One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious : The G-7 Trio

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious : The G-7 Trio

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 am

Smiling at Colton's question Akira outstretched the palm of his hand as a pineappple sprouted up from it like a tree, holding the spiky tropical fruit in his palm the Captain walked over to the wall where his swords rested plucking Sandy hsi right handed blade and giving it a few swirls in a circular motion, Akira tossed the fruit in the air before delivering a single horizontal slash to the middle of the fruit seperating it into two before draining the juice into the glass before handing the glass to Colton.

Dropping himself flat onto the floor and resting his left leg over his arched right knee and resting his arms behind his head and looked up towards the ceiling.

"Once you finished your drinks we'll head out towards the forests, for some training. I've established that Alexis is more of an erm...improv based combatant and you Colton ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:13 am

Alexis frowned at the guy, she just said hello to him, but he didn’t say it back. But then again, she might’ve said it prematurely, since he probably wasn’t in the room when she said it. She wasn’t really paying attention, but her middle finger had a particularly long nail she had to get rid of. She glanced over to Akira before doing a double-take. “Bloo’dee ‘ell, where’d THAT com’ from?” She asked, staring at the pineapple. She didn’t remember seeing one, and it was quite convenient, guy wanted a pineapple and suddenly there was a pineapple. What was with that?

“N’ what koinda trainin’?” She lowered herself and sat down, leaning on the wall for support. Today didn’t look like a good day for training to her, unless they wanted them to get used to having a cold or something. But wait, she was getting side-tracked from her initial question, how’d he get a pineapple in here without her seeing it, did he hide it under his clothes or something?
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:24 am

As Akira produced a pineapple and drained it off juice Colton happily took the drink and sat on the floor with his back against the wall.

"Thanks, so your going to be my captain?" Colton asked whilst he drank the pineapple juice, it was nice. Fresh. finishing his drink he placed the glass on the floor beside him and looked towards the other recruit in the room with him.

Saluting to her Colton returned his gaze to Akira when he mentioned his name and something about training.

"Training? hmm I'm not so sure I like the sound of that, but I guess I could show you a thing or two about what I can do. I've got a devil fruit so I'm what my previous Captain called one of the "special ones" whatever that means."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:26 am

Looking over towards Alexis who seemed baffled by the appearing pineapple Akira sprouted a grape before flipping it with his thumb into his mouth.

"My Devil Fruit turns me into a plant man, I can grow pretty much anything. The training is going to be assessing your combat prowess or in simpler terms how good or bad you are at smacking each other half to death"

"Captain ? I suppose I am" muttered Akira as he scratched the back of his neck. He wasn't much of an authoritarian so the concept of being in charge of people was pretty vague and foreign to him.

"Yeah I read about you and your fruit, it's a Logia impressive but how good are you without it?"

Remarked Akira before pointing to the seastone handcuffs that lay beside him.

"Drink Up , I think its time we headed out and better get your brollies Bwahahhaa"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:42 am

“Devul fruit? Fookin’ ‘ell I thought they were a myth!” She remarked. “Wot tha’ ‘eck is a loog-e-ah?” She asked. Supernatural things were waaaay above her mindset, especially since she came to the sewers, which universally is known to be… Rock bottom. Absolutely no way you’d find one unless a guy died down there, and knowing their ways, they’d probably go out Of their way to avoid the sewers anyway.

“So loike, ya’ make fruit n’ shit?” Well, he said he was a plant man but all he’s doing right now is making a pineapple and grape. “N’ we’re foightin’ eachoothah yeh’? She added, once again peering at the other recruit up and down, sizing him up, though it’d be a little hard to do so since they were sitting down.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:52 am

Noticing the two conversing Colton understood Akira when he mentioned news about devil fruits and when the other recruit questioned them he spoke.

"I know how to use it to benefit myself, if that's what your asking. Just came back from a mission where I was tasked with taking down a bandit leader."

Looking at the other recruit Colton continued to speak about devil fruits.

"Logias are devil fruits that grant the users the ability to turn into elements, like this."

