One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen]

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:28 am

"Oi, Oi! Relax!"

Takao tried to get Mishi to calm down, she was going crazy. As if Patrick killed her family. Trying his best to try and cut the ropes off without hitting Mishi, he bit his lip. He wondered where his guitar had gone, was it safe? It better be or that Patrick guy was dead meat. With all the struggling, the two fell onto the ground and the rope snapped. It had hit a broken piece of glass on the floor. Standing up, Takaos stretched, he had been in that position for quite some time. Now, they needed to do something about the door... however Takao had a feeling Mishi had already severed the bond or the forming bond between them. Great. His guitar was gone and he's lost a friend.

FroYo

Back to top Go down

Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: Empty Pockets [Open to only Vae and Frozen]

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 am

It seems that she struggled a bit too well, on the plus side, the rope snapped, on the other, she hit the floor. Shaking her head, and getting back up, she dusted herself off and was about to walk out the door before she realised: She wasn't a fighter. Sure, she travelled a bit, and was faster and stronger than the average whatever, without her even noticing it for a while, but still. She knew nothing really, of fighting.

Usually she bribed people, but she didn't have her money on her. What could she do? "Right..." she said, looking around. Didn't Takao have a guitar earlier? "If you help me find my... Things, i'll help you get back your guitar, deal?" Of course, by help; she meant he'd be doing most of the fighting, but he doesn't need to know that, does he?
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:42 am

"If you help me find my... Things, i'll help you get back your guitar, deal?"

Takao heard Mishi's question. She was proposing an interesting idea, they would both benefit from it. So, without any second thoughts, Takao accepted with a smile.

"Deal."

Now that was over and done with. There was still this door to deal with... what to do, what to do. Wait, a minute. Maybe he could just kick it down like in the movies? That always worked, though he needed a running start. Although it was dark, some moonlight still made it's way through the small window, this light shone on the metal door. Moving backwards, Takao focused on the door. A hard kick should do it, he was gonna show this door who was the boss! He ran, jumped, kicked, fell. The door was obviously the boss. He rolled on the floor, clutching his sore foot. However he quickly got up, he didn't want to seem like a crybaby in front of someone else. Takao looked at the door once more. Another try couldn't hurt..? Right..?
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:54 am

"HEY!-Hey.." She starts as a yell, but lowers it to a whisper, attempting to grab him before he makes another barge. "Quiet, or they'll hear you!" She says, before attempting to pull him back a little and walking toward the door. She took off her glasses, folded them except for one of the sticky-things that curled upon her ears to stop it from falling off.

She bent over and poked it into the lock, it was a bit bendy, to curl around her ear. After all, when she's running, she wouldn't want them slipping off. She would poke, twist and turn it like a lockpick. She would do this until either the door opens or she gives up about three minutes later.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:18 am

"HEY!-Hey.."

Takao fell onto the ground as someone pulled him by the collar while he ran. Getting back up, he dusted the dirt off him. He was gonna say something but Mishi's next line shut him up. She did have a point after all. He watched as she took a more calm and quite approach, picklocking. After a minute or so, the door swung open. Impressive.

"Y-yeah. That was exactly what I was gonna do...." Takao said, trying to hide his embarrassment.

He then exited but the moment he walked out, a ball slammed against his face. He stumbled backwards, pinching his bleeding nose.

"Who!? What!? Where!? How!?"

He looked at the round thing which sat on the floor, it slowly opened and formed into a human.. wait a minute, that was no ball! It was jiggles!

"Master Patrick ordered me to kill all those who exited the cell. Get back in or die!"

Takao laughed, he was in no way intimidated by the little man's words. C'mon, such a little, innocent human won't kill a single thing. Takao got on his knees so that he faced the man.

"Aww, what're you gonna do? Kill me with your littlene-"

He was interrupted by a fist to the face. His nose began to bleed once more, getting up. He looked down at Jiggles.

"That's it. Little or not, you're dead!"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:29 am

Mishi re-adjusted her glasses, before realising Takao already left. She was about to pursue, but it seems something stopped him. She saw the small fat man. "See? I told you someone would hear us.." she said, as she placed her hands on Takao, attempting to use him as a human shield.

"Maybe... We should uhm.. When the next time he turns into a.. Ball, sidestep and lock him in the cell?" She whispered into his ear, keeping an eye upon the fat man. She didn't want to get hit. She wasn't supposed to, she moved her head forwards to quickly see Takao's face, and he couldn't really take much of a punch either. Hopefully he accepted her plan, and didn't go charging off.

He wouldn't do something so easily. ...Right?
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:07 am

Takao's burning soul interrupted his train of thought thus making him ignore Mishi's intelligent words. Getting into a stance, he readied his fists.

"That's it punk! Get ready to taste my musical fist of thunder!" Takao announced, thinking that it sounded way better in his head.

The man charged at him once more. Takao smirked, pulling his head back, he slammed it onto the ball. (A headbutt.) Luckily, it hit jiggles right in the head causing him to fall onto the ground, out cold. Takao chuckled before pointing to his bruised forehead.

"Haha! Now that's what I call a hardhead!"

Although his head was filled with pain, Takao tried to play it cool and act cool at the same time. Clearing his throat, he covered his hurt forehead and turned to Mishi.

"Do you by any chance have a.... bandage?"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:15 am

Mishi sighed. She was right. This person WAS brash. But at least she's managed to avoid injury for now. "I swear, you've got to learn how to think." she muttered, after he turned around to ask her for bandages. What did she look like, a medic?

Sighing, she placed her hands upon his head, looking at it. She places her hands to brush upon his forehead if allowed, then press her index a little against it. Nothing bad so far, she rubbed it against his forehead, she couldn't feel any parting of bone. "You're fine. She says, before attempting to squeeze around him and drag Jiggles into the cellar.

Once allowed, she would attempt to shut it.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 am

"Ow, ow, ow, ow."

Takao repeated the same phrase as Mishi examined his head. It felt like she was pricking a thousand needles into his head. Once she was done Takao was glad to hear that he'd be fine, after all, it'd be pretty awkward to just randomly feint out of no where. Once Mishi had placed the little man into the cell, Takao decided to move on.

"Onwards!" he declared, as he marched towards the set of stairs, passing numerous amounts of cages as he done so.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice from one of the cages.

"Hey, music man, help me!"

Takao turned to look at where the voice came from, it was indeed that jerk from earlier. The one who insulted his beautiful music,

"That Patrick guy double crossed me! He forced me into this cage! Please help m-"

Takao laughed as he saw the man locked inside the cage, pleading for help. Looks like good ol' karma has come to haunt him. Takao, after laughing for a while. Rubbed his chin, an evil smirk on his face.

"Soooo, jerk. Looks like Mrs.Karma has finally hunted you down... I see no reason to let you out buuuuut, if that woman over there says yes then you're out. If she says no, then goodbye."

So, what would Mishi decide? To free the man or to lock him up? Could she trust him?
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 am

Mishi looked around, there really wasn't much of use around here, except maybe for the keys. Wait, jiggles was the one to come to them after they left. Then he should have the key, right? She turned around. The cell door was locked. Damn. She could have gotten it right there and then, but she didn't want to waste time unlocking the cell, and plus, if they mess up and something bad happens, whom would get him out?

She sighed, shook her head and jogged after Takao. She managed to catch up with him, and noticed the same person they met in the room.  She heard the conversation as she was getting there, and had inwardly cursed that he would be talking to someone, but it seemed it was just another prisoner.

Hmm.. Well, she didn't really see what the man did to be so bad, and also, wasn't he going to have the chicken as well, until Takao smacked his hand out of the way? Eeehn... Takao is an alright person, but he fought off a guy with a /headbutt/. Might as well take advantage of the situation! "All right, we'll let you out of you A) Never say you saw me. B), Help me get my money back. And C) Help him get his guitar back. She said, crossing her arms."
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:00 am

"All right, we'll let you out of you A) Never say you saw me. B), Help me get my money back. And C) Help him get his guitar"

The man simply nodded, indicating that he understood the woman and agreed to her terms and conditions. Takao seemed satisfied, the man was now his personal pet. Hm, now came the question "Where were the keys?" Takao looked over to Mishi.

"Um... you do have the keys, right?"

Crap. If she didn't then how was the man gonna get out? He couldn't fit through the bars. Takao decided to jog down the alley for Jiggles, maybe he had the keys. However the door to his cell were locked. The cell was set to lock automatically once it was closed. Kudos to whoever made that up.

