, which was what she’d been looking for. “Uh, yeah. Sure.” she said to him, putting her hands on her hips and looking at the water flowing before moving to leave, however some guys opened and three guys walked out carrying guns. “Oh fuck my life.” she said, she couldn’t’ reach the guys in time so she’d have to leave it to Colton, meanwhile she would run toward the set of stairs toward the basement, she couldn’t’ go upstairs and neither could she stay out in the open, those were the closest things she could hide through so.. Why not? She may also find something interesting down there too.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Opening fire and sending a hail of bullets towards the two the lead tore through Colton leaving no marks and shattered the tiled flooring. Embedding themselves into the ground the men raised an eyebrow at Colton's lack of fear before they realized they were dealing with a logia user.

Two took their focus to Alexis as she darted towards the stairs whilst the third dropped his rifle and leapt from the railing throwing himself into a flip. As he came back around he removed a baton from his back and brought it crashing down towards Colton.

Placing his feet on the ground and looking up Colton lazily yawned till he felt the weight of a 400 pound soldier slamming a piece of metal into his face.

Hitting the ground and nearly losing consciousness he looked up feeling a little dazed to see the hulk of a man holding the one thing he despised when it came to fights.

Sea Stone

Raising his hand up once more for another blow the soldier was ready to bring Colton to a slow and steady end.

Ash Strike

Splattering over the soldier's face Colton rolled to his right and picked himself up painfully. Watching the other two soldier's bullet fly through him as their attention returned to him as Alexis had escaped, Colton watched as the soldier with the sea stone came at him once more. Swinging the sea stone baton down from above towards his head, Colton stepped to the left avoiding the blow.

Placing his hand to the right as the soldier missed Colton used Serpent Strike I Taking the full brunt of this blow unto the side of his face, the soldier stumbled away from Colton. Grunting as he looked back the soldier held his sea stone baton up as Colton tried to steady himself and stop the room from rock back 'n' forth.

The room Alexis had escaped into was a large stairwell which continued to lead down. Lots of metallic steps. The air grew more and more damp and at the bottom there was a large green door with large deadbolt locks in place. Clearly whatever was beyond was meant to be kept a secret.

With water from the fountain dripping down and into this stairwell a few of the stairs were covered in water droplets and occasionally water would drip down from above. The sounds of gushing water could be heard just above along with the pitter patter of the occasional water droplets that dripped from the brick work above.

On the large green door at the bottom there was a sign which read: Restricted Access
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Alexis heard the sound of gunfire up above and shrugged, Colton’s a logia and should be able to handle it, unless they had seastone then.. She doubted they had any seastone bullets. She soon came to a door that looked pretty sturdy and was green, it had a big bolt in place so she guessed she wasn’t supposed to go down there.

Which was why she was going to go down there.

Looking down there was a sign at the bottom that said ‘Restricted Access’, “Restricted access my arse.” she said, she wished she’d brought some hairpins or something, so she could pick the lock. Looking around, she noticed that the place wasn’t very well looked after, the fountain water dripped along and she supposed that the pipes ran along above, maybe she could weaken it or something? Then again, the bolt may be rusty from being so close to the water, so she’d try and break it. She took out her seastone brass knuckles and started pounding at the lock, should she feel it weaken she would continue to hit it before trying a final push which came in the form of a direct kick to it, hoping that it would yield.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:23 am

Shattering the rusted lock it fell from the door but not only did the door slowly wind open creaking as it did so an overpowering scent wafted from the door. Opening before Alexis the door itself fell from its hinges due to the hinges growing weak and rusted. Slamming into the ground the room was no open and inside the lights no longer worked so the switch beside the door was useless.

The ground was all solid brickwork and scattered all around were dozens of mechanisms of all kinds. Further along the room there was a body slumped over a throne doused in darkness. Upon closer inspection the body would prove to be dead and nothing more than a rotting corpse which ha been nibbled away at by the many rats scattered throughout the lab.

Resting in the body's hand was a small dial looking similar to the one Colton had hold of. A tone dial.

As the two other soldiers looked towards Colton with their rifles at the ready the other soldier shouted.

"Get out of here, we just need to hold them off."

Nodding the both soldiers knew they stood no chance against this man who was a logia unlike their comrade who wielded sea stone. Instead they had better plans. Escaping the manor house of Winston one of the two removed their den den mushis.

"Sir, the two marines sent to capture you have entered the manor house."

"Excellent, contact the CDP and inform them of the situation. Stay safe boys. This will be the last time we you hear my voice. Your money is in the old apple tree on Hungdun Hill. Its been a pleasure working with you."

"Goodbye Sir." Hanging up the den den mushi the two soldiers continued their job to finish off their employer's work.

Swinging towards Colton with his baton and all of his weight behind him the soldier with the shaven head and scar over his eye grunted angrily.

Dragon Scale

Taking the impact of his baton the muddy shield started to slowly lose its shape to which Colton hardened it. Tugging on the baton to pry it free the soldier struggled only to find it coming free as the hardened wall shattered and Colton came flying through foot first with his foot emitting an incredible heat from it.

Slamming into his cheek the solider stumbled backwards and Colton landed on his back.

Dirt Tunnel

Trapping soldier Colton picked himself up and touched his head feeling the impact still throbbing. Pulsating in his head he groaned as he heard the sounds of hardened earth beginning to crumble. Looking towards the large pillar the solider was trapped in he approached it slowly and pained as the throbbing had really begun to get to him. Placing his hand over the hole the soldier created Colton started to form ash from his hand and push it into the pillar.

Over a short period of time the attempts to escape became much more angrier and until finally the solider succumbed and finally the sound of a body falling to the ground within was heard. Feeling exhaustion throughout his own body and the pain of what could possibly be a shattered skull or internal bleeding echoing throughout his head Colton slumped against the pillar and finally slid down it and into a world of the unconscious.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:40 am

Alexis wrinkled her nose as she smelt the stench of inside. She saw some guy slumped on the throne and cautiously moved forward. On closer inspection she found him dead, probably long gone from the looks of it, then again the rats could’ve helped that along. She saw a shell that looked quite a lot like the thing Colton had, taking it and having a small look around, she didn’t really see anything that interested her. As she away from the throne, she pressed the repeater so she could hear what the tone dial had to say.

She listened to it as she walked up the steps, before noticing Colton had finished fighting, but he was slumped against a column. She went to inspect him, upon finding out that he’s alive, she muttered to herself, “Shouldn’t be so damn cocky all the time, numbnuts.” she said, continuing to listen to the dial which she would place in her pocket as she would try to lift Colton up and jog to the entrance in which they came in.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:14 am

The tone dial held an important message detailing the time of death of the owner hadn't actually been as long as one might've thought. Instead it had been three days. There were sounds of a fight heard over the tone dial followed by two voices which after the sounds of conflict revealed more than one would think.

Voices on the Tone Dial

You won't get away with this Winston.

I already have.

No you won't. You can't leave here just yet.

Three days is nothing. I hand off the delivery to my friends in the east then I can freely sail to meet my new friends and make my escape just as the Marines come in to collect me and instead of finding me, they'll just find wittle old you.

Trust me, you won't get away with this.

Like I said, I already have. As soon as anyone comes to get me marine or not the CDP will deal with them. After all they don't much like Marines, or even bounty hunters for that matter.

The conversation ended there.

Surrounding the building the CDP stood armed with armour covering their bodies from head to toe. With chest plates knee pads and gloves the CDP stood armed with rifles aimed at the manor.

A small group decided to enter whilst the others remained surrounding it. The small group consisted of five people. Rushing in with a formation of one in front three in the middle and one at the end the group rushed straight into Alexis and Colton.

The first CDP soldier knelt down taking aim a good five meters from Alexis whilst the middle three stood tall taking aim.

"You're under arrest. We don't need to do this the hard way, there's no point in trying to escape you're surrounded by a dozen CDP officers."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:02 am

Alexis listened to the tone dial, it seemed that a guy was killed by Winston and it seemed like some pretty solid evidence to do him in if they ever got in with the local police force or something. However, as she was lugging Colton along some armoured guys came up in front of her.”Gaaah, shit.” he said, placing her hands up (Colton was on her shoulders),  before kneeling down. “Yeah, I give. What am I under arrest for?” she asked, placing Colton down in front of her. This wasn’t good, if she didn’t have Colton she MIGHT be able to escape, but he was loose luggage and she couldn’t just leave him, she guessed they were the CDP that Winston was talking about. Apparently they didn’t like marines, but they’ll probably shove “Breaking and entering” onto the arrest list or something.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:51 am

Moving in the two from either side rushed to place cuffs on Alexis whilst the other three spread out to form a wall with rifles aimed at Alexis. Placing cuffs on Colton on the floor unconscious he was leaned up against the wall. Slapping cuffs over Alexis's wrists and pulling her hands together the middle guard replied to Alexis's question.

"You are under arrest for assault & breaking an entering. We are under good authority that you two assaulted a gentleman in the town and have been seen entering this home as well as exiting. You're both coming with us."

Escorting Alexis and carrying Colton out and to the CDP holding centre both Colton & Alexis of the marines and Battalion 82 were in trouble.

END
OF
THREAD
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content