Raising his right hand Colton quickly turned his hand into volcanic ash and sent a mound towards her neck and around behind her neck before returning back to his wrist and reforming his hand.

"Powers like that, theres other ones out there too from what I've been told, like ice, fire, magma y'know all the usual elements."

Hearing news about them fighting each other Colton rolled his eyes. Really fighting each other? Did they have to? That required effort.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:22 am

Bringing his knees inwards to his chest Akira quickly shot them up in an arching motion pulling himself up and landing on his feet before brushing himself down and placing both hands on his hips.

"Alrighty, I say its bout time we got moving"

Walking over to the wall Akira brought down both his blades before tucking them into their respective sheathes and slotting them into the Silk Obi that was wrapped tightly around the Captains waist.

"Colton over here is right Alexis, I have a Paramecia which lets me gain the properties of a certain theme, for instance Plants.

Making his way out of the room Akira motioned for the others to follow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:50 am

“Fokfokshittyfokshitfok!” Alexis exclaimed as the one known as Colton or whatever sent some black stuff around her. It smelt weird, like some kind of burning smell, either that or it was her imagination. She sat perfectly still as it circled around her then went back to him. “…Con’ ‘ah hAve one?” She asked, half-jokingly. And bloody hell, she had to fight him? Well, it’d be interesting to do, but he can turn into that stuff, if he did that to his whole body, she’d have a hell of a time trying to even touch him.

“Strong as fok.” She said, standing up as Akira did, swatting any dust away from herself, though it was more of a standard reflex, since the room probably wasn’t all that dirty. She followed Akira out of the room, walking by his left side. “I feel leeft ‘oot.” She said, “no froot to gimme n’ edge, tho that’d be cheatin’, yah?”
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 am

Yawning and using his hand to block his mouth Colton noticed Akira getting to his feet and gesturing for them to both follow, he'd heard a few words coming from Alexis but ignored them, he had nothing to say to either of them and just wanted to get his head down for more sleep.

Standing up using the wall as an aid he was really proving his case as a lazy arsehole. Stretching before he picked himself off the wall, Colton cracked his neck, knuckles and jaw. Following Akira he wasn't a gentleman and happily pushed in front of Alexis just so he could get to the place they were heading quickly and take up a comfortable seat. From there he could then use his powers to beat down this woman, probably.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:49 am

Bringing his suborindates down the flight of stairs and past the desk where Hayward had previously reprimanded the receptionist Gina, Akira and his troops found themselves at the entrance of the Compound.

Looking at the sky and smiling as the rain hammered down onto the floor and bounced back up off of the floor. With a sudden thrust Akira pushed the large wooden doors open and entered into the training grounds which were mostly empty , within a matter of seconds Akira was drenched from head to toe.

Leading the rest of his crew uptowards a area of land around 100m in each direction that was made up of large chunks of rock protuding from the ground placing each of his recruits at either end roughly ten meters away from each other Akira signalled for them to begin kicking the living crap out of each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:53 am

Alexis was happy she brought a hat, and it wasn’t her personal one. She’d have had to leave it out to dry for about a week after walking through this. “Bloo-dee-‘ell.” She murmured to herself. The captain wasn’t kidding. They soon made it to the training ground in which she’d be fighting that other recruit in. She was dying for a fight anyway. All right, it seemed that the one they were in had quite a few rocks, she’d have preferred trees, but oh well.

She walked over to the position in which she was supposed to be in, then turning to Colton. As soon as Akira gave the signal, she only gave him a thumbs up rather than a bow or anything like that, and ran toward the nearest rock. Right… Looks like she’d have to plan this fight, after all, her opponent DID have some kind of blackish-stuff that she forgot the name of that he could turn into.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:06 am

Yawning as he was put in place opposite his fellow recruit Colton didn't notice Akira's signal to begin. Stretching he took in his surroundings and made a mental note of his surroundings since they would come in handy, well all except the pissing rain which had drenched him in a matter of moments. Feeling his hair trailing down his back and marine uniform sticking to his torso he looked towards Alexis.

They were here to fight and prove their worth, it was time he showed what he was capable of. Thinking of his first course of attacks Colton had an idea.

Raising a hand and pointing his palm towards Alexis he waited for her to make the first move.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:46 am

Placing out his palm over the top of his head Akira smiled as a large green leaf sprouted saving his brown locks from the torrents of raining down from the skies.

Noticing that the confrontation between the two was yet to begin and neither really seemed to be going all out Akira decided it would be best to add an element of danger to their task.

Using his devil fruit powers Akira placed his left palm out flat as a spherical brown and yellow seed popped out much like a budding flower popping out of soil.

"Lets make things slightly more interesting"

Midori Boshi : Bamboo Javelin

Akira rested his right index finger against his thumb before releasing it and flicking the seed at a high speed towards the center of the ground as a number of sharpened bamboo spikes began to pop out of the ground which would pierce through human flesh as if it was paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:55 am

Alexis looked around the rock, alright. Guess she should go for a confrontational atta-…Oh, screw it. She vaulted the rock and began to run over towards the other recruit. She was gonna dropkick that lethargic dreadlocked fruit-eater. As she made about two steps, bamboo sprouts that looked awfully sharp sprang out from the middle of the trainingfield. “Sheeeeit!” She yelled, practically dancing around the training place, trying not to get skewered, the first one nearly got her, she had to thrust her body forward in order to dodge it.

She peered between Colton and the ground as she made her way through the bamboo-infested grounds, before soon making it nearly to Colton. She looked at him, then at one of the long stick-things, before yet ANOTHER one came up, scratching her left foot and hip, she noticed it coming up and weaved away, attempting to grab it so that she came up with it. Hopefully it would be bendy enough to succumb to her weight, as she tries to use the aforementioned mass to make it lean further and further down, away from Colton. As soon as it would seem not to bend enough anymore, she would let go, hopefully sending a speeding bamboo-stick to his person.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:52 am

With the bamboo sprouting out in all directions and Alexis darting towards him Colton waited.

He watched as a bamboo spike shot towards his leg and grinned. Lifting up his left leg and placing it down beside the spike he was happy these spikes hadn't been anywhere near his position.

Watching as Alexis attempted to bend a bamboo stick, Colton smirked and used his Serpent Spit I technique.

Launching out an explosion of ash towards Alexis a quick short burst attempted to burn her. It would be extinguished quickly due to the rain but he figured a little burn would be better than nothing and in the event than his ash logia fighting techniques all failed him he could still use it to aid in his basic training combat.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Nodding as he stroked his chin as the pair both managed to dodge the incoming strikes of bamboo from the earth, they were certainly athletic and no problems with evasiness even if Colton was reluctant to do so using minimum effort to avoid the sharpened edges.

Shooting another assortment of popgreens onto the battlefield this time opting for the Trampolia variant of Pop Greens which would send the target hurling into the air and back down with a thud. In total there were three plants on the field one in the center then two beside each combatant.

Meanwhile above in the clouds the rain was starting to ease up slightly, now only a light drizzle which was considered good weather for Dwindlers Grove, it was an uncommon thing usually only happening monthly for the island that gained the epithet Poseidons Playground due to the awful conditions that the inhabitants of the rocky landscape endured. It was founded roughly 25 years ago after a marine branch shipwrecked off the coast of West Blue and Dwindler's Grove is where they ended up.

The Commanding Officer of the washed up Ship was impressed by the harsh conditions the island showed him and his men, that man's name was Roger Archibald Hayward Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:43 am

Colton looked like he was going to do something, so she decided to let go of the bamboo. She got hit by the volcanic ash upon her arm, giving it a red mark. Due to the rain and therefore cold conditions, it ached, but soon became numb. “Oi, yeh cheatin’ sod! She huffed, landing onto the ground, narrowly missing a new plant that popped up, she didn’t really trust it, so she went the other way around, attempting to run toward Colton and engage. She didn’t want him sending anymore hot stuff toward her, so maybe she could prevent him from doing it with an all-out attack?

