One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Hunted - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Hunted - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Hunted - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Hunted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Hunted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Hunted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hunted - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Hunted - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Hunted - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Hunted - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Hunted

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunted - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunted

Post by FroYo Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:13 am

"Damn! Caught already?!" Cloud though to himself as the man began to approach him.

He needed to think of something quick, something witty, something which the man would buy. He couldn't afford to get behind bards this quick! As the man turned to face Cloud, Cloud quickly burst into fake tears.

"Please, I have a wife and family to fee-"

Oh. This man wasn't after Cloud, he was just requesting help. Well, now Cloud looked like a complete idiot.

"S-sure. I'll be happy to help."

FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:30 am

Raising an eyebrow Wilkes quickly looked over the gentleman after his sudden outburst of having a wife & children. He figured this guy had been up to no good, but a little theft would be fine to let slip this time.

"Look I don't care what you've done. I just want you to give me a hand carrying this guy's crew. I can hardly carry them all myself." Gesturing towards the other crew members who sat at the doors to the once warehouse, Wilkes looked towards Cloud resting one hand on his revolver Annie.

"So you going to give me a hand?"
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:23 am

Cloud noticed the revolver beside the man's waist before looking over at the tied group of men. Was this man some sort of cop? According to him, they were a crew. A pirate crew? Was he a marine? Well, whatever he was, he was clearly someone who dealt with the bad guys. Cloud needed to get on his good side.

"Sure, sure. I'm always willing to help someone." Cloud said with a smile.

He walked over to the defeated crew, ready to start dragging and lifting them one by one.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:28 am

Watching as Cloud did as he was asked, Wilkes smiled and joined him. Hoisting another man on to his other shoulder he watched as Cloud started dragging one of the men.

"Hey kid! Don't drag 'em. The ropes will fray and eventually snap. And I don't want these men getting away. Their guilty of theft all across the blue."

Leading the way Wilkes started to make his way out of the docks keeping a close eye on Cloud. He was a stranger after all and not someone he knew that he could fully trust. Looking over the men Cloud was to carry, Wilkes looked towards his revolvers and made sure he had easy access if the kid tried anything.

Thankfully he did.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:35 am

"Ah, sorry bout that."

Tch. Kid!? Cloud was nearing his twenties and he was still being called kid!? Well, whatever... I guess he still did act like a kid. Cloud lifted one of the men over his shoulder, Damn, this man weighed a ton. He walked over to where he was meant to drop the man before quickly placing him on the ground.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Cloud asked the man, he might as well start some conversation and confirm his suspicions.

He went over to lift another man.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:49 am

Watching Cloud place the man down, Wilkes raised an eyebrow. What was he doing?

"If that's how you're planning on carrying those two all the way to the Marine Head Quarters, you're going to take quite a while. Here lift them both on your shoulders. We've got a bit of a walk ahead of us."

Turning to make his way towards the HQ once more, Wilkes heard Cloud ask him a question.

"I'm a bounty hunter and if you wouldn't mind helping me get these guys to the HQ, I'd happily split some of the beli with you." Wilkes replied.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:27 am

"Ah, right." Cloud said, a little embarrassed.

Cloud picked up the two men and lifted them over his shoulders before turning to follow Wilkes to the Marine HQ, a place which he never wanted to stay in. 

"That'd be nice, thank you." Cloud replied to Wilkes's offer.

Maybe he didn't need to steal a ship after all. Cloud looked over at the man's revolvers still feeling a bit nervous around them.

"So... nice revolvers you have there." 

He complemented the man, an attempt to get on his good side.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:32 am

Pausing as Cloud spoke about his revolvers, Wilkes shook off the memory that haunted him about his revolvers and replied.

"Thank you." he didn't sound pleased, but Wilkes didn't much like to talk. Especially when it was about his anything that reminded him of his past. Continuing towards the HQ, Wilkes heard the man on his left shoulder groan.

"They might wake up soon, if they do so they will struggle you can either carry on carrying them on knock them out again. Scum bags like these don't deserve a chance at redemption, all they deserve is a stone cold cell and that's just what they'll get once we deliver them."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:33 am

Damn, the man's reply didn't sound too cheerful. Did Cloud bring up some bad memories? Crap, how was he ever gonna get on the man's good side now!? Cloud continued to trail Wilkes, he could've sworn the men on his shoulders got heavier with every step he took.

He heard Wilkes's warning, about how the men would start to awake soon.

"Will do. Thanks for the heads up." Cloud replied.

Some thoughts of betrayal  crossed Cloud's mind but they were ignored quickly, he couldn't mess things up now. He was about to get free beli!
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:44 am

Stirring from his slumber Errol woke up feeling an ache in his head. Feeling him wriggling on his shoulder, Wilkes dropped him from his shoulder and delivered a swift kick to the face. Lifting him back up after he was once again knocked unconscious he turned to Cloud.

"Pick up the pace kid." Wilkes said as he started to pick up his own pace. Five minutes later the group had arrived at the Head Quarters. Smiling as he kicked the door open he wandered in and dropped down his two members of the crew before the receptionist.

"Hello how can I help?"

"I've brought in Errol Jones & his crew. Name's Wilkes."

"Right you are sir. I'll just call someone in right now to gather these guys up and pay you, your money."

Nodding Wilkes looked around then back at the receptionist.

"Right you are. I'll just wait down here." Wilkes said as he sat down on a bench beside the door.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:07 am

"Finally..." Cloud thought to himself as he saw the Marine HQ in front of him.

Never in his life had he been so happy to see the Marine HQ, normally he'd be trying to get far away from this place but luckily he does currently have a bounty. He followed Wilkes in and sat beside him on the bench. He could finally take a break.

"So... Wilkes is it? Nice to meet you, the name's Cloud." 

He might as well introduce himself.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:56 am

Watching as Cloud joined him and mentioned his name was Cloud, Wilkes nodded to him. Offering Cloud his hand Wilkes thought what's the harm.

"Nice to meet you Cloud, and thanks for helping me with this delivery. I'll be sure to give you a small cut."

Two gentlemen in Naval uniforms hurried out and quickly picked up the men who'd been delivered. One of the two approached Wilkes.

"You're the bounty hunter who captured them right?"

Nodding Wilkes replied.

"That I am."

"Alright, sir, thank you for your help. Here's your money." the marine handed it over to Wilkes who snatched it up quickly as he got to his feet and made his exit out the door counting the beli.

Once he'd finished which was a short time after he plucked 50 Beli free and handed it towards Cloud.

"There you go, that shoulder cover your services." he said as he pocketed the rest thinking to himself about all the booze he could blow it on.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:41 am

Cloud accepted Wilkes's money and shoved it into his pocket. 50 beli wouldn't get him much of a ship, maybe a raft if he found a cheap one. Cloud wasn't expecting a great deal of money but 50 beli wasn't all that much.. well, at least he received something. Cloud got up from his seat and made his way out.

He looked back at Wilkes as he moved, this guy was dangerous, he could tell. This wouldn't be the last time these two would meet, if he was a bounty hunter, Wilkes was bound to go after Cloud in the future.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2