One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship

Post by Docile Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:14 am

Calico
Johnny
Raife

With Calico at his side and the springy man pulling his arm back, Raife quickly twisted the tomahawk in his right hand upside down and attempted an uppercut towards Calico's face. Seeing the sudden movement right beside his face Calico attempted to avoid this attack. Stepping back and trying to pick himself up as the blade sliced through his cheek from his neck a little Calico mostly managed to avoid any real harm.

Getting to his feet and feeling the railing slam into his back he looked at Raife who had turned his attention back to Johnny who seem to have thrown two of the mystery man's blades back at him. Running his hand over the cut Calico could feel some blood dripping down, it stung but it was nothing serious, yet.

Seeing his own blades coming back his way Raife quickly dropped his tomahawks in hand into his bag and grabbed either side of his bag. With the blades getting close he replied to Johnny.

"If ya think you can use my weaponry against me you're wrong!"

Lifting his bag up beneath the blades he quickly captured them in his bag allowing the other objects he carried along with the soft material that held the bag together to take the brunt of the force behind the attack.

Placing a hand on the wheel Raife grinned. He now had the upper hand and he knew it.

"Lets see if you guys got your sea legs yet." winking at Johnny then shooting a glance towards Calico, Raife quickly spun the wheel forwards. Gripping it tightly the entire ship begun to spin to the right. Seeing that Johnny & Calico were on the right & himself on the left, this would be ideal.

The ship was thrown right with incredible force, below deck crates all slid and bottles smashed.

Hearing the glass shattering almost broke Calico's heart a little. He loved his drink and now that allot of it would be gone, he wasn't too happy.

"Hey, you should be careful, you don't want to break all that booze!"

Feeling the ship's sudden movement Calico hooked his anchor between the railings and found himself holding on to it tightly to stop himself from being thrown. Looking towards Johnny he hoped he would be safe.

Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: The Tomahawk that stopped the ship

Post by Colm Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 am

That didn't go at all as he had hoped, the mad man had dealt with Calico before reacting to Johnny's attack and even that was a failure. It was starting to look sad that the two of them were losing to one man who didn't even seem like anything special, that was starting to piss Johnny off to say the least. Without him noticing the blade hurling wonder had somehow managed to make it to the wheel and had grabbed a hold, turning it as hard as he could the ship quickly turned as did everything below deck. The sounds of crates smashing and bottles breaking didn't help Johnny's mood in the least, more perfectly good drinks were going to waste. Him and Calico could have easily drank the stuff or even sold some of it off for funds for their journey, if Johnny decided to join him of course, but that was a matter to worry about once this whole ordeal was over and done with. Losing his balance Johnny started to tumble and before he knew it he was over the edge, he noticed Calico had managed to hook on to the railing with his anchor so it was good he was safe. Johnny was in a bit of trouble though, coiling his arm up he launched an outstretched hand and grabbed on to the railing. He continued to fall for a few moments before pulling himself back to the ship, placing his other hand he was now stable enough to hold on without worries of falling off. Looking over to Calico it was clear by the look on his face that Johnny was annoyed. I'm going to kill the fucker.
Colm
Colm

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:15 am

Calico
Johnny
Raife

Noticing the bind Johnny was currently in Calico shouted to him.

"Leave him to me, just worry about keeping yourself safe and making sure the ship doesn't capsize."

Since the sail had been slashed the ship wasn't moving quickly any more but it was still being carried by a few waves and moving from the momentum provided earlier. Desperately hoping this nut case didn't have any more surprises up his sleeves Calico wrapped his legs around the railings and unhooked his anchor.

"Kid you're really starting to piss me off."

"Then I'm not doing my job properly, your supposed to be off off the boat, not just pissed off!"

White Menace

Three white blurry projectiles were heading Calico's way, if these were anything like the things from before hand then he knew these meant trouble. Raising his anchor to defend himself he watched as the tomahawks hit home and ricocheted off in different directions.

"Would you stop throwing those damn things?!" Calico shouted before realizing he was reaching for more. As the ship slowly begun to rock back on to its centre Calico released his grip on the railings and begun to dash towards Raife.

Throwing a fourth tomahawk towards Calico's feet he grinned when he saw Calico slam into the ground. The tip of he blade had caught the edge of Calico's legs sending a surge of pain throughout him.