When she reaches him, she would attempt to throw a punch toward his face with her right arm, then follow up with two to his chest with both.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:54 am

Watching as a new plant sprouted beside Alexis Colton's brain begun to calculate, ideas formed. That was when Alexis's fist was seen heading his way. Smiling he allowed his legs to buckle beneath himself and used Serpent Shed

Drifting apart with difficulty in the rain, he reformed above the plant that Akira had created. Smiling he allowed his reformed self to drop into it and launch himself into the sky. Flipping as he flew into the air Colton coated his foot in ash and used his logia make up to move himself in the air with general ease.

Crashing down towards the Alexis Colton attempted to use his Falling Lizard technique and slam his foot into Alexis not only scolding her but also knocking her into the ground. Then he could just hold her at ash point with another Serpent Spit I.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:04 am

Damn! All she managed to hit was his… Ashy-things. She looked at them reform above one of the plants. He managed to bounce off of them? SO that’s what they do! She quickly ran toward the one nearest to herself, promptly hopping onto it. She looked back at him, he was doing some mank-attack with his feet. She attempted to face him in the air, trying to bring her own legs to counter him. However, she did remember at the last moment that his attacks with that blackish stuff usually were hot.

Her leg probably smacked against his, maybe stopping his descent for a brief moment unless he scatters into ash or something. However, unfortunately unlike her comrade, she is susceptible to falling damage. Therefore, from this little attack skirmish, she gains one scalded leg, and a soon-to-be bump. “Well fok!”
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:20 am

Watching as Alexis attempted to counter him Colton continued his descent towards her and upon contact he could feel pain shivering through his body but it didn't affect him hugely. It hurt but not enough. Hitting the ground he felt the rain continue to pound down, although it was a little lighter he peered at Alexis and started to wonder what else he could manage. His fruit was powerful, but with this rain he struggled to utilize it, to its fullest.

Looking towards Akira then finally Alexis he started to wonder what he should do next. He didn't want to too badly injure his college. But he also kinda wanted a nap. Yawning and stretching he cracked his neck before he launched his fist towards Alexis using Reptilian Grasp

A large ash hand shot towards Alexis in an attempt to pick her up leaving a large smoggy trail behind acting like an arm. Although it was made of as the rain dropped down over him it made his much more able to be affected by pain, but didn't stop his technique from working even if the heat would vanish from his technique a little bit.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:01 am

Crap. She managed to hit him, but she was falling to the ground. Upside down. Also, her foot felt a little scalded around the ankles, to where she kicked him. She didn’t fall TOO far, but it’d still be hurtful. She looked down, if course, being such a great climber, she knew what to do if she fell off. She stretched her hands out and rolled. However, it would’#ve been more effective if she had used her legs to roll.

She rolled along the ground, her hands were numb, but she felt –THE PAIN.- She was probably going to wake up with them bruised next morning. She cradled her arms, muttering curses. Her back hurt too, since that took a bit of the fall. She looked around, before finding Colton once more, or rather, she found a large amount of ash coming her way. Damn! She tried to get up and run, but she stumbled.

She was lifted up into the air. “Lemmie go yah’ bastard!” She yelled, attempting to smack against the ash, only to find… It’s ash. Though, the one good side is that due to the rain, it was quite hot, or rather, warm. She felt something foul in her mouth. Crap! She held her breath as she was suspended in the air.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:38 am

Yawning and placing his other hand over his mouth, Colton turned towards Akira.

"Okay Captain, look I've managed to incapacitate my opponent and in all honesty I don't exactly want to hurt her too much if we're going to be working together. Shall we just call this a win or a draw or something? We've shown you what we can." yawning again he continued straight after. "What we can do. So what's next?"

Waiting for a response as he held Alexis in his grasp he didn't realize the ash would be attempting to enter through her nostrils.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:44 am

Noting that the face off was near enough over with Colton overpowering Alexis mainly due to his devil fruit, the Captain hopped down off of his perch onto the battlefield and walked towards the two combatants, signalling for Colton to relese his grasp on her.