"Um.. Huston, we have a problem." Takao said, tugging at the door to the little man's cage.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:04 am

Mishi sighed, looking down again, before she dramatically takes off her glasses once more. "Do we HAVE to do this? I hate not being able to see." She sighed, as she bent over once more to pick the lock again, unless Takao came up with a better idea. It was always annoying with this.

It was annoying, and you wish to know why? Because all she really was doing was twisting jabbing and turning the bendy glasses. She didn't really know what she was doing, she did pick up a few things, like the locks had some specific mechanism, but other than that, nope. That's probably why it took so long. She might as well work on it while Takao thinks of something.

"So.. Uh.. Why's Takao so mad at you? She absent-mindedly asked the man.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:16 am

"So.. Uh.. Why's Takao so mad at you?"

The man grunted a few times and put on a sulking/annoyed expression before replying to the woman's question. Folding his arms, he replied:

"Because he was playing some sort of random mating call, he calls it music, and I tried saving everyone by trying to stop him politely."

The man replied, quite satisfied with how he bent the story a little. We all now it didn't go like that but the man was quite stubborn and refused to accept that he was in the wrong. Just like someone else we know. Takao, who was a few doors away managed to hear the man.

"When did spitting on a person become so popular!?"

The man pressed his face against the bars.

"I DID NOT SPIT ON YOU!"
"DID TO!"
"DID NOT!"
"DID TO!"

The man's head suddenly got stuck between the bars. Oh boy. He tried struggling but it just made his neck hurt even more. Gulping, the man turned his head over to the woman.

"Um... help?"

"Bwhahahah! You look like a buffo-" Takao suddenly slipped and hit his head onto the floor. Mrs. Karma wasn't always on his side.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:23 am

Mishi sighed. Seems like these two weren't going to get along. She disengaged her glasses from the lock, turned around, then stood with her back to the man whose head was stuck in the cage. "Just.. Shut up, thinking about yourselves, there's something larger than all of us here, larger than this man;'s obvious slavery, more than Takao's guitar being stolen..." She says, before quickly turning around.

She would attempt to aim a kick toward the man's head as hard as she could, to try to push his head back into the cage. ...I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" She finishes with a shout, continuing with the kick. If it worked or no, she would go back to trying to pick the lock, sighing at Takao's inability to stand up without falling back down again. "Jeez..."
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:43 am

That pour soul. He was sent to the back of the room with that kick, a shoe print was left on his face. Slowly getting up, the man rubbed his sore head.

"T-thanks, I guess."

Takao, meanwhile just laid down on the floor. Was he alright? Of course he was.

"Hm, this floor feels oddly comfortable." he said, his face facing the ceiling.

After a few minutes, the door clicked open and out came the man. Takao had gotten up at that exact moment. Making his way back to the group. Noticing the shoe mark on the man's face, Takao giggled slightly. Luckily, the man did not notice.

"Thank you so much. Now I guess I'm on your side."

Takao rolled his eyes.

"Like you're gonna be of much help..." he muttered under his breath.

After a few seconds of silence, Takao cleared his throat and continued to march down the alley. With a new addition to the group, nothing could go wrong.

"Oh, they're just down here, good sir."

A familiar voice came from the stiarway, accompanying the voice was some footsteps. It sounded like there were two men. They needed to hide... but where?
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 am

She walked behind the two, looking around for any money or things useful, before she heard the voices. She tried to pick up how many footsteps there were, but couldn't really find out. Darn. Why did he have to bring them NOW? She had already put her glasses on, and searched around the cellroom even more. "We could hide in the cells... But they'd notice we were in different ones, and that the ball..Person is unconscious." she mused.

Unless... UNLESS.... "[/color=pink]I've got it, if there's door, we could just hide on the opposite end of where we were, or rather, the door's in the middle, we're to the left, and then we hide on the right side, then walk past the door once they're walking down the corridor. Then I can get my money back. Okay? Good?[/color]" She whispers quickly. Well, it wasn't a perfect plan, but she had to think of something in the short amount of time she had. Still, it might work, it might not, but still. The two with her could fight, right?

Shame they probably took her flintlock. It was at times like this she wished she had the ability to just.. Turn into water or something so she could flow away.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:27 pm

"Hm? What's this? You forgot something? No problem. Let us go back to retrieve it."

The footsteps soon disappeared. It seemed that the two forgot something, thank goodness. Now they had to move quickly before they returned. Takao resumed marching.

"Onward..." he muttered, realizing that if he kept shouting he'd just attract unwanted attention.

They went up the stairs, slowly but quickly. There was a door at the top. Takao stopped once they had reached it, he turned to face the two behind him. He put a finger to his lips.

"Shh."

Turning to face the door, he opened it slightly and peaked. There was a straight corridor lit up with torches on the walls. A guard stood at the end, behind him was a door, some music could be heard from behind it. The guard wore a suit and sunglasses, he had folded arms and he kinda intimidated Takao.

"Okay.. there's a guard at the end of this next corridor. We need something to take him out.." Takao whispered.

"This sounds like a job for... MUSIC MAN!"

Takao burst into the corridor and charged towards the guard who was already ready with his fists out. Takao grabbed one of the torches as he ran towards the man and chucked it at the guard. The guard dodged but the torch had hit the wooden door and lit it on fire. The guard looked behind him, surprised. Takao took advantage of this and leaped towards the man's kicking him right in the stomach. The man tumbled backwards onto the flaming door. Takao looked up at the room he had just broken into. The room was filled with men and women who were dressed in a formal manner, at the end of the room stood Patrick, beside him was a man, most likely the one who wanted to buy Takao and Mishi.

"Oh, look who it is, the party pooper."
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Gosh that was close. She continued to sneak behind the two men. All right, they had gone up the stairs and reached a door. Takao had opened it and was peaking through it, she stood on her tiptoes to look through it as well. Damn, a guard. What were they going to do? They couldn't sneak past, because it was a corridor. Rushing and trying to take him out would probably take too long. "Maybe we should..-" She was about to suggest backtracking to get any weapons or such, but Takao suddenly had the idea to rush the guard.

... And grab a TORCH. That could burn the building down! Hopefully it was made of stone. Though, as long as he didn't hit the door, they should be fine.

He threw it and hit it upon the door.

God.

Bloody.

Damn it, Takao! She shouted irritably, bursting from the door and went towards him but stopped as she noticed that the door was open, and there were people in the room. And they saw them. "Uh.. You two, fight!" She said, attempting to walk backwards and push the other guy toward the room.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:49 am

"Patrick! You son a of a b!tch!"

Takao charged across the room, running straight to Patrick who sat comfortably on a chair, next to him sat another man. Patrick simply clicked his fingers and all the guards positioned in the room made their way to Takao. There were 10 of them. Meanwhile Mishi had pushed Billy (the man who punched Takao earlier.)  into the room. Billy gulped, he's only ever had 4 fights. He was no experienced fighter. Suddenly, half the guards split away from Takao and went straight for Billy.

"I'm deeeaaad..."

Takao shoved past one of the guards and tripped up another, the guards got back on their feet and resumed their chase. The guests in the room were really puzzled about this whole situation and just watched the events unfold. While this happened, Patrick just took a sip of a drink which was on the table in front of him, enjoying the show.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:15 am

Mishi walked into the room, staying behind Billy, as he seemed to be her last defence. She looked around the room, hoping to find any of her money. She couldn't see anything so far, so she guessed the people in the room had to be incapitated first. There were torches around, but she didn't want to set fire to anything. What if she accidently burned her money? She shuddered at the thought. Though...

She went and grabbed one of the nearest torches. "Give up right now, or the entire building WILL go up in smoke!" she commanded, waving it in the air a little before placing it to anything that looks like it could be set on fire. It might work, it might not. But still, worth a try, right?
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:29 am

"Give up right now, or the entire building WILL go up in smoke!"

Patrick noticed Mishi waving around a torch, she stood behind his former worker, Billy. Patrick smirked at the woman's attempt to intimidate him.

"Then what? Everything you own will go up in flames, plus, the exit is behind me. You'll just be killing yourselves.."

Meanwhile, one of the guards had leaped towards Takao in an attempt to pin him down. Takao dodged with a side step, another chucked his spear at him. Takao ducked and the spear dug into the ground. Takao grabbed it and chucked it over to Mishi.

"Mishi, catch!"

Now she had some means of protection. However once he had chucked it, a guard had dug his fist into Takao's stomach causing him fly onto a table.