"Just give up." Raife gloated.

Whilst he lay on the floor Calico had an idea, this guy had speed on his side, but he didn't have knowledge that Calico did. Casting his anchor forwards Calico allowed the ropes around his arm to fall loose. Side stepping the anchor which flew towards him Raife shook his head and stepped towards the downed captain.

Crouching down he removed a tomahawk.

"Looks like this is my ship Captain" Raife muttered as he giggled and raised his tomahawk ready for that all important final blow.

"I don't think so." Calico said as he gripped the rope tightly and pulled on it quickly wrapping the rope around his arm. Using his feet to pick himself up and anchor back at such speed Raife was met with a sudden thud as Calico's anchor's hook smacked him in the back of the neck and dragged him forwards, knocking him unconscious.

Sitting on his arse looking at the unconscious psycho Calico shook his head and picked himself up.

Tying his anchor to his arm Calico looked at the sail.

"Silly bastard ruined our sail and smashed our drink. We're gonna need to do some DIY."

Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colm Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Johnny was unfortunately in no position to screw around, with that annoying pain in his ass controlling the ship it was hard for him to move around without falling over the edge. The moment he touched the sea Johnny would be dead and gone, he doubted Calico would even be able to find him if he did dive in. There was the sound of fighting occurring on deck but Johnny didn't dare peeking over to see what was up, knowing his luck he'd take a tomahawk to the face and it'd probably be over for him. No way in hell he was going to die before his adventure even began. Putting some faith in Calico to handle the freak up on deck Johnny started wondering about how in the hell he would even stop the ship from capsizing. Luckily the waves weren't too harsh so even though the ship moved erratically it didn't seem like they were going to have to worry about sinking. There were a few notable thuds up on deck and Johnny risked looking over the side to see what the hell was going on, Calico seemed to have knocked the guy out and that was just a wondrous sight in Johnny's eyes. Climbing over to get back on deck Johnny ran over to the wheel of the ship and straightened the damn thing out, now they wouldn't have to worry about any stupidity being the death of them. Making his way over to Calico and putting a hand on his shoulder Johnny gave him a thumbs up. Nicely done man. Looking over to the sails Johnny just sighed, luckily he was able to handle these sorts of problems. I'll fix that as soon as I can. We should also try to scavenge as much booze as possible. But first... Making his way over to the unconscious psycho that had attacked them Johnny picked the bastard up. I say we should just throw him into the sea and be done with him.
Colm
Colm

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:26 am

Calico
Johnny
Raife

Listening to Johnny speaking about fixing stuff up and salvaging the booze Calico had to agree, booze was important and essential for the completion of his list. When he saw him pick up Raife and mention throwing him over board Calico noticed how a Octant fell from his bag along with a couple of charts.

"Wait Johnny. Lets tie him up instead. In fact you salvage the booze and sort out the sails, I'm going do some interrogation. This guy seems to be a navigator and we're currently lost."

Calico knew it sounded like a crazy idea and this guy had no incentive to help them, but he could be a pretty persuasive guy. At least he thought he was.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colm Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:16 am

Calico seemed to have an idea in mind with this guy, he was hoping to use him so they wouldn't be stuck out at sea with no idea of where to go. Honestly Johnny wanted to just kill him and try his luck, but that wasn't a very smart plan unfortunately. So it seemed the psycho would get to live to see another day, lucky him. Walking over to the mast and leaning him against it Johnny started to walk towards downstairs. You tie him up and get whatever you need out of him. Once we know where we're going I'll fix up the sails. Right now I'm going to save whatever alcohol I can. Heading down the steps Johnny was met with the sight of smashed crates, broken bottles, and various liquids mixed around all over the floor and walls. The whole place was a damn mess but he was able to identify a couple of crates scattered about that didn't seem to be damaged. Johnny began tossing empty crates to one side while pushing unopened one's to the other. As he came across bottles he started to stack them in a group, once he was done sorting the mess he'd put bottles in crates and put them in a safe enough place. This was going to take some time but it would be worth it in the end.
Colm
Colm

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:16 am

Using the rope that tied his anchor to his arm to tie Raife up to the mast Calico wasn't gentle. He tied his torso to the mast then his arms each on individually then finished off with a nice thick knot on around the back. Calico had tied it in such a way that if Raife raised one arm the other would be restrained tighter.

With Raife's bag beside him he started searching through it, he came across allot of sweets, in fact too many sweets, there were probably enough here to choke an elephant. Among the zillions of sweets he did however find a pouch of tomahawks, removing them careful not to cut himself Calico laid them on the floor beside him.

Digging back in again he found a series of maps, charts and various other items which if he was being 100% he had no idea what they were for or did. Opening a map he could see a line was marked all along it pointing out a few specific locations.

Raising an eyebrow he was curious why specific locations were marked. Looking at the unconscious sugar addict Calico folded the map up again. It was time to wake this bastard up and get some answers.

Rubbing his hands together to warm them up Calico took a step backwards before he unleashed what he'd call a hell storm of a slap unto Raife's left cheek.

Stepping into the slap which woke Raife from his unconsciousness a loud scream was heard resonating through Calico's head.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Instinctively trying to reach for his face Raife felt his other arm tugged back and begun to wiggle frustrated.

"Let me go!" Raife shouted as a tear slid down his cheek. Seems the slap really hurt.

"No! Your going to answer me some questions and I might just let you live, otherwise you'll get another slap just like the one which woke you up."

"But that really hurt!"

"I know, my hands hurting from that."

Still trying to reach up for his face Raife was clearly growing more and more uncomfortable and annoyed about the restraints.

"This is really unfair you know, even prisoners in jail are allowed to touch their face!"

"This ain't jail. Now answer me, why'd you want my ship?"

"Its not even your ship!"

"Its MINE now"

"I don't think you realize how much that slap hurt."

Raising his hand for another Raife shut his mouth doing his best to ignore the pain which still burnt his cheek.

"Just answer me, why do you want my damn ship!"

"Cause I want to travel!"

"And you couldn't have just asked us for a lift?"

"Most times I ask for a lift, people refuse or try to push me into working for them or with them , or they just start getting angry at me for no reason, these ropes are really itchy could you please do something about them?"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

Raising his hand again Calico could already see why people got angry with him.

"Nyeeeeeeeaaa"

Raife made noises of frustration due to his restrictions, it was like being claustrophobic only worse.

"Right so you wanted my ship to travel on your own?"

"Yea, that and when you catch a lift with someone the only chances you've got in travelling again then are on someone else's time instead of your own, unless you have a boat which I don't."

"And you couldn't have just bought one?"

"Do I exactly look the type to have money? Have you not seen how many sweets I have in that bag?"

"Then why couldn't you just steal one?"

"Thats what I was doing here duh!"

"Another one!"

"You were on that island too weren't you? There were no other ships!"

"When you got to the next island you could've stolen a ship!"

"You really don't know much about the next island your head to do you?"

"Your kidding right? I don't even know where I am right now."

"The next island has two marine head quarters one located in the middle of the ocean and the other located directly next to the docks. What do you think the chances are of one person stealing a ship when theres a Marine HQ right next door with access to bigger better weapons and boats."

"Sounds fun" Calico said smiling as he stood up taking time to think.

Gazing at the man who tied him up and slapped him so hard his cheek still burnt, Raife continued to try and wiggle free, but only found himself growing more frustrated.

"Can you please untie me now? This is torture!"

"Nope, for all I know the second you get outta those ropes your going to attack us again."

"Actually I'm going to dive overboard if I ever get out of these ropes!" Raife called out in a panicked tone.

"Bullshit! Why would you dive overboard?"

With fear in his eyes and terror in his heart Raife struggled frantically to free himself, he didn't want to be here any longer. Calico & Johnny could keep the ship for all he cared.

"Cause theres a huge ass tidal wave heading this way!"

Turning to see what Raife had just mentioned Calico gulped.

He was right.

Crashing into the front of the ship and raising it on to its back the ship was almost certainly going to tip over and the three of them drown in the wreckage. Thrown from his feet into the mast back first, Calico howled in agony. Reaching for his anchor and the ropes he felt flesh.

"Shit!" he'd left his rope & anchor around Raife. This wasn't going well.

As for Raife he sat tied to the ship's first mast being drenched by the wave which threw up tons of water straight to his face. Struggling to breath he watched as his bag full of supplies were washed away and thrown into the abyss that was the sea. Shouting a string of curse words he only found himself more frustrated than he'd been originally.

The ship had taken on gallons of water which now washed down towards the back. Almost standing vertically Calico didn't know much about what he could do other than wait it out and see what would happen. So far the ship was holding it together pretty well but he didn't know for how much longer.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colm Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:01 pm

Johnny continued along with stacking and sorting and just tossing crap aside, he wasn't a god damned janitor, he was just trying to save as much booze as he could. It was tempting to grab a bottle and crack it open for a drink but he knew if he did he'd start to slack off and want to keep trying other stuff. Johnny didn't want to be found passed out on the floor in a pool of alcohol because he drank too much, that wasn't exactly an impression you wanted to leave to anyone ever. Upon hearing some noise echoing from above deck Johnny figured Calico had woken the bastard up and was currently getting some information out of him. It made Johnny wonder about where exactly he was standing in accordance to their location, it sounded like he was directly under them at times but it was hard to tell, the fact that some words were muffled while others were clear as day sure as hell didn't help. Nevertheless he kept his ears peeled in order to hear as much as the conversation as possible, from what could be heard it seemed like a rather typical enough situation between a prisoner and his captive. Calico was yelling questions and demanding answers while the nut-job gave him a hard time and begged to be released, it was a lot of bitching and moaning as far as Johnny was concerned. Rolling his eyes and sighing loudly he simply stood there and wondered about what to do, figuring there was nothing better to do after a few moments he decided to get back to work.

A few more minutes passed and Johnny was just about wrapping things up, he'd managed to salvage a reasonable amount of crates and quite a lot of bottles. It would still be possible to have a good time and even have some left over for later and even sell for some cash if worst came to worst. Dusting himself off Johnny turned to look at all the broken crap he'd kicked off to the side, he was smart enough of course to move the busted glass into the opened crates and push them against the wall so there would be no hazards. Things seemed to have quieted down up top so Johnny took this as a sign to head on up and see what was happening. He was most of the way to the staircase before he felt something large impact the side of the ship, the force of the blow sent Johnny flying and with nothing to grab on to he had no way of saving himself. Slamming into the wall there was a loud thud and a heavy grunt, it had hurt but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as what followed. From the angle he was at Johnny didn't even slide down to the floor, he was pretty much stuck to the wall, to make matters worse the crates he had stacked up had flown after him and had started smashing into him. Pieces of wood flew everywhere and bottles spiraled out in every direction, shattering upon making contact with the floor, ceiling, and wall around Johnny. All that hard work for nothing. Throwing all kinds of crap off of him it was clear as day that Johnny was beyond pissed, things were just getting worse and worse it seemed. God fucking damn it! What the hell is going on out there?
Colm
Colm

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Small waves pounded into the bottom of the ship keeping it upright whilst the larger wave had passed, tipping forward a little the ship seemed to be slowly lowering itself and Calico could feel the gravitational pull tugging on him away from the mast ever so slightly.

Slipping from the mast and hurtling into the ground the ship slammed back down into the water, displacing it, water splashed up and flooded the deck washing Calico towards the stairs and down into the room with Johnny, whilst Raife was left to pretty much be water boarded.

Laying in agony at the foot of the stairs with what felt to be wooden & glass splinters digging into his flesh, Calico sat up slowly feeling the ship settling, it was still shaking quite a bit, but it could've been worse.

Grabbing hold of the door frame he paused.

"Sorry bout this Johnny, big ass tidal wave just slammed into us."

Climbing the stairs and returning to the green haired menace Calico crouched down before him with a grin.

"So, where were we?"

"I don't fucking know. Just untie me please!"

Shaking his head Calico hatched a plan.

"How about this, I'll untie you provided you navigate us to this next island and to sweeten the deal when we get to the next island you can have the ship too."

Double taking just to make sure he heard him right Raife looked at Calico and begun to nod like a hyper active puppy.

"Right, but just remember this, if you dare try anything Johnny and I will hunt you down. I'm a trained swimmer so if you try to swim you gotta out swim me also I'm a pretty good shot with that anchor and Johnny, well he's a spring man and pretty fast as well as strong."

"Alright, alright I gotcha!"

"You better, we're going to be watching you like a hawk."

Untying the green haired man Calico quickly tied his anchor back on to his back and offered a hand to Raife.

"I'm Captain Calico Hail and the man down stairs is called Johnny, I don't know what his last name is, what about you?"

Staring at his hand for a few moments wondering if he should attack and try his luck escaping or accept his temporary friendship Raife realized his chances were pretty poor currently and shook his hand.

"Raife, Raife Wilson navigator extraordinare."

"Nice to put a name to a face, so Raife, you think you can guide us to the next island without your fancy tools?"

"This wouldn't be the first time I've had to do so." he replied as he placed a foot on the railings of the ship and placed a hand over his eyes and looked out among the open blue. "I'll go ahead and guess its 3 days travel from here. That good by you Calico?"

"Thats Captain Calico"

"You ain't my Captain."

Shaking his head and laughing it off Calico continued to head down towards the room Johnny was in with the booze to let him know about the current situation, in response to Raife however he said.

"Yeah, three days will be just fine."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colm Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Johnny was still pinned to the wall and he was wondering how much longer he was going to be stuck like this, either the boat would even itself out or the thing was going to capsize and he was going to die. Considering his luck his odds of making it through today weren't very good. Things decided to take the happier route however when he felt the ship shift and slammed into the floor face first, he landed right on top of broken wood and shards of glass that cut and dug into his skin all over. Luckily he wasn't pierced anywhere important, just minor flesh wounds scattered about his front, it hurt like hell but he'd get over it sooner or later. Apparently the answer was later considering sea water rushed in and somewhat flooded the floor. The stinging sensation surged all throughout Johnny's body and just generally made him want to give up for the day and just lie there for a while, this was some major bull. Hearing a voice Johnny was able to identify it as Calico, seemed he had been washed downstairs. According to him a huge wave had slammed into them and almost sunk the ship, he offered an apology to which Johnny raised a hand. He was a bit torn between flipping him off and flashing a thumbs up, after a few moments of just wiggling his fingers like an idiot he finally settled on signaling that he was okay even if he was technically far from it.

Picking himself up from the floor Johnny walked over to a crate that wasn't completely smashed and sat down on it. He started to pull out splinters and pieces of glass embedded in his skin, there was some pain but the stinging from the sea water was worse. He'd been through more severe injuries so this stuff was really just extremely annoying and tedious, as he got himself sorted out he scanned the room. The whole place was completely trashed, he doubted there'd be more than a dozen or so bottles of alcohol that survived. Considering there had probably been a couple hundred bottles that was a crying shame, it damn near brought a tear to Johnny's eye. Luckily he wasn't a drunk or he'd probably be cursing everything from heaven to the depths of the sea for such a loss. On a lesser note there was no way in hell he was cleaning this place up, the room was a lost cause and he was totally fine with that. Turning his attention to the staircase as he continued to pick, Johnny started wondering about what happened to the whack job up top. If he had been securely fastened to the mast then he probably wouldn't have been washed off the ship, he sure as hell would have been practically drowned though. Served the bastard right though Johnny. Hopefully Calico would be able to figure out something. Several minutes passed and Johnny was just about done unpin-cushioning himself, he could hear the sound of footsteps coming from the staircase and figured it must be Calico. Day one and we already almost didn't make it. One hell of an adventure right captain?
Colm
Colm

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Looking over the horrific sights of the lower deck Calico's eyes widened. Finding a drink in here would be a mission, but it was something he was pretty determined to do. Heading towards Johnny as he slushed through the gallons of booze & water that had been scattered throughout the lower deck.

As Johnny spoke about their first day together nearly bringing them death he nodded.

"Yea, fun right?"

Reaching into a crate that was mostly in tact Calico used his anchor to pry it open a little more before he pulled out a brown bottle with a one eyed old man on the front for a logo.

Looking over the logo and the name he reached for a second one and tossed one of the bottles to Johnny.

"Here, help yourself to a Salty Jack"

Cracking the top off with his teeth, Calico spat it towards the floor and took a sip of the beer. It was good.

Reaching into his pocket he removed the booze list and ticked off another beverage.

Well thats two now. I'm on my way with this list.

[END OF THREAD]
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2