"Well thats enough today, well battled both of you"
roared the Captain over the sound of the rain smashing against the floor, he stillwas trying to get to grips with the weather it had been over 10 years since he had last been on the island known as Dwindler's Grove.

"I guess we should go and get changed, Hayward will be wanting to see us soon" remarked Akira as he began to return to the compound his feet squelching with every step he took, his clothing felt dense and heavy from the water soaked into the fibers.

Leading his recruits back into the compound and around the back towards a changing room with two corridors one to the right and another to the left one for each gender.

"Ladies is down there Alexis, there should be fresh uniforms in the store room to the right of the showers."

Without waiting for Colton, Akira made his way down the right hand corridor , ripping his arms out of the armholes allowing the top section of his clothing to drop past his waist before sitting down on one of the bench and wrenching out the rainwater from his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 am

Phew, luckily she stopped breathing in time, but… She began to sneeze, as was going up her nose. AS soon as she was let go, Alexis would tumble to the floor. “…Ow. Chee’in buggah.” She mumbled. She stumbled up to Akira, her legs were (of course) a little numb, she had bruises and scrapes on her, and some mild scalding on her arms and right foot, but other than that… She’s alright. Though, she kept blowing her nose to get the ash out.

She followed him around, preferring her left foot. Seeing the corridor, she nodded to Akira as he pointed out her specific gender-corridor and walked off down it. She was soaked, already loosening her belt as she walked through into the showers after disposing of the wet clothes.

Blah-de-washing-blah-de-nude-blah-de-clean. After a couple of minutes she grabbed a towel and started to dry her hair as she went into the storeroom. “Roooight. Sizes…” She mumbled to herself, looking around the storeroom.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:48 am

Nodding and reforming his arm, Colton nodded to Alexis. He was happy to hear it was time for them to be on their way. Following Akira he could feel his soggy hair slapping against his back. It didn't feel all that nice and irritated him a bit, but it'd be dry soon enough.

Joining Akira, Colton slipped his shirt off lazily and slumped down beside Akira. squeezing his own hair what seemed to be gallons fled from his hair and quickly found the drain which is washed down.

This was the only problem with having long hair, but he'd still never cut off his dreadlocks. After the long time he spent getting the rain water from his head, Colton got back to his feet and slipped out of the rest of his clothing.

His torso was drenched. Leaving his clothing behind on the benches he made his way to the showers. Taking the closest one he was in no rush to get out of the showers. After a good 20 minutes he decided to actually wash himself instead of just standing in the water which poured out.

After a good 45 minutes he was done. Heading back out from the showers and picking up a new uniform, Colton pulled it on smiling as the softness kissed his skin. It felt comfortable, more so than his old uniform which was pretty water logged.

Pulling on his boots he quickly laced them up, now he was ready to meet Haywire or whatever his name was.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 am

Akira smiled as Colton sat next to him, it was nice knowing he wasn't the only one with long hair in the marines that was male and knew the trials and tribulations it brought with it, a long haired male marine was hard to come by these days. After completely draining his hair Akira made his way into the shower, he enjoyed them it was a good place to think and sing. As he began whistling a tune aloud he turned towards the right hand side of the perspex shower "You much of a singer Colton?" asked Akira with sponge in hand as he squeezed it over his head releasing the suds contained inside through his hair as he rinsed it.

After he had finished Akira stepped out of the shower and towled himself off, wrapping the towel around his head into a makeshift turban to allow his hair to dry. Making his way into the storage closet Akira turned to the left hand side before making a series of carefully planned knocks that results in a small hatch emerging much like a locker door from the wall inside of which contained his standard yet intricate marine attire, equipped with hat and all as he smiled and quickly slipped into the garments.

Turning back around the captain had noticed that Colton had changed, making his way over to his recruit he nodded to him and said "Nothing like a shower eh? Ready to go Alexis is probably waiting for us...she doesn't seem the type to take care of her appearance" Akira finished his statement with a lough as he slapped both of his knees and made his way out of the corridor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum