One Piece Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to One Piece: Memories

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Memories a place to create memories, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival.
Affiliates
One Piece Memories Button

Other Site Affiliates

Earth Land Faries
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 Pn-af11
Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm by Guest

» The Start Of A Magical Adventure!
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 am by Sweet Dreams

» Inu-Inu no Mi Model: Kitsune
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am by Docile

» Eric's soccer balls
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 am by Okamiro

» Hajimemashite!
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am by Sweet Dreams

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:36 am by Guest

» Vixon Vox
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:45 am by Raizen

» Activity Check
Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:43 am by Raizen

Serious : The G-7 Trio

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Serious : The G-7 Trio - Page 3 Empty Re: Serious : The G-7 Trio

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 am

Akira smiled as Colton sat next to him, it was nice knowing he wasn't the only one with long hair in the marines that was male and knew the trials and tribulations it brought with it, a long haired male marine was hard to come by these days. After completely draining his hair Akira made his way into the shower, he enjoyed them it was a good place to think and sing. As he began whistling a tune aloud he turned towards the right hand side of the perspex shower "You much of a singer Colton?" asked Akira with sponge in hand as he squeezed it over his head releasing the suds contained inside through his hair as he rinsed it.

After he had finished Akira stepped out of the shower and towled himself off, wrapping the towel around his head into a makeshift turban to allow his hair to dry. Making his way into the storage closet Akira turned to the left hand side before making a series of carefully planned knocks that results in a small hatch emerging much like a locker door from the wall inside of which contained his standard yet intricate marine attire, equipped with hat and all as he smiled and quickly slipped into the garments.

Turning back around the captain had noticed that Colton had changed, making his way over to his recruit he nodded to him and said "Nothing like a shower eh? Ready to go Alexis is probably waiting for us...she doesn't seem the type to take care of her appearance" Akira finished his statement with a lough as he slapped both of his knees and made his way out of the corridor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:32 am

She stood there in the storeroom, the towel dangling off her head as she looked around. “Ah, screw it.” She said, before kicking open the storeroom door and marching straight into the showers, taking the thing off her head and soaking her body once more to take away any more reason for her to get hypothermia. Well, it probably wouldn’t have done anything like that, but you know. Probably a cold. It took about five minutes before she got bored, even if it’s relaxing, and walks off, picking up her towel and drying her hair with it as she walks from the showers to the female storeroom once more.

She mumbled as she looked around for good sizes. She picked one that was about a size or two. She got the proper gear, walking off in search for her belt. She found it upon one of the chairs, she put it on, therefore stopping any chance of a loss of trousers. Getting shoes, she walked over to the corridor to wait for the others. She didn’t bother to brush her hair or anything. It’d jut get curly again.

Minute five passes, she’s on the floor.

Minute ten passes, she’s playing rock paper scissors with herself.

Minute twenty passes, she’s fallen asleep upside-down against the wall, snoring.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:09 am

Listening to Akira's question Colton looked up to see him and nodded. He had to agree it was nice to have one, especially after being drenched in the cold rain of this horrid island, a dash of warm water splashing over him felt great.

"Damn right it is, just feels good to be warm, clean and relaxed again. I guess we best meet Alexis, although I'm curious what you plan to do with the two of us training wise. I mean that was hardly much of a fight, also I kinda held back a bit. Well quite a bit. But that's just cause I'm really tired."

Heading out from the shower room after Akira, he yawned again and ran a hand through his slightly damp hair, it felt slightly cold but would dry soon enough and regulate itself to the room temperature.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

https://onepiecememories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 am

"All in good time Colton, I knew you'd kick her ass. A person vs someone who doesnt have Haki usually only has one outcome" .Propping up off the bench the Captain carefully readjusted his hat before making his way out of the corridor to face the miserable and dreary rain once more.

Pointing out his index finger Akira grew a large vine that took the shape of a umbrella that was big enough for three people to stand under comfortably. Offering it to Colton as well as Alexis as he spotted her exiting the corridor.

"Would be a shame to get soaked again. Commodore Hayward wants to speak to us, most likely are first mission brief. Guess I'll lead the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 am

Alexis awoke as she heard a door close, seeing Akira and Colton exit, she rolled over and stood up, stretching. “Wot yeer is et?” She asked, looking around. She then followed the two, making a special note to walk underneath the green thing that the captain made to keep herself relatively dry. “’Ad a noice reest, cheatah?” She had decided that it would be his(Colton's) new nickname. Cheater. Because he was one.

Mhm.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 am

Hearing the he was the expected winner didn't really make Colton happy or anything and as he was told that they would be meeting Hayward Colton rolled his eyes. His brief encounter with him earlier hadn't been all too great, so this wasn't going to be one of his best moments.

Stepping beneath the umbrella Akira created he noticed Alexis joining them and making mention of him as a cheater. Shrugging his shoulders he didn't much care for the nickname. Arguing about it meant effort, effort he couldn't be bothered to feign interest in, especially when it was something so childish & trivial.