Billy caught the spear and dropped it beside Mishi, the guards were coming over to him and this was his time to show to Patrick that he wasn't a worthless piece of trash. He charged at one of them and sent a punch to the man's chin. He then kicked another one on the stomach, but it dealt no damage since the man was wearing armor. Bill had taken one down with the punch but the remaining four were circling him. What would happen now?
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:59 am

Mishi picked up the spear, it seemed Takao was doiong well, but he'd probably get caught sooner or later. She looked at the sharp edge of the thing, then turned it upside down. Right... That's better. She then attempted to bypass the mooks and go straight for Patrick, by running along the edge of the room. She would thusly attempt to jab the non-lethal side of the spear toward Patrick's solar plexus.

If she would be able to do so, the jabbing of the solar plexus would cause him to expel the air in his lungs, causing him to run out of breath for a couple of seconds.

Hopefully she'd manage to incapitated the leader, and then the other people would just surrender? But wait, what about the guy whom might've wanted to buy them, she should probably deal with him too, afterwards. Then... She will find her money.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:17 am

As the spear went for Patrick, the man beside him grabbed the tip of the spear as if it were nothing. Looking towards Mishi, he smiled.

"Is this the girl?"
"Yep."

The man smiled as he removed his hood with his free hand. There, sitting on his head, was a marine cap. The marines!? What was he doing with a slave trader!? He must've been paying Patrick.

"Now Mishi, is it? Come with me, oh we'll have so much fun.." The man said reaching for Mishi with the hand he used to take down his hood.

Meanwhile, Takao had just taken down three of those bastards and was working on the last two. Dodging the spear which was pushed towards him, he charged to the guard, slamming his foot onto the man's pelvis area. The last guard kicked Takao across the face, sending him onto another table. Takao quickly got up and picked up a spear, aiming to get the man's neck with it.
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 am

Damn it! Perhaps she should've taken out the hooded guy first. She looked at him, then her eyes widened as he took off his hood. A marine?! She promptly let go of the spear as he reached for her, backing away. "Heck no!" She says as she attempts to aim a kick toward the man's groin.

She couldn't afford to get caught by the marines, and what did he mean by 'fun'? He was just going to lock her in a cell, there would be nothing 'fun' about it. For him nor her. What if this guy was just pretending to be a marine? She wasn't sure which was worse.

Nopenopenopenope. This isn't good, not good at all.

AT ALL.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by FroYo Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 am

Ouch. The kick had landed straight onto the man's groin, causing the man to yell in pain. Patrick simply sat and laughed at the man, the girl slowly backed away and so that man decided to capture her for good.

"You little rascal! Get back here!"

He quickly shot towards her and attempted grab her by the hair but Takao wasn't gonna let that happen, he punched the man square in the face. How did he get there so quickly? Well, he had finished off the guard whilst Mishi kicked the man in the groin and dashed the same time the man went for Mishi. The man was sent back into his seat.

"Oh?"

Takao's target wasn't the marine but the green haired person next to the man. Takao shot his fist towards Patrick, Patrick cocked his head and dodged the attack, the fist shot past his head. Patrick grabbed the arm Takao used to punch and gripped it. Patrick threw the remaining tea onto Takao's face. It burned. Takao yelled as he wiped it away with his free hand. Patrick took advantage of this and kicked Takao in the stomach. The marine man was out cold, for now. Billy had just finished taking down the guards and was really exhausted. A cut ran along his chest in a horizontal manner. He took a seat next to a guest in the room.

"Aye, be a good fellow and pass me the water.... please?"
FroYo
FroYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:44 am

Phew, that was a close one. He nearly got her hair (damn it for being so long!) but Takao managed to once again be useful. Now all there was to do, was to take back her money and defeat the green-haired one. The one whom took her money. He was going down. But first, she slid a jug of water over toward Billy from the table. He took out the guards pretty well, and he was bleeding. Might as well help him out.

She turned back and saw that Takao wasn't really doing so well against Patrick. He had some kind of liquid on his face and he just got kicked in the stomach, which was sure to hurt. "Give me back my money!" She yelled, as she ran toward Patrick, attempting to aim a kick at his knees. She had brung her arms up into a boxing-like manner, no sense in keeping her face and torso undefended.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next