"Not really, I'd have preferred a nice nap, but I guess a shower was nice too, although this uniforms a bit itchy. I'd rather wear my own clothing." Looking towards Akira, Colton hinted he'd like to be rid of this flag in clothing form, but doubted there would be any chance since the uniform was about proving the strength of the Marines over the world and less about professionalism.

If pirates saw the Marine logo then they'd know this was the strength the marines had backing them, if they just wore normal clothing although they'd have the advantage if surprise, people wouldn't respect them as Marines and they could even be mistaken for pirates themselves.

Shrugging the thought aside Colton continued to follow Akira. Looking towards Alexis then back at Akira he had a question rise to his mind and decided he best ask it.

"Captain, you mentioned haki earlier, I'm curious. What is it? I'm guessing its some kind of fighting ability since the way you spoke about it earlier made it sound like they could beat me in a fight after the way I beat down Alexis."
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 am

'You prefer your own clothes, so do I" laughed the Captain as he slapped Colton on the back a gesture he soon realised was something that the recruit probably didn;t care for among other things but the slap on the back was more of a reflex rather than a thought out decision.

"Please,feel free to wear your own clothes as long as you serve with me. I mean its a bit hypocritical for me to make you wear a uniform when I don't. That applies to both of you"

As the trio progressed through the complex and back into the warmth of the main building, Akira smiled as the warmth approached him and surrounded him, even though he had only been out for less than an hour the cold had still taken its toll. Turning back to face Colton as he questioned him about Haki he nodded it was good to see that the kid wasn't blinded by the power a logia devil fruit gave him, it was uncommon to have that mindset within a Logia User.

"It's a spiritual power I guess you could say seperated into three types, Observation, Armaments and Conquerers. Armaments allows you to hit usually intangible objects and not feel pain such as Logias, Observation allows you to forsee future attacks and sense others presences and Conquerers allows you to overpower those with weaker wills than your own usually resulting in a loss of conscienous. Observational and Armaments Haki can be gained via training whereas Conquerers isnt obtainable via training you hve to unlock it.Only around 1 in every million have it"

Approaching the door to Haywards office Akira knocked before hearing the Commodore allowing them in opening the door Akira made his way to the Commodore's desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:23 am

“Hoi! Yuh neve’h beat meh down! You pecked me oop so ‘ah culdn’t foight no more!” She attempts to aim a subtle punch toward Colton’s arm, it wasn’t really a particularly strong one, at least, she wasn’t really trying to hurt him, just one degree above a playful knock. She went back to listening to the captain. “Wot? One in a meelion? ‘Ow about the oother two?” She didn’t really know how much a million was, but it sounded large. “Con they be done, then?” She looked around the building, and continued to follow Akira toward the office.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 am

Feeling the hand of Akira touch his back Colton shot him a subtle glance which seemed to question why? But he didn't much care. Following the Captain as he explained about haki Colton's ears perked up when he heard the odds of having Conqueror's. Sounded like the chances of spontaneous combustion.

After hearing Alexis' remarks on this unique ability that came from willpower, Colton smirked and took the punch to the arm, looking at her he rolled his eyes as she'd mentioned he didn't want to fight anymore. She was right, but he didn't have to admit it.

"I figure why hurt when I just have to restrain, I mean that's the Marine's motto right. Or something like that."

Although it didn't quite come out how he'd expected it still got across his mind set in a war zone. Why harm others when your not there to do that. Just do your job, and only that.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:19 am

Standing a couple paces away from the Commodores Desk, Akira removed his hat and rested it against his abdomen showing respect to his superior something he wasn't exactly known for. As Hayward scanned across the lineup he stared deathly into each members eyes before glancing at Colton and mumbling to himself, staring at the young man for a good 30 seconds that felt like a life time mainly due to the awkwardness of the situation. Feigning a cough to break up and disperse the tension, Akira raised his hand over his mouth.

"So you had a briefing for us Commodore ?"

As his eyes diverted from Colton and tracked back to Akira, the stoic frame of Hayward reclined in his seat with an almost perfect posture.
"Indeed I have, this man is a former Commodore of the Marines his name was Briar, Captain Briar however we have reason to believe he's operating under the alias Mustang, he has something of ours-"

Whilst the Commodore spoke to the trio above the ceiling a tile moved out of position as a body dropped down from the ceiling with a knife in hand Hayward huffed before swinging the pen behind him and striking it against the blade that was aimed for his head, cutting straight through the steel and through the assailants flesh, the Commodore retained eye contact with all three members of the G-7 Division before grasping the half dead assassin with his free hand and forcibly shoving him straight through the roof causing a small hole big enough for one fully grown man to sneakk through.

Readjusting his Jacket the Commdore looked towards the hole in the ceiling.

"What a bloody waste of a good pen ...and drywall."

Akira turned to his two crew members before smirking as if to say, yeah he's pretty strong.

"As I was saying, Briar or Mustang has obtained a flash drive of a number of our high profile operations, and is planning a meet with a black market trader, Alonzo Bosco who is also wanted by the Marines . Retreive the Flash Drive and detain Bosco and Briar via non-lethal measures we need them alive for further interogation"

"Before I commission you, are there any questions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 am

She lined up with the others, not really paying attention as she looked around, though was startled when some guy dropped from theceiling with a knife. She was about to shout out about it before he got beaten up by the old man and thrown through the window. “Fokin ‘ey mate!” She mutters, standing on her tip-toes to see through the wall, making a note of how thick it was. She raised her eyebrows at Akira’s smirk. She paid a bit more attention after that.

Right, so the notes were:

Wall.
Strength of Old guy.
Briar whatever.
Get him and some guy called Bosco.
Non-lethal.

“Uuh.. Do any ogf ‘em ‘ave a froot or ‘aki?” She asks, straightening her legs and fidgeting them around for blood flow.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:04 am

Seeing the old guy from before staring straight into his eyes the first thought to find its way into Colton's head was.

Not this old guy again the awkward situation in the hallway with the handcuffs were to blame for this. Watching as this man suddenly annihilated an assassin in a matter of mere moments without so much as a flinch, Colton's eyes widened, for the first time in a long time, due to the natrual glazed over look he retained.

Seeing Akira's face peering back he got the message. Don't mess with this guy, he's pretty hard core. As he finished explaining the information about this mission, despite not seeming as if he was paying attention, Colton locked all of this information away in his head for later.

He'd also taken note of the strength of this Commodore for later if he should need to. Already beginning to calculate ideas of how to find this former commodore and capture him and his accomplice, Colton asked a simple question.

"Given that former Commodore Briar was previously a marine and given that we are in search of his accomplice Alonzo Bosco, I'm going to go ahead and assume, we have pictures of them both, which leads me to my question may we see these pictures so we know who we are looking for? If we get a chance to see these pictures then we'll be able to find them much easier. Also I'd propose as a way of making things easer for us and even more so easy for us to capture both of these fine gentlemen I'd like to suggest we perhaps put up road blocks along the streets as to influence our suspect to head down a street where we know one of us will be able to spot him. Then we can either risk capturing him or following him till a point when all three of us can ambush them and arrest them."

After such a long speech which took allot out of him, Colton stepped back yawning and waited for a response. He may have been lazy, but all that energy he never displayed came out when it really mattered.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 am

Turning his attention to Alexis' question the Commodore stared directly at her and paused as he collected the appropriate answer.

"Combat Wise both Bosco and Briar have Armaments Haki however we believe this to be at a lower level of ability and they have limited control over it. Bosco is a proficient swordsman and Briar is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant with knowledge of Rokushiki, I should know I trained the son of a bitch"

Noticing the prominent vein popping from the Commodore's head , Akira could tell he wasn't all to pleased about the betrayal and now knew just why Hayward wasn't involved in the mission himself. He'd kill him if he got his hands on him.

"To answer your question Mr Ryker, please look at the dossier to your hearts content, Briar is known for his bloody peacock that he calls hair and Bosco has a trademark blonde mohawk and green military-esque attire. Also, the exchange is occuring on their turf, the Isle of Barbarossa. Bosco is the Head of State after performing a Coupe de Tat and executing the previous regime, he's a dangerous and vile man as is Briar."

"Bosco has a whole army at his dispense, all of which are sworn to him to the death. So there are to be no heroics this is a stealth based smash and grab. The Flash Drive however is the main objective of the mission whereas Bosco and Briar are secondary Objectives, good luck G-7 your transport leaves at 05:00 hours best get some rest, it'll be a long day tommorrow"

Commodore "Mustang" Briar:
Alonso "The Boss" Bosco:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:52 am

“Hoo-bloodeh hurrah.” Alexis muttered sarcastically as she heard it was a stealth mission. Stealth wasn’t her cup of tea, but she was alright in it. You had to be if you were where she was from. And yes! He was a hand-to-hand guy, that Briar. Also she assumed that he didn’t have any devil fruits, which means there’d be little to no cheating. Though, the others could deal with that Bosco guy, since he likes using weapons so much.

Though, he’d probably be tough actually, the one who the old man referred to as a ‘Peacock’, sinceh e trained him. …Eh… “Yahs Sah!” She said to Hay-something, looking around again. He should probably get that building-thing fixed, since… Well, rain and such. She then looked to her comrades. It’d actually probably be kind of funny to watch Colton try stealth, he’d probably just give up and rest under a tree or something. Now all she had to do was get dismissed and then start fussing over her scalded skin and bruised legs.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Docile Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:21 am

Nodding and looking over the pictures Colton smiled seeing their faces, he logged them into his brain for later. He just needed to remember these faces and that Bosco had an army.

Chuckling a little to himself he figured this shouldn't be too difficult, they had a plant man, an ash man and some girl.

"Cheers Commodore" Colton mentioned as he locked all of the information from this mission away in his head. He would be ready for the mission when it was time.
Docile
Docile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: